Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know (1125 Views)

How Much Of Your Past Should Your New Partner Know / How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? / Should Ya Partner Know Ya Past Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by Alert(f): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2007
please, I want to break up with my guy(though i haven't gotten a replacement,just fed up), do i tell him that or just pretend and let the relationship die naturally which is best?,
Re: Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by Douzy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2007
If you have to break up, then you have to let him know about it.
More so, you must not wait until there's a replacement.
It's not even advisable to jump into another relationship almost immediately after a break-up.
Re: Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by IBDat(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2007
I second Douzy's thoughts on this, it's not a break-up unless u let the guy know (some peepz just don't take hints).
If you're bored of the relationship u should simply let him know and allow him to move on, the same way u want to move on.
Re: Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:21am On Apr 26, 2007
i second that.
Re: Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by samyyoung1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2008
i third it, grin grin grin grin
Re: Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by dups10(f): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2008
he's done u anything bad?
Re: Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by opokonwa(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2008
Just let the poor soul know and set him free.
Re: Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by Busta(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2008
Just let him. It hurts but that way he'll get over it faster than you playing games with his mind
Re: Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by desodgi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2008
shocked wow grin , some dudes life is about to change for better or worse grin

Gurl tell the bobo O ,no make am dey think say im still get babe wey love am. . .The earlier you tell him , the earlier he starts looking for a back up software.
Re: Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by onyekang1(f): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2008
pretty difficult, but u ave 2 let him know. i hope your guy finds a good potter that would pick up the broken pieces of his heart and mend them perfectly well. wink. all d best dearie.
Re: Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by Beebsyn(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2008
Baby gal, it's best to let him about the decision you have in mind so that he can accept his fate, ok. it is not a new thing, you just got to opening to him, though it's painful, but, you just got to go your separate ways, ok.
Re: Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know by omoovie(f): 3:45pm On May 12, 2008
@ post

A breakup isn't like leaving a job you don't want or like. With jobs you have to make sure money 4 hand, back na ground so you SHOULD make sure you have a replacement job b4 you quit the one u don't like. With a relationship, you're playing with someone's heart and the more you hang in there, the more you will begin to resent the person and be hurtful when you eventually leave them. Just let the guy know -- free him and free yourself. You will both have opened the door for the person that loves you truly to find their way to u. Afterall, if your dream guy is scoping you now, he won't make move because you are still attached. So---end d mata.

(1) (Reply)

If A Man Denies Your Pregnancy? / Kidnapping For Love:: Lady Kidnaps Baby To Deceive Lover. / Why Women Put Beer In The Bottom Of Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.