Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Visa Denied - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Denied (40909 Views)

F2 Visa Denied. I Have No Clue / Conference Visa Denied At The U.S Consulate Lagos / USA Visa Denied Several Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Denied by VisaInfoNL: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
sangfroidJJ:
@op, my mantra is that whatever is your own is your own. God's time is always the best.

I did an visa interview with the USA embassy in Abuja in April. I was applying for the H1-B visa. I was only asked two questions.

1. What's your highest degree?
2. How much will you be earning?

Less than 5 minutes interview and I received the visa. However, the person before me and after me were students (F visas) and both were denied.

The fact is, I have always wanted to go to the USA. I wrote the SAT for undergrad, wrote the GRE and TOEFL. I paid application fees. All to no avail.

Fast-forward after I got my PhD, an organization sponsors my work permit to the USA. It felt like a mirage but it was God's timing.

Please don't let the refusal bother you. Dust yourself up and apply again. Don't give up!

Where did you get your PhD?
Re: Visa Denied by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Slimbae2:
how do you book appointment date, because I heard next is not available till 2025
Mayb it's cox of dy category of my visa sha

Some1 did it 4 me.Nd I paid him.
Nothing is impossible 4 naija as long as u know dy right ppl.
Re: Visa Denied by Upcomingdad67: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Be rest assured that in today's world, they would have gotten all they require to paint a picture of you simply from your social media footprint.

Your linkedin , Facebook and Google browsing history are accessible to them.

Like myself I have been declared a flight risk for posting on the 13th tribe.

I take that as a badge of honour though.

Lol 🤣 them turn you to terrorist by force

Then with what I have on my social media profiles. There is no point applying 😕 am anti west. A co Pan-Africanist. And to be frank I rather stay in Russia or scandanavia countries that to apply for a US visa .

In speed Darlingtons voice
Am not impressed 😁
Re: Visa Denied by sylve11: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

Be rest assured that in today's world, they would have gotten all they require to paint a picture of you simply from your social media footprint.

Your linkedin , Facebook and Google browsing history are accessible to them.

Like myself I have been declared a flight risk for posting on the 13th tribe.

I take that as a badge of honour though.

Na wa o cool
Re: Visa Denied by wisdomkid: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
dimexy247:
It happens and has happened to me before. Those people are crazy.

Just move on bro and try again.

Me that does not know much about Visa denied or approved... May God grant you all, the best.

1 Like

Re: Visa Denied by FSBoperator: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Upcomingdad67:

Lol 🤣 them turn you to terrorist by force

Then with what I have on my social media profiles. There is no point applying 😕 am anti west. A co Pan-Africanist. And to be frank I rather stay in Russia or scandanavia countries that to apply for a US visa .

In speed Darlingtons voice
Am not impressed 😁

My Pkali is well stamped like a cheap wh0res ass.

Dem no fit deny me on lack of travel history or shady stuff .

Dem decide say I am a potential threat.

It appears an African Christian antisemitic is the worst thing now.

You can't blame me for slavery or killing the Jew in fake Holocaust.

I wait on my Lord for direction.

The minute it's time to sell my cloak to buy a sword , dem go hear from me.

1 Like

Re: Visa Denied by nedekid: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
motymop:
He is a successful business man, he's the CEO of bleep global services, he deals with the importation of cars and cars spare parts and the exportation of agricultural products, he's also into real estate, he earns 50m annually

no proof to back it up, maybe the account statement you gave does not correspond correspond with the claim

I will be coming back to Nigeria for the compulsory national youth services, after which I will seek employment in top food companies and hotels, I will do that for a while because I will love to start up my own baking shop and culinary school where I can impact knowledge in those that are interested in culinary world.

it is expected that when you come back you will work for the family business
Even the sucessful businessman part with 50m yearly get kleg. He owns his business, so his earning is likely the turnover of his trade.
The point is 50m may sound as much, but oyinbo looks at it as $65k yearly. That is not termed a sucessful businessman. Money that will run a family, but certainly not enough to sponsor a student to the US.
Maybe he should have said 500m.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Denied by gare(f): 1:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Think9ja:
Do people still travel out of Nigeria?

It's been long I heard that someone attempted to travel out. BAT has made Nigeria the greatest country on earth.

Even Nigerians in diaspora are running back home to enjoy real dividends of democracy.

Some people no just like better thing sha

No mind him after voting for Tinubu, he wants to run 😂
Re: Visa Denied by kmaster007: 2:16am On Jul 22, 2023
I no. Just an Idea
Dyfynezz12:

All 're not same amount
Re: Visa Denied by Oniyemi52: 2:29am On Jul 22, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Mayb it's cox of dy category of my visa sha

Some1 did it 4 me.Nd I paid him.
Nothing is impossible 4 naija as long as u know dy right ppl.

Like how much did you pay
Re: Visa Denied by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
swears Bro! They should be refunding at least 50% of that visa fee.

At least our government should do something abt it.If they are compelled to refund part of the money in so doing they increase the number of ppl they give visa cox they know they have something to loose.

U need to see dy rate of rejection at the embassy if u heart no strong u fit even go back before it's ur turn to be interviewed cox at a time it seems the VO was doing dy rejection 4 fun

The visa application informs the applicant that the application fees are non-refundable and anyone who applies and submits the application is agreeing that they aren’t going to have the fees refundable if they are denied. The Nigerian government can’t do anything about this.
Re: Visa Denied by enemyofprogress: 3:14am On Jul 22, 2023
Your village people follow you comot go there
Re: Visa Denied by Sucre6: 3:32am On Jul 22, 2023
motymop:
He is a successful business man, he's the CEO of bleep global services, he deals with the importation of cars and cars spare parts and the exportation of agricultural products, he's also into real estate, he earns 50m annually

no proof to back it up, maybe the account statement you gave does not correspond correspond with the claim

I will be coming back to Nigeria for the compulsory national youth services, after which I will seek employment in top food companies and hotels, I will do that for a while because I will love to start up my own baking shop and culinary school where I can impact knowledge in those that are interested in culinary world.

it is expected that when you come back you will work for the family business

Hmmm, if fever do u, no take drugs, just know say naj oversense and brain Nah him cause am, now this is apt cool

You dey talk say your father monthly earning Nah 50million when they have already don a background check and know u are just bullshitting. It's annoying

And how can your father have a successful company and u won't be joining the family business after graduation?

Who gives a fvck about your baking career?

It's only normal u join your father company which is already established and doing so well as u claimed
Re: Visa Denied by steeltrust: 3:38am On Jul 22, 2023
Apply for Canada visit visa and you will get it
It so easy

I got mine today

1 Like

Re: Visa Denied by Bestbeelieve: 3:39am On Jul 22, 2023
Your answers should have been simple and short. when asked what your father does instead of business man you should have said ''Enterpreneur' its boldly written in there for all to take note. Your answers also seem rehearsed. that said i see nothing wrong except a silly visa officer trying to seem powerful. This is where you expect the foreign ministry to put them in check! but they are lame ducks!!! You can request the foreign ministry to call them and ask why they are rejecting legitimate applications or you can appeal the decision actually! but considering this is Nigeria...i don't know what to say!But y'all better start knowing your rights and stop accepting bull crap!
Re: Visa Denied by Bestbeelieve: 3:42am On Jul 22, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

The visa application informs the applicant that the application fees are non-refundable and anyone who applies and submits the application is agreeing that they aren’t going to have the fees refundable if they are denied. The Nigerian government can’t do anything about this.

Not that they cant do anythin they dont want to do anythng. they just plain stu piD! well better to keep it exclusive for their children
Re: Visa Denied by HacheNoire: 4:21am On Jul 22, 2023
Bestbeelieve:

Not that they cant do anythin they dont want to do anythng. they just plain stu piD! well better to keep it exclusive for their children

Smokers are liable to die young, has not stopped people from smoking, They just have been notified before purchase.

Same applies to Visas. Applicants are told before purchase.

1 Like

Re: Visa Denied by mercysamuelson(m): 4:24am On Jul 22, 2023
rogerman

Because you lied

Yes he lied and that will affect his future applications.

Vo: Do you have a family there?
Me: No, I don't
Vo:Do you know anybody in the US?
Me:Yes, I have my family friend there?

Visa officers knows your intentions as soon as you give your answer. This same part got many people disqualified with no genuine reason of travelling. He believes you wont return if issued a visa.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Denied by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Oniyemi52:

Like how much did you pay
80k but am not sure how much he collect so 4 others
Re: Visa Denied by Chinny024(f): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Pheleecity13:
Visa denied today 21st of July, 2023

Vo:Good morning
Me:Good morning

Vo:Have you ever been to the US?
Me:No, I never had a reason to until now

Vo:Do you have a family there?
Me:No, I don't

Vo:what does she do there?
Me:she is a student

Vo:who is sponsoring you?
Me:My dad, he is..... (Cuts off)

Vo: what does he do
Me:He is a successful business man, he's the CEO of bleep global services, he deals with the importation of cars and cars spare parts and the exportation of agricultural products, he's also into real estate, he earns 50m annually

Vo:what are your postgraduate plan?
Me: I will be coming back to Nigeria for the compulsory national youth services, after which I will seek employment in top food companies and hotels, I will do that for a while because I will love to start up my own baking shop and culinary school where I can impact knowledge in those that are interested in culinary world.

Typed for a while and passed me the blue paper.

Please what could be wrong?
Cos u haven't been to the US, no family member there, and u are visiting a student...

All attributes points you won't be coming bk and will possibly be an overstay.

If ur father earns 50m annually, u won't be visiting a student but instead he should get u a PR elsewhere for a start..They are trained to detect lies easily...

If u go there again and change ur mouth from this lies you kept in their records, oyo is ur name.

Goodluck next time.
Re: Visa Denied by Miles300: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2023
Your answers were not consistent .....

Do you have a family there ?

NO ....its as simple as that

U begin call family friend ....
Re: Visa Denied by Exceed15: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2023
Don't be discouraged bro . God will make a way for you.
Re: Visa Denied by ahmedio2017(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2023
steeltrust:
It so easy

I got mine today

How much will all the processing cost please
Re: Visa Denied by VisaInfoNL: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2023
steeltrust:
It so easy

I got mine today

Are you coming bak or you wan japa?
Re: Visa Denied by Donbayor: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2023
That's not how to answer visa's interview questions, with your response to every questions doesnt sound valid for grant
Re: Visa Denied by Chigorkizz(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2023
Legitgames85:
I think where u got it wrong was saying u know someone in the US, next time say u don't know anybody there
Yeah,he failed right from there .
Re: Visa Denied by Omotoshondos: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2023
Your father is sponsoring you for your studies and all, yet you are not coming back to add value to the family business.

1 Like

Re: Visa Denied by Rhozabeth(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Your sponsor does not earn enough to be able to sponsor you and u didn't sound convincing about coming back to look for a job. Then your documents may not show enough proof of all you said.
Re: Visa Denied by iamL(f): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2023
mercysamuelson:
rogerman

Because you lied

Yes he lied and that will affect his future applications.

Vo: Do you have a family there?
Me: No, I don't

Visa officers knows your intentions as soon as you give your answer. This same part got many people disqualified with no genuine reason of travelling. He believes you wont return if issued a visa.

You are the only one that is able to spot the problem.

1 Like

Re: Visa Denied by Coolgent(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
juman:
Tinubu is already building the country.
We are heading towards greatness.
With peanut of 8000 naira to less than 12% of Nigerians.
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Visa Denied by Johel(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Pheleecity13:
Visa denied today 21st of July, 2023

Vo:Good morning
Me:Good morning

Vo:Have you ever been to the US?
Me:No, I never had a reason to until now

Vo:Do you have a family there?
Me:No, I don't

Vo:what does she do there?
Me:she is a student

Vo:who is sponsoring you?
Me:My dad, he is..... (Cuts off)

Vo: what does he do
Me:He is a successful business man, he's the CEO of bleep global services, he deals with the importation of cars and cars spare parts and the exportation of agricultural products, he's also into real estate, he earns 50m annually

Vo:what are your postgraduate plan?
Me: I will be coming back to Nigeria for the compulsory national youth services, after which I will seek employment in top food companies and hotels, I will do that for a while because I will love to start up my own baking shop and culinary school where I can impact knowledge in those that are interested in culinary world.

Typed for a while and passed me the blue paper.

Please what could be wrong?

A lot was actually wrong....I'd deny the visa too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th / My Very Ugly Experience With Cross Country Transport. Pictures attached!!! / Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.