Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit (699 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by kokoBoii: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2023
This girl is an absolute mood killer... She's been giving me some nasty attitude lately and I think this is the height of it, I'm breaking up with this boring bi*ch... So yesterday night, while some of you were sleeping, me this girl were having sweet s€x somewhere in Lagos, so in the heat of action I told this girl to lick my armpit and she blatantly told me "over my dead body" that she can never try it..At first I thought this girl was joking, so I to her again, "babe, lick my armpit" she didn't even answer me...I was just dumbfounded.. I wore my clothes and walked out angrily.. I'm seriously thinking of ending this relationship....Any girl that can't lick your armpit during s€x does not truly love you..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by VOsimhen144(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2023
U 4 lick her anus first… maybe she fit lick ur armpit.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by IamCookie(f): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2023
Psyc eval. recommended for the poster, ASAP.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by victor2008(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2023
grin grin OGA GO PARK WELL,U FIT ALLOW UR SIS LICK HER BF ARMPIT, BROTHER ODE

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by adamma24: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2023
Madness everywhere!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by AmancalledGod: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2023
You must be maddddddd, you for lick her anus then, ndi ara ndi ara
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by kokoBoii: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2023
adamma24:
Madness everywhere!!!
Azinn.... It's girls like her that make relationship to tire some guys like us..Some women just don't want to be submissive..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by talented321: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2023
Still dey manipulate her' i always piss inside some of my girl's mouth' girls are very easy to manipulate just find her weak point, it will be very easy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by adamma24: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2023
kokoBoii:
Azinn.... It's girls like her that make relationship to tire some guys like us..Some women just don't want to be submissive..

Shutup ur mouth jare....na u i dey refer to as the "madness everywhere"...shey u fit lick her own armpit??...

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by Shapeaso: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2023
Op is mad.. cheesy cheesy Guys wey no dey shave, want person lick his smelly infected armpit. Tueehh
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by Truvelisback(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2023
So, she suck ur Sambisa forest. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by DESTROTECH(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2023
What did I just read

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by Maxie110(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Attention seeking mofos everywhere SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by Abolodje: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2023
If your girl ain’t eating your ass out then dump that bitch

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2023
kokoBoii:
This girl is an absolute mood killer... She's been giving me some nasty attitude lately and I think this is the height of it, I'm breaking up with this boring bi*ch... So yesterday night, while some of you were sleeping, me this girl were having sweet s€x somewhere in Lagos, so in the heat of action I told this girl to lick my armpit and she blatantly told me "over my dead body" that she can never try it..At first I thought this girl was joking, so I to her again, "babe, lick my armpit" she didn't even answer me...I was just dumbfounded.. I wore my clothes and walked out angrily.. I'm seriously thinking of ending this relationship....Any girl that can't lick your armpit during s€x does not truly love you..

You drink hypo?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit by Baronthecelebri: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Madness

(1) (Reply)

Several Ladies Are Getting Married, Don't Expect Seven Ladies To Fight For You / Man Council Is Wedding After Finding Out Wife Is Lesbianse On Wedding Day / Girls And Photo Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.