Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,054 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

You Are Invited To A Wedding But: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Invited To A Wedding But: (3460 Views)

The Groom's Ex Orubebed His Wedding But Was Soundly Jegared By The Pastor / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Most Men Don't Smile During Their Wedding, But Women Do Smile; Why Is So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by tellwisdom: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2011
Princek12 (m), what year was this?? probably you were too small then and they might be scared you dont bring AGBEROS to come steal their money undecided undecided thos ppls get sense oo cheesy cheesy
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by MrsChima1(f): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

I hate when people begin to carve out word to suit themselves. angry angry. Why would i be invited and my wife not Na my wife wan destroy the marriage??, aby na she wan chop the whole food and drink finish. Please tell me one genuine reason why she's not needed, knowing fully well, im a married man. My dear, its a choice thingy, i might want to bring her or otherwise. You dont come here to spit IGBOH particles just bcs u cldnt swallow them all, so reduce that IGBOH and drink more water for your health angry angry.

Women should swallow more often. undecided
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by MrsChima1(f): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2011
Princek12:

@ OP: what you said has happened to me before. I was invited to this wedding and had to RSVP. However, I RSVP'd by mailing my name and a guest, because at the time I did not know who my date was going to be. Anyway, at the wedding reception, they told me they won't allow my date because her name was not submitted in advance. I was upset and left, and told them that it is pure stupidity for you to expect your invitees to know their guest's name 3 weeks in advance.

I can understand about the RSVP thing however if you received an invitation and RSVP'd for two people, the guest's name isn't important.

It would have been different if you weren't told to bring a guest and didn't RSVP'd then I could see their point but that's not the case here. 

Poor planning and management on their part.
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by tellwisdom: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
Women should swallow more often. undecided

Mrs chima, touch my oyan yan and feel alright. u need it wink wink
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by MrsChima1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
No Thanks. I will pass.
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by tellwisdom: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2011
its gon be nice on u o sad sad. i swear, and very soft on d palm wink
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by MrsChima1(f): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

its gon be nice on u o sad sad. i swear, and very soft on d palm wink

LMAO@very soft in the palm. grin grin I commends you for admitting your erectile issues. cool
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by tellwisdom: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
sweerie, cos i knw what i got. TRY IT, u not gon regret u did. Trus me undecided
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 09, 2011
^fail. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by MrsChima1(f): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2011
Where are these players getting their lines from? undecided undecided

I see why players avoid weddings. lipsrsealed
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by deniyor: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2011
No big deal if I'm not invited or my partner isn't invited. As much as we are a couple, we still hv different lives and social circle.
If its my wife, nothing changes. I don't see any need to feel insulted I wasn't invited or my wife/ partner wasn't invited.

However if its a friend of mine, or someone who specifically doesn't want me there, I will feel insulted but I don't see why the lady shouldn't go if she wants. However from that moment, that particular friend seizes to exist to me.
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by tellwisdom: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2011
Msdarskin, werrin dey?? u wanna take over?? I trust u wink wink Holla at me babe wink
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by tellwisdom: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2011
ms chima, which weddin re u talking abt? undecided tongue tongue
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2011
Ya why not. It's either they wanna share free punny or package some punny for 2 go after wedding. As for my partner she wouldn't wanna go, I already know
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by MrsChima1(f): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2011
tellwisdom:

ms chima, which weddin re u talking abt? undecided tongue tongue

The gay wedding. You are invited! tongue

REALITY101:

Ya why not. It's either they wanna share free punny or package some punny for 2 go after wedding. As for my partner she wouldn't wanna go, I already know

Culo. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by MMM2(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2011
mrschima u still owe me 1 round 2nite undecided
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by tellwisdom: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2011
Mrs chima, attend to MMM first, he said u promised him one round sad undecided
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by itiswell1(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2011
hmmmn, still thinking. brb
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by MrsChima1(f): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
tellwisdom:

Mrs chima, attend to MMM first, he said u promised him one round sad undecided
M M M:

mrschima u still owe me 1 round 2nite undecided

One round these nuts. cool
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by Goldieluks: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2011
Of course i'd go,and he can also go alone if he so wishes.
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by Nayah(f): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
Hey Mrs Chima hope you're fine, actually in African wedding you're supposed to come with someone especially when you're married, when people invite you they should know

Now I don't think I would go because of two reasons:
It may be borring without someone by my side
I could not think going in a wedding without my husband, because this kind of event when you're married it's more "Mr and Mrs" or "Family" who wish you the best

Now for a boyfriend it's different
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by MrsChima1(f): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2011
Hello Nayah. Good as always and I agree about the husband and wife thing.

I guess some people feel because it is their wedding that others either jump on and jump off.
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by tellwisdom: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2011
Naya, are you not an african?? angry angry Aby u don dey deny ur place of ORIGIN simply because u don dey dvance cotonou??
Re: You Are Invited To A Wedding But: by tellwisdom: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
Mrs chima, i need you as soon as yur done with MMM, Cos my oyan yan is more sweeter and goes in to your soft spot wink wink. Sweet cute boi ayam. So dont dul wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? / 20 Things Guys Do When They Are Alone / PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.