Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad (1125 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by DADDY2or3FISHES: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hello my uncle wants to send wants to send me money from abroad.
He is not in Europe. He is currently in one of the South Pacific countries.

The banks in that country doesn't support bitcoin because I asked him to download bitcoin app but his card was unable to purchase the bitcoin.

I want my name to remain anonymous to my uncle...
What other alternative means can I use to receive this money....
Please I need this information urgently
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by FitCorper: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
DADDY2or3FISHES:

The banks in that country doesn't support bitcoin because I asked him to download bitcoin app but his card was unable to purchase the bitcoin.

Yahoo boy you better repent now before it’s too late.

9 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by abba190: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
DADDY2or3FISHES:

grin grin grin grin grin grin an uncle wey already know u u want ur name to be anonymous to him

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by ikeno(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ your uncle indeed
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by Adeoye11(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
You are second in command to that former communication minister grin grin angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by marlow1962(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
My guy dy bomb him uncle πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
FitCorper:

Yahoo boy you better repent now before it’s too late.
since you are not the one pressing my phone for me,
Don't just jump into conclusions.

Do you have a solution?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Adeoye11:
You are second in command to that former communication minister grin grin angry angry

grin grin if person no lie for this world, how you go chop?
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by Evestar200(f): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
DADDY2or3FISHES:

Yahoo boy wet nor Sabi lie πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Even 10 years old baby go say you be Yahoo boy with the bolded
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2023
You no rate us at all

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by Abolodje: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2023
DADDY2or3FISHES:

Use paypal. I’ll give you my tag with very good rate
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by PECON1(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2023
Abolodje:

😹😹😹u wan yahoo a yahoo boy.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by Lvgirl: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2023
DADDY2or3FISHES:

Shey u go contact me
Hungary aza dey
Yankee aza dey
UK aza dey

Asap
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by Foodqueen(f): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2023
Anonymous to your uncle.

Contunu
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by Purvan(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2023
You no be Yahoo boy

You be Mumu boy

Anyway use western union or MoneyGram
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by DADDY2or3FISHES: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Abolodje:

PayPal will display the receiver's name na
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by DADDY2or3FISHES: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
PECON1:

No mind the mugu
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by Kobicove(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
PECON1:

grin
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by dontrulee: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
You're a yahoo boy.
You're a yahoo boy.
Don't worry, EFCC is coming for you
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by Abolodje: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
DADDY2or3FISHES:
PayPal will display the receiver's name na
Well it’s left for you to figure out an excuse for the name involved or your best bet is a gift card which I’m willing to redeem for you
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by Kenyrogerz: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Please drop your whatsapp number...let's do business

Shey u go contact me
Hungary aza dey
Yankee aza dey
UK aza dey

Asap[/quote]
Re: My Uncle Wants To Send Me Money From Abroad by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2023
Adeoye11:
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of OGBANJE PEOPLE / Sex Language Is There One? / Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.