Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This (3891 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by sotherefore: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
This is the girl i have been dating for almost a year plus but we are not living in the same location cuz her place is just one hour drive from my place. .

I didn't usually have problem with her until she started lying, disrespecting and Even demanding that I send her transport to come over to my place.

When she started showing all these abnormal behaviour, as a redpiller i just know within me that the relationship is over. But I couldn't just break up with her since I didn't have any evidence to present , but my mind was totally out of the relationship. I don't call her and most of the time she's the one that does the calls and when her airtime finish na there I go called and we talked not more than 5minutes.

Recently I invited her over again and she still request that I sent her transport before she turns up . I told her if she can't used her transport to come then she shouldn't bothers calling me cuz I no go send her anything.

Well she later agreed to pay her way to my place. Now this is where the real problems Start.
Omo this girl don lock everything on her phone including radio. I mean a very tight security that you can't even check the last person she calls without putting a security code.

When I saw this I know she was upto something. This is the girl i always used her phone freely without issues.

At this point I collected her phone and asked her to tell me her password. Just immediately a text message entered but I couldn't see what the text was all about because of her tight security settings.

I asked her to tell me her password. She said she can't tell me. Ok I then asked her to unlock it by herself she said no that I can't see when she unlock the phone.
She later said I should give her the phone to clear every password and hand over to me and that I shouldn't sit with her during this time until she's done.

I said no, that I must see what she is doing. She didn't still accept me sitting down with her to unlock the phone.

Since she didn't want to unlock the phone I dropped the phone on the bed, I told her If she's not ready to unlock the phone the way I wanted that she can take her phone and leave my place and not to call me ever

We stayed silently for almost an hour, during this time I quickly login to her messenger on my phone cuz I know the password (she told me a long time ago) only to discover that all the chat she had with guys were all deleted. I took the phone, call her number with my phone only to discover that she has changed my name as "myworld" she used to saved as and was saving it with my real name.

At last She later pick her phone and went home that day without unlocking the phone the way i wanted.

I have to block her everywhere. I value my peace of mind more than anything else. I can never beg a girl to be faithful. That's her choice to make. If she can't stay faithful then she belongs to the street.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by HacheNoire: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Congratulations!

Happy for you!

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Why are you still angry since you've done the needful

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by talented321: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Always know ur worth as a man' don't be manipulated tell her what she gats hear without any fear of losing her.
If ur story is real, then 1 bag of weed for u

16 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by sotherefore: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
did I say I was angry ?

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Dubetex96(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
You just dodged a missile waiting to explode
Thank God for u

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
come on bro, even a blind man can see that...

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Nonexisting1: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
The stress some men go through just for pussy. The time wasted in going back and forth with the vaginarian should have been channeled into something more useful. Fucck for 15 minutes, you leave my presence and I continue with my normal business for the day. Is this too hard for niggas to do? Odi egwu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by anthonyuncle(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
now that you have realised that the girl actually broke up with you since, it'll be good for you to focus on better things

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by KingDash09(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
That’s why I trust myself

Fuckkkk and move on no time for any mumu relationships with this hoes

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by ikeno(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
There are things you don't need to bother yourself with like telling her to unlock her phone she has a right to her privacy even though she's your girlfriend.

9 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Bennysam: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
sotherefore:
This is the girl i have been dating for almost a year plus but we are not living in the same location cuz her place is just one hour drive from my place. .

I didn't usually have problem with her until she started lying, disrespecting and Even demanding that I send her transport to come over to my place.

When she started showing all these abnormal behaviour, as a redpiller i just know within me that the relationship is over. But I couldn't just break up with her since I didn't have any evidence to present , but my mind was totally out of the relationship. I don't call her and most of the time she's the one that does the calls and when her airtime finish na there I go called and we talked not more than 5minutes.

Recently I invited her over again and she still request that I sent her transport before she turns up . I told her if she can't used her transport to come then she shouldn't bothers calling me cuz I no go send her anything.

Well she later agreed to pay her way to my place. Now this is where the real problems Start.
Omo this girl don lock everything on her phone including radio. I mean a very tight security that you can't even check the last person she calls without putting a security code.

When I saw this I know she was upto something. This is the girl i always used her phone freely without issues.

At this point I collected her phone and asked her to tell me her password. Just immediately a text message entered but I couldn't see what the text was all about because of her tight security settings.

I asked her to tell me her password. She said she can't tell me. Ok I then asked her to unlock it by herself she said no that I can't see when she unlock the phone.
She later said I should give her the phone to clear every password and hand over to me and that I shouldn't sit with her during this time until she's done.

I said no, that I must see what she is doing. She didn't still accept me sitting down with her to unlock the phone.

Since she didn't want to unlock the phone I dropped the phone on the bed, I told her If she's not ready to unlock the phone the way I wanted that she can take her phone and leave my place and not to call me ever

We stayed silently for almost an hour, during this time I quickly login to her messenger on my phone cuz I know the password (she told me a long time ago) only to discover that all the chat she had with guys were all deleted. I took the phone, call her number with my phone only to discover that she has changed my name as "myworld" she used to saved as and was saving it with my real name.

At last She later pick her phone and went home that day without unlocking the phone the way i wanted.

I have to block her everywhere. I value my peace of mind more than anything else. I can never beg a girl to be faithful. That's her choice to make. If she can't stay faithful then she belongs to the street.
Good decision, they're many out there go for another one but know she will come begging
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Bennysam: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Did you read in this post where he said his angry? Mind reader
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Savedday2: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Kobicove(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Too many relationship issues these days undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by shege45: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
sotherefore:

the moment they start doing this one, person do. Dey knack dem. E go pain me if u take dis girl back cus she will beg u, but she will plan better
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by sotherefore: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
shege45:
the moment they start doing this one, person do. Dey knack dem. E go pain me if u take dis girl back cus she will beg u, but she will plan better

Bennysam:

Good decision, they're many out there go for another one but know she will come begging

I have blocked her on all my social media and from calling me. Even though I have blocked her number I have come to see she has called more than ten times. I wonder what she will have to say.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Sniper101(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
ikeno:
There are things you don't need to bother yourself with like telling her to unlock her phone she has a right to her privacy even though she's your girlfriend.

You mean a girl is allowed to be Dating you and be doing shit behind your back? All in the name of "she has a right to her privacy?"

SMH.
You are indeed a woman man.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by sotherefore: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
ikeno:

This is trash.
What type of privacy are you talking about. If your wife Start hiding her phone from you I hope you wouldn't bother to guess what she's trying to hide ?

She that uses my phone, how would you describe that one ?. How would you describe her sudden behaviour to start securing her phone as her life depends on it ?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by sotherefore: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sniper101:

You mean a girl is allowed to be Dating you and be doing shit behind your back? All in the name of "she has a right to her privacy?"

SMH.
You are indeed a woman man.

Forget him. That guy na werey. If he was a lady I wouldn't even bother to reply him. He posted about checking his girlfriend message here https://www.nairaland.com/2652621/she-been-cheating-me When his girlfriend was sleeping. I'm still thinking if that isn't invasion of privacy.

All this low self-esteem men is something else.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Bennysam: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
sotherefore:

I have blocked her on all my social media and from calling me. Even though I have blocked her number I have come to see she has called more than ten times. I wonder what she will have to say.
She wants to tell you that it's not what you think as usual

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by nurudeen181(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
congratulations
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Abolodje: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nice one bro but you suppose knack the banny kpekus before you discharge her for good

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by ikeno(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
sotherefore:

This is trash.
What type of privacy are you talking about. If your wife Start hiding her phone from you I hope you wouldn't bother to guess what she's trying to hide ?

She that uses my phone, how would you describe that one ?. How would you describe her sudden behaviour to start securing her phone as her life depends on it ?
So cause she's your girlfriend she has no right to have mere male friends. You better work on your insecure
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by sotherefore: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
ikeno:

So cause she's your girlfriend she has no right to have mere male friends. You better work on your insecure
If I reply your nonsense again make I bend.............
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by ikeno(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
sotherefore:

If I reply your nonsense again make I bend.............
Sabi u don block her on all SM why u still cum here d wail.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Kriss216: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
ikeno:

Sabi u don block her on all SM why u still cum here d wail.
Seems you're the girl undecided
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kobicove:
Too many relationship issues these days undecided

I tire ooo

Very anyhow sets of people
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by wisdomkid: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Redpiller and you went through that STRESS? I honestly expected more from you. Why all the show of wanting to know? You could have break it off there and asked her to leave your abode with immediate effect.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Kaka118: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
stupid talk, I guess your mom is one too
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
If I was the lady I will thank my stars for avoiding you. It's clear you want a girl you can control cz you claim to be a man. All I read is you complaining, and complaining about nothing. You made her change and dislike you because you want to claim Red tablet or capsule.

When a relationship is this toxic then it becomes bondage. You want her to come over just to end up having sex everytime, you can't go to her place right?

When a Lady gets fed up with a toxic guy, even if she loves him, gradually she will fade away and show total disregard. Person wei you never marry, phone wei you no buy for her, transport wei you no dey give her.

Chai undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This by Sniper101(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2023
sotherefore:

Forget him. That guy na werey. If he was a lady I wouldn't even bother to reply him. He posted about checking his girlfriend message here https://www.nairaland.com/2652621/she-been-cheating-me When his girlfriend was sleeping. I'm still thinking if that isn't invasion of privacy.

All this low self-esteem men is something else.

Busted!

Oh. So he's one of those kinda people who says something online but does the exact opposite of what he says, offline grin

Pathetic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help: I'm In Love With Two Women / Why Do Men Molest women???? / Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.