Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) (2839 Views)

Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) / Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Kossyso: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
XerXers:

All Enugu Urban roads were transformed by Sullivan. They will last at least 20 years
Ignore him.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Antivirus92(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
a4cube:
How I wished Anambra and Abia has a boarder, I would love to see two governors link the states with rail. The illitrate in Imo won't like to partner the two technocrats.
we have boarder with Abia, we are all close together with each other, anambra, enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and even delta north(oshimili and aniocha)

2 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Antivirus92(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Armaggedon:
Obi laid no foundation. He derailed the foundation laid by Ngige. What Onitsha needs is infrastructure such as seaport, quality dualized road, strong housing regulations and dencogestion of the city. Mbadinuju started well with decongestion by starting the Oba international market and later abandoned it. But it was Ngige who did the actual work by connecting Onitsha with neighbouring towns and LGA with quality roads and relocating the building materials market to Ogidi. If soludo sustains his momentum with demolitions and roads construction and also convert the Oba international market to pharmaceutical hub, it'll be a boost to the dencogestion of Onitsha.

Obi didn't do anything serious in Onitsha just like Obiano.
your governors in the south west need your political advise more
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by myright: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Armaggedon:
If I hear. Zik avenue was Ngige's project. Arthur eze avenue was Etiaba's project. Zik avenue was awarded to RCC by Ngige but was stopped by Obi when he won at the court. After Obi's impeachment, etiaba reawarded it to same RCC. When Obi came back, he had no choice than to allow them complete. Lol how can you say Obi built it, have you ever seen Obi engage a reputable firm like RCC?
I will score Obi zero on quality road construction. Have you travelled through Nnobi-Igbo Ukwu-Isuofia road? That is Obi's legacy. Typical to Rochas Okorocha's road quality.

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Antivirus92(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
oneeast:
Imo man defending nonsense. Your governor is an illiterate and a failure as a governor. Almost four years now but nothing to show

stop this your Imo, enugu rubbish!
If you don't want to talk sense, leave the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Antivirus92(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
oneeast:
Basil Emeka nwa nsukka. Is like you want me to open new thread on the condition of dilapidated roads and infrastructures in Enugu. Almost the roads Sullivan did have all gone bad. Ugwuanyi wasted eight year but could maintain or build new roads, this is despite the huge debt incurred by the far ugly nsukka man

is this guy mad or something?
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Very foolish dumb assholes. See how they look in photos. Very annoying set of people. A people that are sitting above trillions of dollars worth of oil and gas, yet are satisfied with having some illiterate terrorist, janjaweeeed from far away sahara desert to be making decisions for them. I have never seen a more docile people as my Igbo people. I mean the useful idiots amongst us. I don't even know what they are celebrating.

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Antivirus92(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
DeadCountry:
Very foolish dumb assholes. See how they look in photos. Very annoying set of people. A people that are sitting above trillions of dollars worth of oil and gas, yet are satisfied with having some illiterate terrorist, janjaweeeed from far away sahara desert to be making decisions for them. I have never seen a more docile people as my Igbo people. I mean the useful idiots amongst us. I don't even know what they are celebrating.
calm down Mr man..
It's a gradual process
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Malory:
Solution is here.
Stop celebrating mediocre. Have ambition once in your life time. You are being ruled by cow brains from futa jalon and you are soooooo happy and at ease with it. Are you not ashamed?
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Antivirus92:
calm down Mr man..
It's a gradual process
Yeah!! Gradual process of 100 years while the jajaweeed are approaching rapidly to take over our lands, oil and gas. Some of you are simply docile and naive.

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Malory: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
XerXers:

I think they shared boarder around orumba axis
Yeah in Orumba south. At Umuchukwu in Anambra to Eziama in Abia.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Dredge the river Niger and connect Anambra cities with rail or tram, then widen roads. Those are the key projects Soludo should focus on and leave the rest for Igbos.

Housing, power generation and distribution, industrialization, education and health facilities etc can be developed by the private sector.
Stop yarning nonsense here you naive one. All these can only be possible inside Biafra. What happened to the nigeria rail project by amaechi and buhari? Did you get included in it? Ordinary removing all garbage at Okpko, the idiot called soludo is not able to do it. But he will industrialize Anambra state, right? Ol'boy you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting all these low expectation life style which being in nigeria have bequeathed on the great Igbo race. Little achievement is always enough for all you non ambitious useful idiot Igbos of the fulani caliphate.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
DeadCountry:

Stop yarning nonsense here you naive one. All these can only be possible inside Biafra. What happened to the nigeria rail project by amaechi and buhari? Did you get included in it? Ordinary removing all garbage at Okpko, the idiot called soludo is not able to do it. But he will industrialize Anambra state, right? Ol'boy you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting all these low expectation life style which being in nigeria have bequeathed on the great Igbo race. Little achievement is always enough for all you non ambitious useful idiot Igbos of the fulani caliphate.
Anu can you show me what you have done in your community let start from there

2 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
DeadCountry:

Brain wash f**l why not come down and start desolation of Nigeria in Abuja instead of killing your people in Southeast all in the name of freedom fighters

2 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
We have the potential. You all should stop with all these low expectation mentality that have plagued us. We should go for Biafra's restoration and be able to build and compete with the rest of the world. We have the oil and gas money, plus our human capital to produce and export and earn huge foreign exchange like the Chinese are doing.

Why should we continue to share our God given money and human capital talent with other people that we know nothing of? They are holding us hostage with violence, killing us every and selling off our oil and gas and using our money to build their Lagos and Abuja and only send peanut money to us, and we are satisfied and are here celebrating mediocre. Why are we scared to confront and face them once and for all and retrieve our oil and gas and lad from them? Some of you think this hostage by these foreigners will end someday without us confronting them? Stop the naivety abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvq9pybXg-4

Walking in dense buildings, said to be the largest residential area in Asia, Huaguoyuan, Guiyang
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Antivirus92(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
DeadCountry:

Yeah!! Gradual process of 100 years while the jajaweeed are approaching rapidly to take over our lands, oil and gas. Some of you are simply docile and naive.
nothing has been achieved with force and without proper planning
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
DeadCountry:
We have the potential. You all should stop with all these low expectation mentality that have plagued us. We should go for Biafra's restoration and be able to build and compete with the rest of the world. We have the oil and gas money, plus our human capital to produce and export and earn huge foreign exchange like the Chinese are doing.

Why should we continue to share our God given money and human capital talent with other people that we know nothing of? They are holding us hostage with violence, killing us every and selling off our oil and gas and using our money to build their Lagos and Abuja and only send peanut money to us, and we are satisfied and are here celebrating mediocre. Why are we scared to confront and face them once and for all and retrieve our oil and gas and lad from them? Some of you think this hostage by these foreigners will end someday without us confronting them? Stop the naivety abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvq9pybXg-4

Walking in dense buildings, said to be the largest residential area in Asia, Huaguoyuan, Guiyang
Anu show me how you have transform you local community you came from not posting video of another man's land, show me you own input in developing Igbo land

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Anu can you show me what you have done in your community let start from there
Janjaweweed, this is not a thread you should participate in ok. Anything Igbo always get all you terrorists agitated and fully erect. Go to your death field of Plateau and Benue statesand find yoru illiterate mates there to discuss with.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
DeadCountry:

supporter of APC, this is not a thread you should participate in ok. Anything Igbo always get all you terrorists agitated and fully erect. Go to your death field of Plateau and Benue statesand find yoru illiterate mates there to discuss with.
I have no business with APC, you guys are the ones causing insecurity in Igbo land by funding some jobless idiots all in the name of freedom fighters, take your fight to Abuja not hard working Igbos, if other states in Southeast are tolerating you guys we don't need you guys in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Antivirus92:
nothing has been achieved with force and without proper planning
Yeah!! But the oppressors have achieved holding you hostage through the same force and seized your God given resources by force. Yet you are still planning. Planning for 100 years, right? Why are some of you so docile and lack critical thinking. How long will this hostage last? Do you think our next generation will be able to fight off these parasites if we fail to do it now? "Freedom is to the brave, cages are for the naive and docile"
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by oneeast: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Emeka dare me to see what I can do. I have warned you to focus on your nairaland fights and stop throwing jabs on Anambra because your Enugu state is worse

XerXers:

Attention deficit disorder
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I have no business with APC, you guys are the ones causing insecurity in Igbo land by funding some jobless idiots all in the name of freedom fighters, take your fight to Abuja not hard working Igbos, if other states in Southeast are tolerating you guys we don't need you guys in Anambra state.
Jaweeeeeed, that's what i wrote, but the nairaland auto correct turned it to "supporter of APC" You are a janjaweeeed breed and not Igbo, because real Igbos have high ambition and are not easily phased with all these little things fools like you are celebrating here.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by oneeast: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
The person you quoted is commending an ongoing projects but in your stupidity you diverted to another thing that’s unfounded. Onitsha is the only city in igboland that has 10 lanes superhighways. Most roads in Onitsha are wide

XerXers:

Most roads in Onitsha don't have enough space for dualization. I think Atani road and 3-3 road are the only few exceptions
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
DeadCountry:

Jaweeeeeed, that's what i wrote, but the nairaland auto correct turned it to "supporter of APC" You are a janjaweeeed breed and not Igbo, because real Igbos have high ambition and are not easily phased with all these little things fools like you are celebrating here.
You can continue that in your state not in Anambra state thanks
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
grin

Deadcountry dey vex.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Who said we can't build this type of city all over our land? This is an apartment complex for a population of 500,000 people. Even if our engineers can not build it, we have the money to invite others to build it for us.

We have the largest oil and gas reserve in Africa, and potentially the world, yet we are at ease allowing some foreign parasites to be lording it over us and sharing peanuts monthly to us, and also how much they feel like given to us. OUR OWN MONEY? Damn!!

Are we the Igbos not the biggest mugus in the world? Can we be able to hold others down by force, kill them on daily bases as they are killing us, and seize their natural resources (Oil and gas) if it were on their own land?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuwZLyQEIh0

What does an apartment complex for a population of 500,000 in China's Guizhou province look like?
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
oneeast:
The person you quoted is commending an ongoing projects but in your stupidity you diverted to another thing that’s unfounded. Onitsha is the only city in igboland that has 10 lanes superhighways. Most roads in Onitsha are wide

FOOL, JUST STOP COMING HERE TO LIE ABOUT 10 LANE SUPERHIGHWAY IN IGBOLAND BECAUSE IT DOWN'S EXIST. Celebrating a city without sewage system, pipe born water, uninterrupted electricity, road side walk pavements, viable hospitals, top school/education system, good road networks (no bumps), social services, public ambulances, efficient fire service and so many other things that makes a city. Do you have all these in Onitsha?

All you low lives should stop coming here to celebrate mediocre in the name of achievement. Are you not ashamed? Is not even that we don't have human resources and financial potential, we have all those, but allowing some foreign parasites out of fear to be lording it over is is our priority. Cowards everywhere. Mugus!
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Take a look at what others are celebrating and marveling at, and all you low lives are here celebrating mediocre of a city that can't boast of simple sewage system. No wonder no one take black people serious. Tufiakwa!!

JUST TELL ME HOW CAN YOU SEE A CHINESE PERSON TODAY AND NOT RESPECTING HIM? Not same story just about 20-30 years ago. They are humans and not alliens. Igbos, stop celebrating mediocre.

Our association with nigerians is drawing us back and arresting our development. We need Biafra and should fight for it. Nothing good comes on a platter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul5rqQGaLQ4

America CAN'T Compete with China's Infrastructure!
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by oneeast: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
You are a capital fool. Yes, Onitsha has 10 lanes superhighways. All the things you listed does your backward useless worthless shithole state has one? No.

DeadCountry:

FOOL, JUST STOP COMING HERE TO LIE ABOUT 10 LANE SUPERHIGHWAY IN IGBOLAND BECAUSE IT DOWN'S EXIST[/b]. Celebrating a city without sewage system, pipe born water, uninterrupted electricity, road side walk pavements, viable hospitals, top school/education system, good road networks (no bumps), social services, public ambulances, efficient fire service and so many other things that makes a city. Do you have all these in Onitsha?

All you low lives should stop coming here to celebrate mediocre in the name of achievement. Are you not ashamed? Is not even that we don't have human resources and financial potential, we have all those, but allowing some foreign parasites out of fear to be lording it over is is our priority. Cowards everywhere. Mugus!
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
Now you all low expectation goons should watch and see what we are doing. This is our Biafra city prototype. Will be unveiled on 30th of this month of July by Simon Ekpa and the Biafra's department of urban development. I repeat once again, stop celebrating mediocre. We can do it and build a country and cities worthy of humans to live in. We are not animals and should stop living like animals. We have the money, and above all , the human resource. CLICK HERE TO WATCH.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1682340226608316416
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
oneeast:
You are a capital fool. Yes, Onitsha has 10 lanes superhighways. All the things you listed does your backward useless worthless shithole state has one? No.

Nama!! Cow brain!! Stop talking already and stop exhibiting idiocy. Show us the photos and videos of your so called 10 lanes super highway in Onitsha, a sewage less city. We are in internet age where liars like you will easily be exposed for the idiots you are.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by unanonso(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
XerXers:

Most roads in Onitsha don't have enough space for dualization. I think Atani road and 3-3 road are the only few exceptions

I think that both Awka road and Oguta road can be dualized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUST IN: Nigeria To Face Another Phase Of Naira Crisis As FG Reveal New Deadline / Reps Discover N400bn In Hidden Accounts / Youth Lunch With Jonathan Turns Into Another Bribe-Fest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.