Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses (15939 Views)

Manufacturers Lay Off Workers, Project More Job Losses / Diesel Price Hits N950/Litre, Manufacturers Fear Shutdowns, Job Losses / #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by Willie2015: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2023
Ganjafama:
Are you doing all these you just mentioned?

Yap
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by Ganjafama(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2023
Willie2015:

Yap
Can you teach me? Please I really need to earn in dollars because the way the country is going I no just understand.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by Willie2015: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2023
Ganjafama:
Can you teach me? Please I really need to earn in dollars because the way the country is going I no just understand.

Follow this thread..on Nairaland..
it will help u and read wide..
if you have an enquiry..post it on the page
Enough expert on the forum to answer...

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts
Us Stocks Pick Alert

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by owunabastard: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2023
If what you said is the truth, why not replace the NNPC GMD with a SS person?
mainman7:
The Truth is the Truth, I don't know why many are too cowardly to face the Real Enemies of Nigerians. One thing that is still vexing me and my Guys it that buying Fuel for higher price is totally unacceptable! Unfortunately, many are too gullible that they have been mentally Deceived by the Invaders that believed that they can always easily Manipulate Indigenous Nigerians even when they are not the President. This is a chance to Prove that most Nigerians can Read handwritings of those behind the Sceneof the current Nigerians Sufferings or not.

Have you heard the latest Confession from that Man that is close to the Fualni NNPC Controllers?!!! Pls, share here and on all Social Media if you have the Link to the Video and Audio. The man exposed that Tinubu was emphasizing just before Subsidy Removal that the new Price should be N400 and which he said was also guaranteed to gradually come down to N150 or less through Marketing Deregulation. Unfortunately, the Fulani Cabals that hated that their Nigeria Trillions that they've stolen in Name of Subsidy has been stopped have chosen to do exactly the Opposite since they are still in Charge of NNPC. You and I also watched how their Thieving Petroleum Vessels are being Bombed since Tinubu came in. All these made them to still Jack up the Price of Petrol again just to make the Nigerian Masses to hate Tinubu that is Fighting the Cabals Tooth and Nail to Liberate the Jugular of Nigerians' Future from their Stranglehold! Did you know that Fulanis has more than 80% of all the Existing Oil Wells in Nigeria?!!! Even though they had no Petroleum in any of their States. So, you can imagine the massive Power they weldge over the Industry because Nigerians refused to be Courageous and Unite against them in the Past. Tinubu can not Fight this Battle alone, at least he has stopped them from Killing Indigenous Original Nigerian People all over Nigeria in the Name of Herdmen! Let's Support him with every Fiber of our Being to Win this Battle for all Indigenous Nigerians!!!

You and I used to say we could Fight Fulani Satanic Plans of Enslaving Indigenous Nigerians when Buhari and his Fualni Brothers were in Power for most times since Independence. Now that we have a Southerner, how do you think he can Speedily help Destroy and Reverse their Slavery from over Nigeria when you are so gullibly Deceived to hate him that is Fighting tooth and Nail to make all Indigenous Nigerian enjoy our Fatherland without being Enslaved and even brutally Killed by these so called heartless beasts called Fuulanis?!

I knew this! My friends were discussing it with me yesterday, Tinubu is not a Wicked Soul that would increase Price for 2nd Time within such a short Time! I knew the evil ones that still top NNPC are trying to get the Masses to hate Tinubu, but they shall miserable Fail again in Jesus' Powerful Name as they Failed miserably in their Satanic bid to stop the Great Man from becoming President!
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by InvertedHammer: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
/
Rigged or not, the fact that APC got more than 500k votes after the eight miserable years of Buhari is a good reason for any reasonable human being to write off Nigeria totally. I could care less.

/
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by Charly68: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
THERE IS nothing to fear,things will naturally adjust with time
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by Anabosee(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
helinues:

Oil, Fuel, Premium Motor Sprit , whichever, millions of litters just arrived the country which would reduce the increase in fuel price.

I know you lots are not happy with this news hence trying to derail from the main topic of discussion
I nor know say u dumb like this.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by Ganjafama(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Willie2015:

Follow this thread..on Nairaland..
it will help u and read wide..
if you have an enquiry..post it on the page
Enough expert on the forum to answer...

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts
Us Stocks Pick Alert
Thanks.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by maasoap(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Naijanascam:
Agbadorians yaff turned to prayer warriors ... May this regime favor me and my family while they purposely inflicted pains on themselves because of CURSED crumbs thrown at them......

No more free money and food because nothing is free in Freetown
Politics time is over, boy. Stop being petty and let's talk about governance. Atiku promised the same thing, Obi promised the same thing
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by maasoap(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
helinues:

When distributed across the nation
The increased in price has nothing to do with scarcity of pms. Was there any scarcity before the price increment? So, why do you think fresh batch of imported pms will reduce the price?
Increase in price has to do with loss of value of naira. And if there is a rise in the price of barrel of crude oil from the current 78 dollars per barrel, there will be another increment in the price of pms grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by Naijanascam: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
maasoap:

Politics time is over, boy. Stop being petty and let's talk about governance. Atiku promised the same thing, Obi promised the same thing

That's why you don't want to be realistic for once...... keep decieving yourselve with talking about governance, you can't give what you don't have.... Make una carry una cross with full chest
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by a4cube: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
helinues:

When distributed across the nation
Are they yet to distribute that petrol that landed more than a week ago? The price of petrol is still the same or higher. You said the impory will crash the price of petrol. What happened?
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by a4cube: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
helinues, I need your attention here pls.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses by Eleponblue(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
helinues:

Oil, Fuel, Premium Motor Sprit , whichever, millions of litters just arrived the country which would reduce the increase in fuel price.

I know you lots are not happy with this news hence trying to derail from the main topic of discussion
Be bold enough to accept the correction oil and pms are two different commodities... Smh! Some people sef...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos / Saraki Decries Card Reader Malfunction, Low Voter Turnout / Top 5 Destination Of Capital Investments In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.