Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN (31693 Views)

Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre / Petrol May Cost More In South-east - IPMAN / Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Ericnrm(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Minimum wage is not higher in Ghana, Liberia, Gabon, Cameroun e.t.c.

Lol each of those countries has a higher minimum wage than Nigeria and fuel is less expensive there

Sad thing is that Nigeria’s minimum wage isn’t up to $50 USD a month

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Leon4seismo(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2023
before all this we should compare the Amount of Nigeria's minimum wage and compare to the countries mentioned..
China minimum wage is about $3800 per month do the maths in naira...
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Ubdavis(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2023
He was almost making Sense. But when he mentioned that we pray for the price not to go higher, I pity the feature of this country.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2023
Slurity:
If you claim their is no evidence for price0of fuel in other African countries and you have your smart phone in your hand, then you need serious help

you go shalaye tire
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Dafresh: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ignorance is bliss. Go and work hard first.

The era you were born with the hope that govt will train, feed and educate you for your parents is gone. Go and create something valuable in the market place and exchange it for money. Subsidy on petrol is gone.

If crude oil price falls, petrol, like kerosene, diesel and gas, will fall. We don't give free petrol o so go and work hard and quit the social media idle banters.

No Nigerian should be subsidising petrol for same ruling class that are overpaid and privileged. Let the poor man breathe. If the huge trillions wasted on petrol subsidy benefits the poor man, it can unleash his potentials. Enough of giving privileged people like you subsidy on petrol and electricity.
How do you get all these likes from this rubbish comments of yours abi na BOT de help you
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Coolgent(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2023
Let BAT increase it to 1k per litre
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Adabestseason(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2023
Since it is so cheap keep it and use with your family,preferably drink it ,swim in it,i'm not surprise your name reflects some forms of poor reasoning.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by greatiyk4u(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Gboom:

For Nairaland here entrepreneur or employer of labour plenty, even me wey I dey here, Elon Musk na my business partner
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by TalkingBird: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wicked people everywhere
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by fortunechy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Even devil get supporters too.... So I'm not surprised...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit / Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) / Caught In Employment Scam - CBN Explains "Secret Recruitment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.