Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. (56396 Views)

Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures / How Do You Warn Your Friend(s)? / Do Your Sisters Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Country hard
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by GloriousGbola: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Some statistics say 80% of sexual assaults are by a person known to the victim.

So it is not enough to tell women to be wary of strangers - you unfortunately have to be wary of most of the guys you know.

You cannot guarantee what will happen if the guy has you alone or in a vulnerable position.

This is a sad and unfortunate truth

There was a story on fp about a lady who was gang raped in Niger state. And my interpretation is that a person she knows and trusts, quite possibly her boyfriend was involved.

So my fellow guys should go easy on the sanctimonious 'dumb chicks will never learn narrative'

Because there is a second narrative which is you cannot even trust guys, even your boyfriend.

We actually had an incident in uni where a guys gf visited him in his room (next to my room) and then he left her in the room with his friends who promptly pounced on her. The only saving grace was they were all local,( the girl and the guys) and the girl started shouting and shouting until guys gathered outside the room and started banging on the door. If na butter babe she might have been intimidated or frozen into silence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
enemyofprogress:
please what is hookup?

To link up with someone for sex and in return get goodies

Simply put, olosho .
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by donmik: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. This is exactly what this video is, another way to trend, get views and make money.

We should ask ourselves why a responsible female will go and visit a stranger in his house in the first place? Only a set of females do this, and we know them as "runs girls".

It is only prudent you meet with people you're not familiar with in public places, it's that simple.

I suggest a guy should first visit the house of any babe for introduction before the babe can decide if at all to make any visit to the guy's house. And don't go alone if need be. Go with your relatives or good friend.

In fact, dates that easily require immorality can lead to death.
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by enemyofprogress: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Rayban25:

To link up with someone for sex and in return get goodies

Simply put, olosho .
ewoooooooolo! My landlady has been disturbing me since with this hookup thing. She was always telling me, let's hookup man, I think sey na greet she dey greet me, I no know sey, na nack, she wan nack me
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Monday60655(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nice advice and sound warning. Before I forget, as you share with that your friend oh! Babe am there now,am with him now, am done already, I have got home now, and so on. So do you also share with your friend oh! Babe am sucking his Di*k now, oh! Babe he is riding on my pu**y now and so on...
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by donmik: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
dominique:
How about the former deputy governor's daughter that was brutally murdered and buried by her boyfriend? Or the first class student in delta that went apartment hunting only to have her eyes plucked out and killed afterwards? Or the undergraduate in Benue that gave her rent money to a supposed agent who gambled it away and killed her so she will stop asking him for the money? Does this advice apply to them?

You will never have anything to say about the monstrosity called men making the world unsafe, it's always women you have advice for. When are we going to start calling men to order the same way we do for women at every slightest opportunity? When?

But the point is that the women are usually the more victims of this kind of happening.
And they need to be safeguarded by good advice.
So, it is not overemphasised pls.
Ladies be careful with your lives. Poverty, singleness 're just matter of time. Better days are ahead
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
enemyofprogress:
ewoooooooolo! My landlady has been disturbing me since with this hookup thing. She was always telling me, let's hookup man, I think sey na greet she dey greet me, I no know sey, na nack, she wan nack me

e good na. at least she no go increase your rent grin
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by VULCAN(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
So Ronaldo earns than $2 for each post?

talented321:
Do u know Ronaldo earn 1.87dollar in each instagram post.
I no pity hookup queens whenever they are trapped because those guys are useless criminalS and reckless, they don't take advice. So if u wan die die
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Some statistics say 80% of sexual assaults are by a person known to the victim.

So it is not enough to tell women to be wary of strangers - you unfortunately have to be wary of most of the guys you know.

You cannot guarantee what will happen if the guy has you alone or in a vulnerable position.

This is a sad and unfortunate truth

There was a story on fp about a lady who was gang raped in Niger state. And my interpretation is that a person she knows and trusts, quite possibly her boyfriend was involved.

So my fellow guys should go easy on the sanctimonious 'dumb chicks will never learn narrative'

Because there is a second narrative which is you cannot even trust guys, even your boyfriend.

We actually had an incident in uni where a guys gf visited him in his room (next to my room) and then he left her in the room with his friends who promptly pounced on her. The only saving grace was they were all local,( the girl and the guys) and the girl started shouting and shouting until guys gathered outside the room and started banging on the door. If na butter babe she might have been intimidated or frozen into silence.
You mean the boyfriend set her up to be raped? That's cold... I hope she reported all the oloriburukus to the authorities
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by isabi2lof: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
You visit problem, you no visit wahala πŸ₯±
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Olaolex: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
Foodqueen:
Sometimes those girls aren't there for runs.

Two of the many cases last year was for business.

First sold clothes to Christ embassy pastor and another gave money to a fake agent who later killed her to coner his track.
Are you now trying to justify the wayward atitude of some girls nowadays? Some girls are just too desperate, they too money concious. Despite warnings here and there, some girl still choose to follow the same route others took that caused their misfortune. Why on earth will anyone(both male and female) agree to meet a stranger in a remote or secluded place?
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by GloriousGbola: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ishilove:

You mean the boyfriend set her up to be raped? That's cold... I hope she reported all the oloriburukus to the authorities

Of course not. For naija?

The first question will be what were you doing in the boys hostel at 9pm

And the babe na from poly. Not a uni student. The boys in question were notorious cult boys. And this was 1998

I knew this chick then. Fine girl, portable, very slender. She grew up on unilag campus. I think maybe her dad was dean of student affairs at one time. Visit the girl 10 times, she no go return the visit. I think she had seen a lot of shit growing up on campus. And she knew what guys can be capable of. She even said once that a lot of guys just lose their sense because of peer pressure. (she had one or two brothers)

And when you sometimes talk to some guys unfiltered you can see why.

So You have to be PARANOID. sad but often true.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Foodqueen(f): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
grin
Olaolex:
Are you now trying to justify the wayward atitude of some girls nowadays? Some girls are just too desperate, they too money concious. Despite warnings here and there, some girl still choose to follow the same route others took that caused their misfortune. Why on earth will anyone(both male and female) agree to meet a stranger in a remote or secluded place?

Do u know the meaning of sometimes.

Do you know the meaning of two among many.

U will just quote someone and be talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by jerus(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
They don't want to listen, they think they are smart. They're the if it's not about money drop call.
Times are hard, most youngs guys and men(YES men) you see
out there flourishing have convenant with the devil. Believe me, all of them have their own way they renew their vows.
Nothing is ever free. If you peradventure see something free of charge, it's either someone already made payment for it or someone already made sacrifice for it for you to get it free.
Guys out there are brutal, they just want money, they don't care about the form they intend to get it. The street is not smiling at all. Red eyes everywhere and if you as a lady lose guard nah you sabi be that. Young guys are involved in things wey big for mouth to say.
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by jerus(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
enemyofprogress:
please what is hookup?

A modernize name for runs, ashawo, prostitute
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Popesuccess(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Wittyglam:
This is the story of a young lady that went to visit a guy she met on social media and never returned again.

In this video I will also be sharing some security measures you should set in place if you're going on a date with a stranger or with any one.

Crazy things are happening in this world you have to be security conscious at all time. Enjoy the video and don't forget to share to your love ones.

It’s not everyone that ask to see you on social media you should go and visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQam5CIf9Ok
Share Tips on how they should stop visiting homes and men they are not married to yet. How to give their lives to Jesus and Zip up.
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by humberjade: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
Additional tip: once you get there, call that person you told about your whereabout in the presence of the date, and let he or she know you are already with your said date and your exact location, that you will let them know when you leave. To some extent, this will dissuade, to a very large extent, the date from carrying out his evil plans, if any.

Not dying at all is far better than getting justice after you are gone. Take heed!!!
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by ajepako(f): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Stop wasting your time, money and prick will not make them to listen to you. Like sey dem take prick swear for them.

Happy birthday to you ajepako. I wish you long life and pomposity. God bless your new age.

Werey Asaba tongue
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Olaolex: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Foodqueen:
grin

Do u know the meaning of sometimes.

Do you know the meaning of two among many.

U will just quote someone and be talking trash.
Now you misunderstood me. My comment is devoid of sentiment against any gender ma'am. Please don't get me wrong.
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Inyaky(f): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
Girls this girls that, none of you says anything to condemn the evil men killing this women. Nigerian men are so wicked and shameless, they kill people for money ,you all talk like you are saint. No one deserves to be killed no matter what .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by meobizy(f): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nairalanders either share one brain or this place is frequented by one person with forty alternates.

1 Like

Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Olaolex: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Inyaky:
Girls this girls that, none of you says anything to condemn the evil men killing this women. Nigerian men are so wicked and shameless, they kill people for money ,you all talk like you are saint. No one deserves to be killed no matter what .
Yes! There are evil men out there. We (both male and female) should be very careful. We already know they are evil, that is why we should beware of them. It is unfortunate that mostly, females are targets.

1 Like

Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Ikukuudo: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
OK.
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by dominique(f): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
Rayban25:

Aunty focus on the topic. We are not talking about the exceptions that are doing legitimate work.

We are talking based on the amount of hookup we see lately amongst ladies. That's why majority of them meet men they dont know.

Focus on the elephant in the room. When it's time for mens issue we will call it out.

So what you're saying that girls doing hookup is more or a precarious situation than boys killing and dismembering another human being that we need to overflog the topic? Why are you so bothered about girls doing hookup, does it affect your quality of life in any way? Do you know that if these ritual killers don't get hookup girls to use, they go for any random girl they find on the street but that doesn't bother you. Maybe the girls should start doing the killings so you people can take it seriously. That's when saintly people will start dropping uncountable videos on the evuls of rituals. Shiooor!

2 Likes

Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Pinkdimples: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
saintkel:
says a runs girl
Like seriously? But she said the truth,so many evil men roaming the street,like wise so many greedy and jobless ladies roaming the street too looking for a quick means of money. It goes both ways my dear.

Besides why are people quick to insult each other on this forum? Instead of trying to communicate maturely for better understanding btw the communicators.

Sorry I quoted you. πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by saintkel(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Like your mother.
yeah....d same mother who gave birth to u...silly thing
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by MechanicMike: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Wittyglam:
This is the story of a young lady that went to visit a guy she met on social media and never returned again.

In this video I will also be sharing some security measures you should set in place if you're going on a date with a stranger or with any one.

Crazy things are happening in this world you have to be security conscious at all time. Enjoy the video and don't forget to share to your love ones.

It’s not everyone that ask to see you on social media you should go and visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQam5CIf9Ok

^^^^^story undecided
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
saintkel:
yeah....d same mother who gave birth to u...silly thing

Same mother ke? Me and you no fit get same mother, na your own dey do runs don't forget that.

1 Like

Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
dominique:

So what you're saying that girls doing hookup is more or a precarious situation than boys killing and dismembering another human being that we need to overflog the topic? Why are you so bothered about girls doing hookup, does it affect your quality of life in any way? Do you know that if these ritual killers don't get hookup girls to use, they go for any random girl they find on the street but that doesn't bother you. Maybe the girls should start doing the killings so you people can take it seriously. That's when saintly people will start dropping uncountable videos on the evuls of rituals. Shiooor!

youre just arguing for the sake of arguing. when you ladies learn to have conversations without emotions things will be much better for you people. me that is addressing a major factor is it like im defending the men that kill them?

youre suppose to be a moderator i suppose you would have emotional intelligence and balance to understand my point

oya bikonu advice your female friends or daughter to do hookup since theres nothing bad about it and be meeting men they dont know anyhow since youre angry that its a man that is addressing it.
Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by Sniper101(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I wonder what will make a lady meet a random guy on social media and then boom... their first date in a hotel room or even his House. undecided

No b asha like character be that

I remember not too long ago, one morning i just woke up and picked up my phone to check for overnight messages and i ended up starting to chat a girl up for the first time from a Telegram group around 7am.
Before 11am Babe was in my house for the first time and few hours later we were already doing the do, raw 🀦

She doesn't even know my name till date.

1 Like

Re: Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. by saintkel(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Same mother ke? Me and you no fit get same mother, na your own dey do runs don't forget that.
we can't have same mother, but for u a woman to open her mouth n call another woman....same physiology, same morphology.....then there's something wrong with ur head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.