Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) (2855 Views)

Peter Obi May Win In Anambra, Says Soludo (Video) / Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Peter Obi Attends EFAC Convention In Awka, Meets Soludo (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by oneeast: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
You are a capital fool. Yes, Onitsha has 10 lanes superhighways. All the things you listed does your backward useless worthless shithole state has one? No.

DeadCountry:

Nama!! Cow brain!! Stop talking already and stop exhibiting idiocy. Show us the photos and videos of your so called 10 lanes super highway in Onitsha, a sewage less city. We are in internet age where liars like you will easily be exposed for the idiots you are.

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
oneeast:
You are a capital fool. Yes, Onitsha has 10 lanes superhighways. All the things you listed does your backward useless worthless shithole state has one? No.

Mumu!!, Mugu!! Nama!! Cow brain!! Stop talking already and stop exhibiting idiocy. Show us the photos and videos of your so called 10 lanes super highway in Onitsha, a sewage less city. We are in internet age where liars like you will easily be exposed for the idiots you are.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by oneeast: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2023

DeadCountry:

Mumu!!, Mugu!! Nama!! Cow brain!! Stop talking already and stop exhibiting idiocy. Show us the photos and videos of your so called 10 lanes super highway in Onitsha, a sewage less city. We are in internet age where liars like you will easily be exposed for the idiots you are.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
oneeast:

Stop yelling like Mkpi. Just show ordinary photo or video evidence. Illiterate Eke Uke.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by oneeast: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2023

DeadCountry:

Stop yelling like Mkpi. Just show ordinary photo or video evidence. Illiterate Eke Uke.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
oneeast:

The mugu is one of Simon Ekpa brain washed f**ls they should take their stupidity to their state we don't need them
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by oneeast: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
I knew the vagabond is an ipob miscreant and is not even an Anambran.

BeautifulMind2:

The mugu is one of Simon Ekpa brain washed f**ls they should take their stupidity to their state we don't need them

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Eke Uke, i am actually from Nnewi. May be you can tell us the name of your village. Stop hiding under Anambra. Tell us the name of your village so we can compare. We are not known for low expectations in life.
Even my whole Nnewi village will be demolished for new cities worthy of humans to live in, to be built immediately after Biafra's restoration. Probably, you are from Uke or Nkerehi or one wretched unknown Anambra village, but you are here talking jargons under Anambra. A low life like you should not be talking when i am talking.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
oneeast:
I knew the vagabond is an ipob miscreant and is not even an Anambran.

Simon Ekpa should develop his community first let use that as a template at least Ikemba Ojukwu placed Nnewi on the map, I don't even know where the demon came from in Igbo land, he should transform he community first, they will be online dishing out propaganda to gullible minds, it's easier say and done

2 Likes

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
DeadCountry:

Eke Uke, i am actually from Nnewi. May be you can tell us the name of your village. Stop hiding under Anambra. Tell us the name of your village so we can compare. We are not known for low expectations in life.
Even my whole Nnewi village will be demolished for new cities worthy of humans to live in, to be built immediately after Biafra's restoration. Probably, you are from Uke or Nkerehi or one wretched unknown Anambra village, but you are here talking jargons under Anambra. A low life like you should not be talking when i am talking.
Keep fooling yourself, come down and lead the way not staying abroad and be founding jobless criminals, Anambra state government is out for them
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Simon Ekpa should develop his community first let use that as a template at least Ikemba Ojukwu placed Nnewi on the map, I don't even know where the demon came from in Igbo land, he should transform he community first, they will be online dishing out propaganda to gullible minds, it's easier say and done
Fool, when our dear Ikemba led Biafrans/Igbos to war, all Igbos fought and died for him and our freedom. The war didn't even penetrate my home town opf Nnewi compare to how it penetrated and devastated cities like Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia, Okigwe, Oguta and others, yet other Igbos never query why an Nnewi/Anmabra man led us to a devastating war.

Simon Ekpa is from Ohaukwu LGA in Ebonyi state which is Igbo land. MNK is from Afara Ukwu, Umuahia in Abia state and both are Igbos, and we Biafran compatriots are not complaining because all we need is freedom and we don't care who led us to freedom. Ojukwu's second in command was Effiong from then Calabar region, and if we get a non Igbo leader today to lead us to freedom, so be it.

All you janjaweeeed sponsored terrorists should stop claiming Igbo because you are not, talk-less of being Biafrans. Igbos are progressive and rich people and we don't celebrate mediocre. We always want more and more and more. Only janjweeeeds like you are backward people and you are showcasing here on Igbo thread.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by BeautifulMind2: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
DeadCountry:

Fool, when our dear Ikemba led Biafrans/Igbos to war, all Igbos fought and died for him and our freedom. The war didn't even penetrate my home town opf Nnewi compare to how it penetrated and devastated cities like Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia, Okigwe, Oguta and others, yet other Igbos never query why an Nnewi/Anmabra man led us to a devastating war.

Simon Ekpa is from Ohaukwu LGA in Ebonyi state which is Igbo land. MNK is from Afara Ukwu, Umuahia in Abia state and both are Igbos, and we Biafran compatriots are not complaining because all we need is freedom and we don't care who led us to freedom. Ojukwu's second in command was Effiong from then Calabar region, and if we get a non Igbo leader today to lead us to freedom, so be it.

All you janjaweeeed sponsored terrorists should stop claiming Igbo because you are not, talk-less of being Biafrans. Igbos are progressive and rich people and we don't celebrate mediocre. We always want more and more and more. Only janjweeeeds like you are backward people and you are showcasing here on Igbo thread.

Come down and lead not typing rubbish in your comfort zone
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by DeadCountry: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Keep fooling yourself, come down and lead the way not staying abroad and be founding jobless criminals, Anambra state government is out for them
Illiterate, what is the name of yoru village? Can't you read? Illiterate, it is called FUNDING [/b]and not [b]founding. What is the name of your village. Anambra is not a village. Stop hiding under Anambra to talk jargon. Tell us the name of your village so we can compare. Eze lecha kwa ghi ebe aa! Anu ofia.

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by worksmart(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Where are the photos of his completed projects?
Where are even the photos of projects at an advanced stage of completion?

Yes he may be awarding project contracts but are the works on-going?

Guy man is approaching mid-way point of his tenor and I cannot find any of his projects that is progessing or at advanced stage, talk less of any that is completed.

Soludo for me is extremely useless, but Iam open to being persuaded otherwise once I see the photos of his completed or near complete projects.

I am from Anambra and have always doubted this man could perform especially because he was appointed CBN governor by useless Thief Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by Antivirus92(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
DeadCountry:

I thought you have functioning brain. Nobody from anambra belittles another anambra community.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by NLegendforte: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Antivirus92:
I thought you have functioning brain. Nobody from anambra belittles another anambra community.
Don't mind him he's not from anambra.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by SmartPolician: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
worksmart:
Where are the photos of his completed projects?
Where are even the photos of projects at an advanced stage of completion?

Yes he may be awarding project contracts but are the works on-going?

Guy man is approaching mid-way point of his tenor and I cannot find any of his projects that is progessing or at advanced stage, talk less of any that is completed.

Soludo for me is extremely useless, but Iam open to being persuaded otherwise once I see the photos of his completed or near complete projects.

I am from Anambra and have always doubted this man could perform especially because he was appointed CBN governor by useless Thief Obasanjo.

Olusegun Obasanjo is the best president of Nigeria. If you think otherwise, tell me who's better than him.
Re: I'm Super Proud Of Where Anambra State Is Heading under Gov Soludo (video) by worksmart(m): 6:27am On Jul 22, 2023
Every President Nigeria ever had are better than Obasanjo.
SmartPolician:

Olusegun Obasanjo is the best president of Nigeria. If you think otherwise, tell me who's better than him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Governor Aiyedatiwa Condoles Oyo People Over Ibadan Explosion / Fg Bans Tokunbo Cars Of 10 Years And Above , Reduces Duties On Raw Materials / Lawmakers Design Scheme To Hide Jumbo Pay !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.