Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Want To End It With Her, But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To End It With Her, But... (1770 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To End It With Her, But... by Bellotelli: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2023
Mehn let me not bore you guys with long story. There is this single mom i met towards December 2022. She used to visit her friend who happens to be my neighbor and she saw me and sent her friend that she was tripping. In no time we started smashing ourselves. I won't lie guys, this banny stuff sweet die. Infact, she squirts everytime we had sex.

Now the issue is that i cannot settle down with her due to the fact that she came from an ethnic background known for their promiscuous lifestyle.

Secondly, i thought i like sex but this banny own is of another level. As in , she is a sex freak even when she is sick she still expect me to smash. I can no longer keep up to her high libido cos i need to preserve my energy for other important things.

I just want to end things with her now before she kill me. Because right now she is beginning to get too emotional and that i don't want. Moreover i never promised her anything but the way she gum me will not allow me have serious relationship.

I'll surely miss her. The memory of our sex will be difficult to erase from my head. But unfortunately i cannot marry her cos i don't need her kind .
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by talented321: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2023
Given birth don't wide puna rather it is excess body count that does''
Marrying single moms has more demerit that merit''
Don't underrate any woman who has a high libido they can even bleep a dog''
Only marry her if she is legit''
Those ranting he dumb her, can't you read she has a high libido, means she is the one using him for sex'' iconicR
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by dontrulee: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2023
You just used and dumped her.

You must marry her and take care of her kid. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by dontrulee: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2023
You cannot marry her but you can smash her, you're not serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by myyansh68(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2023
grin

she came from an ethnic background known for their promiscuous lifestyle.

But Op, you're not from the ethnic group known for their promiscuous lifestyle and you are no different from them. Why?
You fornicate .
You are also promiscuous .

Why?
πŸ˜•

9 Likes

Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by ojun50(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2023
I will advise you marry her
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by MrsTwrite(f): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2023
After you have enjoyed her used her to your satisfying? You're very wicked!

1 Like

Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Flows001(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2023
dontrulee:

I swear, Op wan japa from responsibilities grin grin cheesy
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by fyzaila: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2023
I have no advice to spare to two fornicators. Rubbish
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by blessingnenye(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Really?
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Whazar(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
After my experience with a single mother I can confirm you are saying the truth

They love sex more than anything and always very emotional attaching strings to everything and also very bitter when you jilt them
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Sonnobax15(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
While some are breaking up because of low sexxx libido, others are breaking up because of high sexx libido...

Las las,humans are insatiable.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
🐢
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Bellotelli: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
talented321:
Given birth don't wide puna rather it is excess body count that does''
Marrying single moms has more demerit that merit''
Don't underrate any woman who has a high libido they can even bleep a dog''
Only marry her if she is legit''
Those ranting he dumb her, can't you read she has a high libido, means she is the one using him for sex'' iconicR
My brother thanks for your understanding. Just imagine someone i fuucked like crazy and after only 3 days she has started nagging about sex again. Should i kill myself to keep up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by 22o62021: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bellotelli:

My brother thanks for your understanding. Just imagine someone i fuucked like crazy and after only 3 days she has started nagging about sex again. Should i kill myself to keep up?

You are weak
I had sex 2 times a day for straight 26 days non stop

I de mack my babe everyday if she de around

You see free sex de run

1 Like

Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Baronthecelebri: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Give her Belle, simple,
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Buharidgeneral: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bellotelli:
Mehn let me not bore you guys with long story. There is this single mom i met towards December 2022. She used to visit her friend who happens to be my neighbor and she saw me and sent her friend that she was tripping. In no time we started smashing ourselves. I won't lie guys, this banny stuff sweet die. Infact, she squirts everytime we had sex.

Now the issue is that i cannot settle down with her due to the fact that she came from an ethnic background known for their promiscuous lifestyle.

Secondly, i thought i like sex but this banny own is of another level. As in , she is a sex freak even when she is sick she still expect me to smash. I can no longer keep up to her high libido cos i need to preserve my energy for other important things.

I just want to end things with her now before she kill me. Because right now she is beginning to get too emotional and that i don't want. Moreover i never promised her anything but the way she gum me will not allow me have serious relationship.

I'll surely miss her. The memory of our sex will be difficult to erase from my head. But unfortunately i cannot marry her cos i don't need her kind .
I smile lie
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Nyascobar1414: 1:51am On Aug 19, 2023
dontrulee:
You cannot marry her but you can smash her, you're not serious

simp vibes
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Hardunmhi: 4:08am On Aug 19, 2023
Bellotelli:

Op I support whatever you decide because nah she carry herself come , if you no fit satisfy her anymore Naso she go carry herself give another man, she no go mind to Dey bleep anything self I tell u
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Bellotelli: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2023
22o62021:

You are weak
I had sex 2 times a day for straight 26 days non stop

I de mack my babe everyday if she de around

You see free sex de run
E be like say na sex u come dis life come do,.. continue
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Bellotelli: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2023
dontrulee:

Just de play
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Uptheante(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Bellotelli:

Now the issue is that i cannot settle down with her due to the fact that she came from an ethnic background known for their promiscuous lifestyle.[b][/b]

At the italicized statement, I suspect that the promiscuous tribe you are shying away from revealing is either Igbo, Tiv, Calabar/Akwa Ibom, Yoruba or Bini grin
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Bellotelli: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Uptheante:

At the italicized statement, I suspect that the promiscuous tribe you are shying away from revealing is either Igbo, Tiv, Calabar/Akwa Ibom, Yoruba or Bini grin
Haaa cheesy i didn't call any tribe o grin
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Bellotelli: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
🐢
Are you one
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2023
Bellotelli:

Are you one
🐢
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Bellotelli: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
🐢
Yes
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2023
Bellotelli:

Yes
that's what you are
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Quality20(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2023
Both of u are d same- perfect match for each other
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Bellotelli: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
that's what you are
Am i not your offspring
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bellotelli:

Am i not your offspring
🐢🐢🐢🐢
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Bellotelli: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
🐢🐢🐢🐢
You just can't avoid troubles, can you?
Re: I Want To End It With Her, But... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bellotelli:

You just can't avoid troubles, can you?
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢 πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers / My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me! / I Think This Is Disrespect: Please Whats Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.