Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records (69269 Views)

John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by GodSon1900: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2023
Faintline:
Dear Nigerians..
Cooking is not the only thing you can do to break Records.

Signed: GWR

Nigerians were encouraged to break any records including cooking but to apply first and follow the guidelines...
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by nathyx(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2023
Longest Marathon Weed smoking- Wiz khalifa and Snoop dogg
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Procashtips(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2023
The 16 yrs old Nigerian ball jogger not included.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by MySolace: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2023
egopersonified:
Bouncy castle for 24 hours. Won't your brain turn to liquid?
Why?

Haven't u seen dat of skipping...? I think skipping is even harder cos so much energy is needed to jump, but bouncy castle aids u to spin up
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by izibili44: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why it's the cooking I want to break.uote author=BigMamaNaija post=124525310]

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2023/7/longest-marathon-records-you-could-attempt-and-what-you-need-to-know-first-755566

Longest knitting marathon has no current record holder and so does longest marathon on a bouncy castle. Leave cooking and attempt other areas if you must break a record.[/quote]
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Solarima: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Let me tell you about my experience with Sethshumidor. As an avid pipe smoker, I know how important it is to have quality equipment to enhance the smoking experience. In Sethshumidor (https://sethshumidor.com/guides/pipe-lighters/), I found a brand that really understands this principle. I can highly recommend this platform.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by JayyXXX(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2023
BadMaster:
It's a good thing that they admitted that it was Hilda Baci that sparked the interest in the craze of -athons- records worldwide. That, in itself, is a record for her.

Regardless of your reservations about her lifestyle, that girl carries some sort of grace.
Shut up.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by egopersonified(f): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
rogerman:

Still here. But don't recognize this moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.