Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

All Because Of One Bobo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of One Bobo (1781 Views)

How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday / Ladies: Who Rocked This Shakiti Bobo Dance The Most.. Photos / Photo: See How I Broke My Ribs While Trying To Learn Shakiti Bobo Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Because Of One Bobo by xavier3(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
grin
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2011
xavier3:

Dis stori is told by urs truly. it might b my stori or someone else's it doesnt matter. All dat matters is your opinions.

A girl (abigail) who has never abused or fought her bf (xavier) in their 3yr relationship suddenly physically fought him to the point that he got injured due to scratches from sharp objects ( something she has never done before) all because when he held her fone a text immediately entered her fone & he saw its contents (lov dovy words) then tried calling the sender.
Long stori short she claimed he was just a friend

lata xavier found out some info on d guy (bob) and using his fone he decided to add bob on fb den lata try to chat wit d guy and know whats brewing. Unknowingly at the time xavier added bob, both bob & abigail were chatting as such bob changed his status to 'who the F is xavier'. This was immediately followed by a series of pings, texts & calls frm abigail filled with curses & stressing how much she hated xavier and why should he do this now.
Xavier finds it hard to forget dis deed al cos of one bobo she claims is a friend. they are still together and d bob is still in contact with abigail.

What do u tink of this girl and of xavier
If really they are still together after the whole scenario, and after the hand writing on the wall, then it'll only be fair to say that xavier is an Unquantifiable capitalized MUMU! cool BRB!. . . .

Abusive and insulting relationships, is a NO NO! Xavier should be a MAN and define what he wants! cool
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by xavier3(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2011
Also xavier noticed that since that incident she hides her fone in her purse when she comes to his house and she even takes it with her when she wants to use the loo meanwhile in her house she takes it to her parents room because that where he cant enter or she switches it off or she diverts it if shes playing with her phone.

Still yet he sticks with her because he loves her and has made plans to marry her very soon
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
Is xavier disproportionately discombobulated? This is someone he would want to marry, treating & marginalizing him in this way already! What of when they eventually get married? I can categorically state then, that she would incontrovertibly be the MAN of the House! Those signs are offshoots of marital infidelity, and smacks of intolerable bullsh!t!. . . Actions speak louder than words!. . .

Verdict!: Xavier should unceremoniously Kick her Arse outta his life for GOOD! No rigmaroles, no long thing! cool
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by xavier3(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^^^^why did u have to make me pick up a dictionary
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by omega25red(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
tell xavier to create a fake FB page as a woman and friend bob to further investigate.
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by SAFO(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
Xavier, dude she's cheating on you. Point blank.
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by TomFord: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2011
So xavier you have loo in your house?sexkillz you can always pass the message succinctly
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by Skii(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2011
Xavier cant get it somewhere else, sadly sad
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by slimyem: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
Xavier!Xavier!Xavier!
Hw many times did i call you?
Once a woman you are planning to marry starts creating barriers and privacy crap at this stage,you need to watch out.
One thing i dont get is how she's been able to hide her abusive skills for three years.you never can tell maybe God is just trying to tell you something(dunno if you believe in God though)
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by Skii(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
slimyem:

Xavier!Xavier!Xavier!
Hw many times did i call you?

Nigerian movie grin
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2011
Tom Ford:

So xavier you have loo in your house?sexkillz you can always pass the message succinctly
^^ That was succinct enough! Trust me. I'm used to writing paragraphs! Just not in the mood this night!. . . wink wink
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by slimyem: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
Skii:

Nigerian movie grin
yels,more like naija thingzz.
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by xavier3(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
4 dose who say its a naija movie, its a movie and 4 dose who say its real its real. Wat matters are ur tots
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^lol, you really dint get their joke about the nigerian movie thing, I understand its difficult to get jokes in this state of yours. sorry hun! Pull yourself together forget about her.
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by Mcleo007(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2011
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by Ranoscky(m): 3:05am On Oct 08, 2011
omega25red:

tell xavier to create a fake FB page as a woman and friend bob to further investigate.
Or better stil, create a new FB page with a different ID and friend Abigail to findout more info about her!

Xavier, God has just used the medium of that other guy in revealing to you that your gf is not worth being your future partner. pls, flee from her!
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by otokx(m): 3:54am On Oct 08, 2011
so people like xavier still exist? smh
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by iice(f): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
For a friend, pesin go react with physical violence? Girl is crazy. Xavier needs to check out. By the way, friends should be aware of boyfriend.
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by tellwisdom: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2011
MY BROTHER, YOU SHOULD KNW LONG BEFORE NOW THAT 90% OF WOMEN ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED, MOST ESPECIALLY, NAIJA CHICKS. SO IF I WERE YOU, I GO KICK HER AZZ OFF TO THE LAGOON angry angry # Bagger
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2011
you too slow on her, bro
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by kemmeye: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2011
well i think xavier is a freaking stalkern and abigail is a ho
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by kemmeye: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2011
stalker****
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by Orikinla(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2011
When a guy is obsessed with a girl he becomes her slave. But obsession can lead to suicide or homicide. So, "mumu" may be playing the fool for now until the right time to hit back and such a guy can be very dangerous. So Lady Abigail or whatever is romancing a time bomb. Please, read Ben Okri's "Dangerous Love" for similar case scenario.
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by MMM2(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
oya 2 d bed angry
Re: All Because Of One Bobo by Niiade(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2011
Its simple she doesnt trust U̶̲̥̅̊ and she seeks new options U̶̲̥̅̊ re basically an option,M̶̲̥̅γ ex did τ̣̣ђё phone hiding n locking thing cus she was making midnight call i̶̲̥̅̊n M̶̲̥̅γ bed with ♍ƺ i̶̲̥̅̊n it n i racked. I advise U̶̲̥̅̊ start lock up lock up cus τ̣̣ђё Bleep up Bleep up is near.
Another option sit down n talk to her heart to heart, U̶̲̥̅̊ can also involve someone she respects but dont tell τ̣̣ђё persin τ̣̣ђё full issue.

(1) (Reply)

Off This Guy Real Quick. / Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? / What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.