Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN (31701 Views)

Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre / Petrol May Cost More In South-east - IPMAN / Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Padipadi: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Idiotic ipman. Shey Nigeria get the best economy?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by FirstSense: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-still-has-cheapest-fuel-price-in-africa-ipman/

Every single Nigerian supports subsidy removal.

But unlike Goodlucks time, no planning, no economic team to supervise this very important initiative. No subsidy reinvestment like then, and you expect the people not to wail.

All this agbero style of leadership.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Salebo: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:
Eya..to defend failure no easy.

You go explain tire. Because no evidence.

Nigeria before Subsidy removal had the 4th cheapest fuel.on earth..

Stop being ignorant!
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Confirm4real(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Indirectly telling us it may increase again grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by osazsky(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
And what is d minimum wage in those countries .in South africa a lvl 8 officer goes home With roughly 2m naira monthly so even if fuel is 3k per litre he can afford it
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by youngrichnigga: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
How about , "Nigeria has the poorest minimum wage in Africa" ❓🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Robertbh:

i dont know how you arrived at 375 dollars for nigerian minimum wage. minimum wage is 30,000 naira, convert it to dollars

N30,000 is $37.93!

Shebi you see how wicked this Op and his employer (this government) are abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by helinues: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
u wan refund the money,

Me too no dey give shingbai

grin
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Brown2012: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ghana minimum wage is 14cedis a month, mean while 1cedis is equivalent to 69k naira. Na Nigerians they do Nigerians. We stocked with corruption at it's apex
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Slynation(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ignorance is bliss. Go and work hard first.

The era you were born with the hope that govt will train, feed and educate you for your parents is gone. Go and create something valuable in the market place and exchange it for money. Subsidy on petrol is gone.

If crude oil price falls, petrol, like kerosene, diesel and gas, will fall. We don't give free petrol o so go and work hard and quit the social media idle banters.

No Nigerian should be subsidising petrol for same ruling class that are overpaid and privileged. Let the poor man breathe. If the huge trillions wasted on petrol subsidy benefits the poor man, it can unleash his potentials. Enough of giving privileged people like you subsidy on petrol and electricity.
be like your sense dey leak, nobody is saying removing subsidy is bad, but what are the measures the irabiji batman took before taking that bold decision, he may wants to argue that subsidy was'nt included in 2023 budget, but we will hold him by the balls by saying palliative money and the billions set aside for judiciary and other allowances for the politicians was'nt in 2023 budget, so where did that money came from...??

This is what you get when you do copy and paste manifesto, the dullard heard Obi and Atiku saying they will remove subsidy if elected, but the senile dullard didn't know there were back up plans before taking that drastic measures. Now, your principal is looking clueless while his supporters wallow in anguish and pains...!!

Dr. Unaneva C. Enitin said I should greet the agbadorians...!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Komu1048:

If the minimum wage is 375 dollar, I e over 200k. Bro the larger part of the society r earning less than that
Nigerian Minimum wage is 37 dollars!

Don't mind him, he is a wicked soul
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yeah, Cheapest renewed shege,I understand, undecided
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by FreeStuffsNG: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Brown2012:

Ghana minimum wage is 14cedis a month, mean while 1cedis is equivalent to 69k naira. Na Nigerians they do Nigerians. We stocked with corruption at it's apex
smh. I cedi is N67K? You need my Jesus
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by seguno2: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

As the extreme poverty capital of the world, with over 50% unemployment and underemployment, why should we not have the cheapest fuel?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Hezmatosky: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Confused Ipmen grin Everyday with different stories angry
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Komu1048(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

You are saying Nigerian minimum wage is N300, 000? angry

How did you arrive at this figure

I am trying to control myself. You don really provoke me.

You have no idea.

Haba!

Bros u no dey para pass me, I’m sick Rn unable to work. Ordinary test I couldn’t afford, Av to engage self medication n not even sure if it’s working or not.

But yet I still try to read n understand, I expect you to do same, thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Uchesis: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let's be patient and stop murmuring.
#RenewedHope.

https://www.nairaland.com/7769707/spirit-murmuring

I dedicate “E Go Better” by Tony Tetuila to patriotic Nigerians. Great jam!
I dedicate "Foolish" by Ashanti to you grin
Great jam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by seguno2: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maazieze:
The reason why its harmful is due to how poor the average nigerian is, the minimum wage is low, unemployment is high, so fuel end up taking a larger % of their wages

So much wisdom in this post.

Are you an economist
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Harrynight(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
The National Public Relations Officer of the Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria (IPMAN), Yakubu Suleiman is a fo o l because Egypt for instance sell a little cheaper than Nigeria and Egypt minimum wage is about 70k

How much is Nigeria minimum wage again
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Prophet777: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yet, all these countries you are talking about has stable power supply...
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Domclem(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
So if Nigeria has the cheapest fuel, how about salary? Does salary equates the feul price?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by onuman: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
How much is minimum wage in Nigeria compared to the other African countries?

The ruling class in Nigeria are bent on reducing the population of Nigeria by mass death.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maazieze:
The reason why its harmful is due to how poor the average nigerian is, the minimum wage is low, unemployment is high, so fuel end up taking a larger % of their wages
Please kindly take this down for the love of God!

Stop deceiving people

Correct this figure, this is very wrong!
Must you tell blatant lies to please your paymasters,?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Setaleonoz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mumu … do we have 24 hrs light ?
Are there jobs ?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
greatiyk4u:

How soon? Any specific time frame?
Just mere conjecture and assumptions laced with hope of things changing by luck.

Hope is not a strategy
Just like Tinubu you keep referring people to fictitious FREE STUFF

Maybe he will give Free petrol.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Solababa91(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cheapest price of fuel, yet the standard of living is poor, per capita income is poor, can we just rate Nigeria or compares her with any other oil producing country in Africa?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by fabolouz1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Only dummies would believe this nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by ayo2008: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Can we compare it to the earnings in other African countries?

Why must we justify the suffering sef?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Diego35M: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa but Nigerians sees it as a satanic oppression against the citizens tongue
So its only in this regime we know that.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
ayo2008:

Can we compare it to the earnings in other African countries?

Why must we justify the suffering sef?

na agbado fc modus operandi

always looking for a way to justify their failure. its either they are blaming peter obi or they are comparing countries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Efforts and Signs of President Buhari In Twelve Days / 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa / Lagos Commercial Bus Drivers To Go On Strike On 31st October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.