Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Neibour Just Put To Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neibour Just Put To Bed (1566 Views)

My Wife Just Put To Bed (pics) / My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. / God Just Put Extra Ordinary Smiles On My Face And I Want To Say Thanks Wt 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neibour Just Put To Bed by Illegal1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
omoh.......i was suprised to hear dat one of my neibour jst put to bed dis afternoon.

most people in the area(including me) did nt even knw dis woman was pregnant bcus her tummy was so flat dat u barely notice she's heavy..

the news came as a suprise to us,we were jst asking her husband lyk"bros...ur wife be get belle?guy man jst dey laff...

honestly,i love such pregncy....

1 Like

Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by immortalcrown(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
It is very good.

But I hope no be cover-up for illegal adoption.

7 Likes

Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by Dimaya: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
grin
Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Check well mayb she no get belle tru tru.

Is she always on loose clothes?
Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by skj1377(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Adopted baby probably. She was never pregnant. Check if you ever see her breastfeeding
Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by Puss360(f): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lol... Dem don go adopt... But it's okay, in one week time, invite me for the naming ooo...🙈🙈

1 Like

Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by Baronthecelebri: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Adoption
Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by 1Sharon(f): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
It's normal. It's depends on the position the baby was lying in her uterus.

1 Like

Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by Abolodje: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Op observe well your neighbor don tiff pikin

1 Like

Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by Nonexisting: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
skj1377:
Adopted baby probably. She was never pregnant. Check if you ever see her breastfeeding
To prove what exactly? Is it his business to know who adopted and who gave birth? Men should learn to mind their businesses to stop insults from Delilah gender people. I'm sick and tired already.

Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by Stawner16(m): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... Dem don go adopt... But it's okay, in one week time, invite me for the naming ooo...🙈🙈

Hasty conclusion. Some women have flat tummies even in pregnancy lol

1 Like

Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by talented321: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2023
Werey' which one is adoption again, some people are like that and if you don't observe well u will not notice they are pregnant or ready to deliver.
Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2023
I know a woman like that, you'll never know she's pregnant. It's kind of good.

1 Like

Re: My Neibour Just Put To Bed by Illegal1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Abolodje:
Op observe well your neighbor don tiff pikin

omoh........dis people dn already get 2 children,wetin dem wn tiff pikin do?

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Real Signs And Symptoms Of HIV? / Why Men Cheat! (my Opinion) / Seun Is Not A Serious Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.