Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired (28183 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2023
CCIA:

The Only Advice I will give you now is this.

Go and read 'The Mafia Manager : A Guide to the Corporate Machiavelli ( Thomas Dunne book) by V' .

It will teach you everything you need to know.

My 2 cents. cool

Thank me later cool
Oh, that book. I have read it many times since I bought it 10 years ago. I will read it again.
Re: Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired by Swissli(f): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
GodWrites:
What's up with all these AI generated posts?
After Reading That Lengthy Post Only To See This
Re: Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired by TolkowskyCut: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
AdroTape:
Madhvani Group (Uganda), Remgro, Kongo Gumi, NASCO group, Dantata Organization (Nigeria), Schwarz Group, Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (OTC: LVMUY) and many more.

Family-owned is family -owned. American or not

You're missing the point.

I have not said that family-owned businesses do not work in its entirety but that business model does not work when it is applied in businesses owned by Africans on the African continent
Re: Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired by CCIA: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Oh, that book. I have read it many times since I bought it 10 years ago. I will read it again.
OP should put the book to practIce.
Re: Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired by patorial(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
George2164:
Is amazing to speak polished English, am still yet to comprehend the meat of your message, especially what actually happened and how it was resolved. The purpose of what we do here is to learn from people's life experiences and probably take informed decisions about our life .

There is no meaning you can understand from an AI generated content.
Re: Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired by patorial(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ishilove:

Oh... Really? How are you able to differentiate between human and AI posts?

This one couldn't arrived at the point a human will usually do in such lengthy content.
Re: Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired by Ilekokonit: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
I no fit even do business with my wife talk less of family. You will not be able to look yourselves eyeball to eyeball and tell your selves the bitter truth. As the Yoruba's will say :- Okere lomo iya gbedun (na from afar family take dey sweet). Even when God wanted to bless Abraham, he told him to leave his kindred, and his father’s household and go to the land he will show him and he will bless him and make him into a great nation.

Sometimes family can turn to familial spirits or monitoring spirits especially in these hyper competitive social media days when siblings are competing to have more money than one another and even wife dey compete to be more successful than the husband.

Woon kin so eran mo eran ki ikan kan ikan pa (the fact say 2 goats are tied to the same tethering pole no mean say make one headbutt the other one to death). Make every one do I'm business separately.

All the below stories on Nairaland are true o :-

Man Kills His Only Brother Over N100,000 Debt
Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual
Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000
3 Brothers Kill Sibling Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial
Boy Cuts Off Uncle's Head To Make Money
Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land
Re: Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired by Dshocker(m): 2:40am On Jul 30, 2023
exstreve:
I know there are some differences between families which can be caused by so many reasons. But one thing I can confidently say is that, in this world, there can never ever be any reason(s) why my family will ever have a major issue. Maybe I've not seen, maybe it'll happen, but currently I don't see any.

Calm down bro, you sound like a youngster!!!

If there are 1000 different united families, living in peace, once the 1000 families goes into business with relations, all will have the family problem.

In what so ever you do, do not involve family in a business.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired by AdroTape: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
TolkowskyCut:

You're missing the point.

I have not said that family-owned businesses do not work in its entirety but that business model does not work when it is applied in businesses owned by Africans on the African continent
And the 5 African family-owned businesses on African soil that I mentioned earlier? I'm sorry, you don't seem like you got your facts right. Hence, I don't wish to continue this conversation. Have a good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Buy This Washing Machine For My Wife / Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her / What Was Your Nickname As A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.