Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) (2838 Views)

Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) / Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Malory: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2023
Solution is here.

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by SOSinNigeria: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
The general manager of the Chinese company that developed Lekki sea port was also at the interaction for railway line in Anambra and dredging of the River Niger to Onitsha Port, according to him, they are interested in partnering with Anambra state.

Dredge the river Niger and connect Anambra cities with rail or tram, then widen roads. Those are the key projects Soludo should focus on and leave the rest for Igbos.

Housing, power generation and distribution, industrialization, education and health facilities etc can be developed by the private sector.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Malory: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

With which money ?

Federal allocations ba?

Since Anambra barely raises #2bn monthly.

Parasitic dependants.

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by a4cube: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2023
How I wished Anambra and Abia has a boarder, I would love to see two governors link the states with rail. The illitrate in Imo won't like to partner the two technocrats.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by SOSinNigeria: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Prof Soludo has awarded the dualisation of Upper Iweka-Ochanja to Main market with round about at Iweka with water fountain, so many roads has been awarded and paid for he promised to change Onitsha metropolis, he has given instructions to all the landlords to rebuild and repaint their buildings, he has acquired hectares of land for new industrial cities and has signed seven estate developers, the new pharmacical market the biggest in West Africa going on in Oba will be commission Soon

That pharmaceutical market is a very smart idea. Such regulated and dedicated pharmaceutical market would make Onitsha a hub for pharmaceutical products in West Africa. It will also attract foreign pharmaceutical brands to build their factories in Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by XerXers: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Who dey run shoulder with Una ?

Gully erosion will wipe Ibo parts of Anambra off the surface of the earth before 2032!
grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Armaggedon: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Anambra is enjoying the foundation laid by his Excellency Peter Obi. They continue from where he stopped not demolishing like our brothers in Kano. Build and don't destroy. Good luck to him.
Obi laid no foundation. He derailed the foundation laid by Ngige. What Onitsha needs is infrastructure such as seaport, quality dualized road, strong housing regulations and dencogestion of the city. Mbadinuju started well with decongestion by starting the Oba international market and later abandoned it. But it was Ngige who did the actual work by connecting Onitsha with neighbouring towns and LGA with quality roads and relocating the building materials market to Ogidi. If soludo sustains his momentum with demolitions and roads construction and also convert the Oba international market to pharmaceutical hub, it'll be a boost to the dencogestion of Onitsha.

Obi didn't do anything serious in Onitsha just like Obiano.

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by XerXers: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Prof Soludo has awarded the dualisation of Upper Iweka-Ochanja to Main market with round about at Iweka with water fountain, so many roads has been awarded and paid for he promised to change Onitsha metropolis, he has given instructions to all the landlords to rebuild and repaint their buildings, he has acquired hectares of land for new industrial cities and has signed seven estate developers, the new pharmacical market the biggest in West Africa going on in Oba will be commission Soon
Onitsha Urban roads needs urgent attention. Despite ikpeazu shortcomings he did well in this aspect in Aba
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by XerXers: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2023
a4cube:
How I wished Anambra and Abia has a boarder, I would love to see two governors link the states with rail. The illitrate in Imo won't like to partner the two technocrats.
I think they shared boarder around orumba axis

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2023
Armaggedon:
Obi laid no foundation. He derailed the foundation laid by Ngige. What Onitsha needs is infrastructure such as seaport, quality dualized road, strong housing regulations and dencogestion of the city. Mbadinuju started well with decongestion by starting the Oba international market and later abandoned it. But it was Ngige who did the actual work by connecting Onitsha with neighbouring towns and LGA with quality roads and relocating the building materials market to Ogidi. If soludo sustains his momentum with demolitions and roads construction and also convert the Oba international market to pharmaceutical hub, it'll be a boost to the dencogestion of Onitsha.

It was Obi's that started dualisation of 10 lanes in Onitsha with flyover at Nkpor that federal government paid under Obiano, that he demolished some part of Premier brewery, Chisco park, Young park, ABC and so many others, Obi built five pedestal bridges in Onitsha, it was Obi that started the beautification of Upper Iweka, it was Obi that rebuild the industrial estate in Onitsha, it was Obi that built Onitsha business park, Onitsha mall etc I hate lies

7 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2023
Armaggedon:

It was Obi that expanded Old Enugu Onitsha road to Amawbia
Town Awka

3 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Armaggedon: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

It was Obi's that started dualisation of 10 lanes in Onitsha with flyover at Nkpor with the federal government paid under Obiano, that he demolished some part of Premier, Chisco park, Young park, ABC and so many others, Obi built more five pedestal bridges in Onitsha was Obi that started the beautification of Upper Iweka, it was Obi that rebuild the industrial estate in Onitsha, it was Obi that built Onitsha business park, Onitsha mall etc I hate lies
I stated clearly what Onisha needs. Only people with strong will can fix it. The ten lane you're talking about is a complete federal project, started and completed by them with flyover at nkpor. Obi awarded three pedestrian bridges before he left. Don't know whether he completed the weak bridges but we know that it was so bad Obiano had to reinforce it after it nearly collapsed on impact. Just compare it with the one Ngige did in Unizik junction.

Onitsha has one of the best public water supply facilities in the country. Mbadinuju stopped it from functioning but Obi killed it by invading it and removing pumping facilities at its head station just to build a 5 star hotel that has remained uncompleted today. Today soludo is fighting to revitalise it.

Stock exchange structure and mall sound like developmental milestones after eight yrs, for a city in dire need of quality roads, water supply and decongestion? Abegi!
If you want Anambra to develop, remove emotions and quit rewarding mediocres with cheap praises.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2023
Armaggedon:
I stated clearly what Onisha needs. Only people with strong will can fix it. The ten lane you're talking about is a complete federal project, started and completed by them with flyover at nkpor. Obi awarded three pedestrian bridges before he left. Don't know whether he completed the weak bridges but we know that it was so bad Obiano had to reinforce it after it nearly collapsed on impact. Just compare it with the one Ngige did in Unizik junction.

Onitsha has one of the best public water supply facilities in the country. Mbadinuju stopped it from functioning but Obi killed it by invading it and removing pumping facilities at its head station just to build a 5 star hotel that has remained uncompleted today. Today soludo is fighting to revitalise it.

Stock exchange structure and mall sound like developmental milestones after eight yrs, for a city in dire need of quality roads, water supply and decongestion? Abegi!
If you want Anambra to develop, remove emotions and quit rewarding mediocres with cheap praises.
Freeglobe know you hate Obi with passion no need of wasting my time with you, you always economical with truth , that's not the spirit of Anambra we are known for

3 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Armaggedon: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

It was Obi that expanded Old Enugu Onitsha road to Amawbia
Town Awka
If I hear. Zik avenue was Ngige's project. Arthur eze avenue was Etiaba's project. Zik avenue was awarded to RCC by Ngige but was stopped by Obi when he won at the court. After Obi's impeachment, etiaba reawarded it to same RCC. When Obi came back, he had no choice than to allow them complete. Lol how can you say Obi built it, have you ever seen Obi engage a reputable firm like RCC?
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Armaggedon: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Freeglobe know you hate Obi with passion no need of wasting my time with you, you always economical with truth , that's not the spirit of Anambra we are known for
Lol going back to default mode of accusing people of hate when you are confronted with facts. BTW, I am not freeglobe.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by pandax: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2023
a4cube:

There is actually a border between Anambra and Abia State around Umunze, Ogbunka, and Owerre-Ezukala axis. I know you were expecting a border with Aba axis of Abia State. Do not worry so much, Imo Governor is actually pro SE development when he is not playing his party politics. The good news is that they love him in his party and he seems to be influential.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by XerXers: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2023
Armaggedon:

You seem to have personal issue with Obi
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by pandax: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2023
XerXers:

You seem to have personal issue with Obi

With his submissions, denial of the knowns, and bile towards Obi, a man that laid the foundation of modern Anambra, I would have to agree with you that the OP has personal and unresolved issues with Obi
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by incomebrain(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2023
If you are in Anambra state and want to learn content writing, content creation.

Then this is for you.

We will teach you for Free

At Dosuggest Digital Limited

See here for more

Click here

https://dosuggest.com/internship/

2 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2023
pandax:

With his submissions, denial of the knowns, and bile towards Obi, a man that laid the foundation of modern Anambra, I would have to agree with you that the OP has personal and unresolved issues with Obi
Not me, check the moniker
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by ahaz: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

With which money ?

Federal allocations ba?

Since Anambra barely raises #2bn monthly.

Parasitic dependants.
All this poverty stricken South West people..you have left your brother in Ondo state crying for lack of food to eat na Anambara matter be your concern now

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by oneeast: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2023
Soludo is reconstructing urban roads in Onitsha even though it is not as bad as dilapidated urban roads in Enugu. Urban roads in Enugu are in shambles. Ugwuanyi wasted eight years doing nothing about despite the huge debt

XerXers:

Onitsha Urban roads needs urgent attention. Despite ikpeazu shortcomings he did well in this aspect in Aba
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by oneeast: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Imo man defending nonsense. Your governor is an illiterate and a failure as a governor. Almost four years now but nothing to show

pandax:

There is actually a border between Anambra and Abia State around Umunze, Ogbunka, and Owerre-Ezukala axis. I know you were expecting a border with Aba axis of Abia State. Do not worry so much, Imo Governor is actually pro SE development when he is not playing his party politics. The good news is that they love him in his party and he seems to be influential.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by XerXers: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2023
oneeast:
Soludo is reconstructing urban roads in Onitsha even though it is not as bad as dilapidated urban roads in Enugu. Urban roads in Enugu are in shambles. Ugwuanyi wasted eight years doing nothing about despite the huge debt

All Enugu Urban roads were transformed by Sullivan. They will last at least 20 years
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by oneeast: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Basil Emeka nwa nsukka. Is like you want me to open new thread on the condition of dilapidated roads and infrastructures in Enugu. Almost the roads Sullivan did have all gone bad. Ugwuanyi wasted eight year but could maintain or build new roads, this is despite the huge debt incurred by the far ugly nsukka man

XerXers:

All Enugu Urban roads were transformed by Sullivan. They will last at least 20 years
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by anungangampu: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
My anger with our Crop of Educated politicians is how far they are from the Businessmen money bags who are not educated but have the money.

If we can bridge the gap between educated elites and importers we might have a steady flow of development from top to bottom..

The problem we are having is that the Boyi-Boyi system created a lot of money bags that the educated elites are not ready to bend down to listen to, and Vice versa. Rochas tried in that aspect.
If we can borrow money from our Businessmen, that might be a great idea of integrating them back to the State level. For now, most Boyi-Boyi billionaires are busy investing based on pride in their residing states than going for Production in their various home states.

I think this is because none of them are reached personally and the only way to meet them personally is for our governors to work on portfolios with a lot of industry and investment plan and sell it directly to businessmen on the street with him as a governor going to market and addressing the crowd in igbo language.
Alot of people want to invest in their state, but would love any Governor who would generate ideas for them or give them assurance of their money.

For now the common Nwa-boyi millionaire is stuck in building Hotels and Hostels in East.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by XerXers: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
oneeast:
Basil Emeka nwa nsukka. Is like you want me to open new thread on the condition of dilapidated roads and infrastructures in Enugu. Almost the roads Sullivan did have all gone bad. Ugwuanyi wasted eight year but could maintain or build new roads, this is despite the huge debt incurred by the far ugly nsukka man

The world has left you behind. 70 years old man

2 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by oneeast: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Emeka the jobless useless nsukka miscreant. The only reason the backwardness of Enugu is under wraps is because there’s no opposition in Enugu state, but if dare me I will start opening different threads to show Nigerians the mess called Enugu

XerXers:

The world has left you behind. 70 years old man
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by unanonso(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Soludo has awarded dualisation of many roads in Onitsha, Awka and other towns

It is long overdue.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by XerXers: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
oneeast:
Emeka the jobless useless nsukka miscreant. The only reason the backwardness of Enugu is under wraps is because there’s no opposition in Enugu state, but if dare me I will start opening different threads to show Nigerians the mess called Enugu

Attention deficit disorder
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by XerXers: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
unanonso:

It is long overdue.
Most roads in Onitsha don't have enough space for dualization. I think Atani road and 3-3 road are the only few exceptions
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by myright: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
a4cube:
They actually share boundary at Isuochi/Owerre-Ezukala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thanks To INEC We Have Two Presidents In Nigeria / Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. / See Why You Should Be Careful About What You Type On Nairaland About Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.