Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN (31640 Views)

Nigeria Ranks Top In List Of Countries With Cheapest Fuel Price Per Litre / Petrol May Cost More In South-east - IPMAN / Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Blessedarethepe(m): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2023
gabbytabby:
I hear petrol is now 488 in Lagos is it true. Private depot not NNPC
What's the name
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Slurity(m): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2023
Rayban25:
Eya..to defend failure no easy.

You go explain tire. Because no evidence.
If you claim their is no evidence for price0of fuel in other African countries and you have your smart phone in your hand, then you need serious help
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by rolams(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2023
Na so, Kwantinu! Verily, we go soon reach the most costly.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by baconline(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2023
The problem is not the file but the exchange rate
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Qoko: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2023
So how do we buy it when the salary remains N30,000 per month
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Weathered: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-still-has-cheapest-fuel-price-in-africa-ipman/
really? What is Nigeria's PPP purchasing power parity compared to other African countries?

It will shock many Nigerians to know that Nigeria is just slightly ahead of Benin Republic by GDP and PPP standards making Nigerians middle income earners by African standards.

This useless government of Tinunu can only deceive idiots
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2023
badoh:

Jonathan lacks the trait of an effective leader. He lacked the political will to remove subsidy as at them. Though there were protest from opposition and the masses, but he should have dialogue with labour and make the people see reasons why subsidy must go. No opposition party will see the benefits of your policies other than to bring your government down, the onus left on you as the leader to maintain your stand.
We know your type.

A minority cannot be allowed to do it. But a majority can do it with all the support
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by bewla(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Petrol is overrated in Nigeria. Very soon, things will settle.

All those who built petrol stations to steal subsidy money then and run black market operations during artificial fuel scarcity period are literally out of business today. The era of petrol subsidy is gone for good.

Only an ignorant and irresponsible poor man will keep subsidising petrol that the rich use to fuel their expensive cars while he treks or idles away on social media.Check my signature for free stuffs!
Real men move to energy Otedola

You guys can only see under your nose

Government with Greek gift all the time
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by nairamaniac: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2023
Maazieze:
The reason why its harmful is due to how poor the average nigerian is, the minimum wage is low, unemployment is high, so fuel end up taking a larger % of their wages

Pls breakdown the calculations in this chat. It seems not to add up on many corners
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by swagifted(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2023
E get one white tesla model S wey overtake me for mabushi, omo.... I could not keep up. Nothing concern that one with all this yarns
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by bdon123(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2023
How abt minimum wage ?or they gonna act like cost of fuel does not go hand in hand wit minimum wage?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by bdon123(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

All those who built petrol stations to steal subsidy money then and run black market operations during artificial fuel scarcity period are literally out of business today. The era of petrol subsidy is gone for good.

Only an ignorant and irresponsible poor man will keep subsidising petrol that the rich use to fuel their expensive cars while he treks or idles away on social media.Check my signature for free stuffs!
U too like dey spill nonsense yarn.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by bdon123(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
We don hear
Make una dey console una gullible followers
Wetin me know say the shege just dey start

Dr unanever C. Enitin says hi from Benin city
Barr unago C. Shege says hello from enugu

Filled up my lexus Es 350 V6 engine with almost 40k yesterday
And I was like wait o na people minimum wage I just take buy fuel so
Hahah men mount o men mount we all must chop breakfast untill we stop to dey step into the polling unit with sentiment, religion and tribalism
Filled my Lexus Rx330 wit 37k in kaduna yesterday.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by bdon123(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2023
Personally,i wish for d fuel price to enter 1k per litre.jst so this poor stupid agbado supporters that hav refused to hav sense will finally receive sense .
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by rukyboy(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2023
Maazieze:
The reason why its harmful is due to how poor the average nigerian is, the minimum wage is low, unemployment is high, so fuel end up taking a larger % of their wages

This is incorrect. Nigerian minimum wage is currently less than 50$
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by stallionng: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Why must Nigeria that produces crude oil turn around to import fuel, isn't this the hight of incompetence in governance instead of repairing our refinaries? Who are you fooling, doesn't Nigeria have the resources to repair or replace the refinaries or even build new ones? you export the crude oil to your refinaries abroad only to import back fuel at exorbitant price impoverishing the masses while your bank accounts grows.
God will repay all of you punishing the poor masses
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Titogbanski: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Where were you in 2012?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Felimax(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
But I am the biggest fool here.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by stallionng: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2023
Poverty index in Nigeria and those countries you are comparing us with is it the same?
They enjoy steady power supply,do we?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by nex(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2023
This is a lie from the deepest put of Hell! Libya, Algeria, Egypt, and Angola are some African countries with cheaper Petrol prices than Nigeria.

Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by joba4luv: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=124547578]

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-still-has-cheapest-fuel-price-in-africa-ipman/[/quote

Set of Lunatics people comparing fuel price in Nigeria with other Africa? Do you compare Nigeria economy with those Africa too? Set of kolanut eaters
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by SunTzu123(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2023
No Sir! Compare everything at the same time with fuel price please
1. Social security
2. GDP per capita
3. Balance of trade/balance of payment
4. Standard of living
5. Employment/unemployment
6. Ease of doing business
7. Multiple taxation
8. Exchange rate.
9. Inflation
10. Insecurity
11. Other economic indicies
I do not support fuel subsidy Sir, but please don't come with silly statistics. Compare everything at the same time Sir.
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by ObaPhilipson(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2023
why must we import in the first if you were up and doing? useless lots
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by SunTzu123(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2023
And by the way, why are we still talking about importing fuel? How come NO ONE, is talking about about getting our refineries to work?
Oh! I get it - we can just pick "fuel price" as our only economic index and start lying with data?
What led us to subsidy in the first place? Non functional refineries! And we are thinking of distributing palliatives rather than solving the root cause?
Sen. Tokunbo Abiru is an experienced banker, I am ashamed to see his name on the silly economic policy document of this administration.
Even a kid will know there's no professionalism on the contents of that document. It's just a political piece of thrash
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by grandstar(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2023
Nigeria can't have the cheapest when subsidy addicted Algeria and Libya dey there. I am not even sure of Egypt.

Why is it that many countries in the Arab world, both in the Gulf and Maghreb like subsidies?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by whitestar01(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Persons like you are one of the reasons nigeria will never get better
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by thatigboman: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Maazieze:
that your table has a lot of misinformation on nigeria own. when did naija minimum wage that is not up to $43 turn to $375?
Re: Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN by Obaaderemi2: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2023
Felimax:

Don't waste your data mentioning me cos I am the biggest fool in the world with poo for brain. I'm not worth it.
Peace!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police arrest Senator Dino Melaye / Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC / FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.