Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? (21152 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A โ€˜Rabbitโ€™ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by PHZADDY1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
Una don dey make mumu posts to side mumu man
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by marvellous2222: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
Our brother and sister from southeast will not like this, because they give birth like pig

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by sofeo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
Much more than one can imagine.
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Graficient: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
Yahoo boys and street boys
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by hardon1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
What if you gave birth when the economy was still good. Would you kill them when the economy gets bad

Abeg ask the mumu poster

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by sharone21(f): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Men should not birth children that ONLY them can adequately take care of, in the false hope of 50:50 with already overstretched women. If your power as a man is just 1 or 2, so be it.... Birthing 3 or 4 and tomorrow indirectly, your wife's family now begin to take some of your roles (as already happening years ago), is terrible.

Don't just have sex, men.... Also, have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by CBR100: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Baliqeez:
Whoever that's not practising birth control nowadays with the way Nigerian economy is will only not cause problems for the future of his children but also planning to strain life off himself due to hardship.

A word is enough for the wise.

it is God that provide for us (and everybody get hin own destiny)

even person wey no marry, no children no dependent family still dey suffer

while a married man with 4 children is able to live a good life (build house and have car)....and still able to send sth to mother and siblings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
people without resources should be sterilized after two kids. Bunch of irresponsible people .
See below from a Facebook group . A useless woman with 5 children already and struggling is looking for how to give birth to a son ๐Ÿคฃ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Shegzdave: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
The curse from the children alone for just bringing them into the world without proper care crumble you..

Borrow yourself brain and give birth to the number of children you can cater for.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by id4sho(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Baliqeez:
Whoever that's not practising birth control nowadays with the way Nigerian economy is will only not cause problems for the future of his children but also planning to strain life off himself due to hardship.

A word is enough for the wise.

Are you challenging nigga raw undecided

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Demurray: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
What if you gave birth when the economy was still good. Would you kill them when the economy gets bad
When was our economy good? Abi you no be Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by grandstar(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
Whether the economy is good or not, don't go beyond 3.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
Cassandraloius:
I wish every parent will see this. A family of 5 that barely feed, I was surprised to see the woman pregnant again, and she was like, "this is the last one, this baby fit come uplift us from this poverty".

I don't even know what answer I'd give to her that would not sound like an insult.

For some strange reason or maybe due to d fact that they some how believe that they will be fine, these type of parents u mentioned are able to raise their kids d best way they can with available resources. So if I were u, I go just relax and let them enjoy their lives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
Odjirigho:
This should be given a boost for wider audience view @ Mods.

And birth control should be given key attention by our health sector too
Go and preach this message in the northern hemisphere, they need it there most

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
I think there should be an intense awareness on vasectomy instead, because that's the only way men can be sure not to breed like pigs since they love to diick around cos family planning for women always fail, but it's so unfortunate that even educated men that are suppose to be enlightened and not see vasectomy as a taboo will be the one screaming "God forbid" as if you want to take away their manhood, quite unfortunate.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shegzdave:
The curse from the children alone for just bringing them into the world without proper care crumble you..

Borrow yourself brain and give birth to the number of children you can cater for.

That's not true. These families will make do with what they have and raise their kids d best way they can. They might be drinking garri but there's love in d family, that will fill their bellies
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by oniigo: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
But God ordered man to go the world and multiply.
Those of us who do the multiplication are not on this platform. Nice write up.[1quote author=ibechris post=124577038]Having many children in a bad economy can lead to various consequences, including:

1. Financial strain: A bad economy often implies limited job opportunities, lower wages, and increased unemployment rates. Raising a large family in such circumstances can impose a significant financial burden on parents, as they struggle to meet basic needs like food, clothing, education, healthcare, and housing for every child.

2. Limited resources: With a bad economy, resources become scarce, and families with many children may struggle to provide adequate resources for each child. This can result in compromises on education, healthcare, and extracurricular activities, affecting the overall development and opportunities available to the children.

3. Increased poverty: Raising many children in a bad economy can push families into poverty or exacerbate their existing poverty. Poverty affects the quality of life of both parents and children, leading to inadequate nutrition, lack of access to healthcare, housing instability, and limited opportunities for upward social mobility.

4. Limited future prospects: In a bad economy, parents may struggle to save money for their children's future needs, such as college expenses or starting a career. This can limit the opportunities available to the children and hinder their ability to break out of the cycle of poverty in the long term.

5. Education challenges: A bad economy often impacts the education sector, leading to budget cuts, reduced resources, and overcrowded classrooms. Children from large families may face difficulties in accessing quality education due to limited financial and academic support, potentially affecting their future prospects.

6. Strained emotional well-being: Financial stress and the inability to provide for all children's needs can lead to increased parental stress and tensions within the family. Children may also experience higher stress levels due to the lack of resources, witnessing their parents' struggles, or feeling neglected or overlooked.

7. Limited parental time and attention: Raising many children demands substantial time and attention from parents. In a bad economy, where parents may need to dedicate more time to work or multiple jobs to make ends meet, the ability to provide individual attention, support, and guidance to every child may be compromised.

It's important to note that these consequences can vary depending on factors such as the specific economic conditions, the social support available, and the resilience and adaptability of both parents and children.[/quote]
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
If APC promise parents of many children N100,000 naira if they vote APC again. They will still vote.
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by coldFLARES1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Cassandraloius:
I wish every parent will see this. A family of 5 that barely feed, I was surprised to see the woman pregnant again, and she was like, "this is the last one, this baby fit come uplift us from this poverty".

I don't even know what answer I'd give to her that would not sound like an insult.
I've been totally downcast since probing my younger sister last night after she approached me for assistance with an health-related issue.

We're not a close knit family because I long detached from reenacting any behaviour that could limit the opportunities of my kids like I had with my parents (yet dad did his utmost best. God forgive his errors and rest his soul).

She's 8yrs my junior, now has 6kids and is presently a single-mom, abandoned by the man she had the children for.

Sadest part was, the man absconded in 2015 abandoning her with 5 children; returned in 2021 to impregnate her with the sixth child and has abandoned her now.

Was heartbreaking, I asked her to convince me she wasn't a witch who loved to suffer needlessly.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Nonexisting: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bad economy doesn't stop vagina people from spreading their legs and swallowing pap all the time so this advice is a waste until it happens to them. The "beautiful" single mother in my area now has less attention because of old age and na now her brain dey try reset small small. I heard she is greeting everyone well now including okada men all in the name of being humble and trying to hang her bastard daughter on someone as step child. Her marriage will happen likely in heaven because of the high mileage in her pussy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by easzypeaszy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
duduade:
Anyone who gives birth to more than two children in this economy is heartless ...
wht if u do twice get 3 to 6kids
I hv 1 4yrs later na 2 come.
In hospital I saw a man wt 5 at once
Saw many 3s
And I saw a woman wt 2twins twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
DevilishMan:
A lot of Afonjanistans will eat their children by December.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Soccrates: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
angry

Rubbish talk.

We should be encouraging men to hustle hard and not by limiting number of kids.

Children are gifts from God.
Our southern population is really very low compared to the North,most northerners are not on forums or social media and with their over population they will keep dominating the south for years to come.

We need population here in the south so I ain't buying this shit.

At least 3 is okay.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Brownshoe: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
Advantages : they will be good in farming

Add yours
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by gannod(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
Odjirigho:
This should be given a boost for wider audience view @ Mods.

And birth control should be given key attention by our health sector too

The southern part of Nigeria has no problem with this, the focus should be on the region who dey "born throway"
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by KnownUnknown: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
marvellous2222:
Our brother and sister from southeast will not like this, because they give birth like pig

Gkay1:
U sure say northerners and d afonjas go listen to dis advice ?

Two people whose parents should have practiced birth control.

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Icrave4u: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Govt should enact a law to stop families for giving birth to morethan two kids.
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Shegzdave: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not true. These families will make do with what they have and raise their kids d best way they can. They might be drinking garri but there's love in d family, that will fill their bellies
Love will fill their bellies? grin Iโ€™ll take that as sacarsm sha
Inability of the parent to cater for their kid is the reason why we have so many vices and wayward kids in the society cause the kids will look for ways to sort themselves out by engaging in various forms of vices..

If youโ€™re not married, please do away with that your though cause this is reality and no love will fill the bellies of hungry kids.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by RepoMan007: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
ibechris:
Having many children in a bad economy can lead to various consequences, including:

1. Financial strain: A bad economy often implies limited job opportunities, lower wages, and increased unemployment rates. Raising a large family in such circumstances can impose a significant financial burden on parents, as they struggle to meet basic needs like food, clothing, education, healthcare, and housing for every child.

2. Limited resources: With a bad economy, resources become scarce, and families with many children may struggle to provide adequate resources for each child. This can result in compromises on education, healthcare, and extracurricular activities, affecting the overall development and opportunities available to the children.

3. Increased poverty: Raising many children in a bad economy can push families into poverty or exacerbate their existing poverty. Poverty affects the quality of life of both parents and children, leading to inadequate nutrition, lack of access to healthcare, housing instability, and limited opportunities for upward social mobility.

4. Limited future prospects: In a bad economy, parents may struggle to save money for their children's future needs, such as college expenses or starting a career. This can limit the opportunities available to the children and hinder their ability to break out of the cycle of poverty in the long term.

5. Education challenges: A bad economy often impacts the education sector, leading to budget cuts, reduced resources, and overcrowded classrooms. Children from large families may face difficulties in accessing quality education due to limited financial and academic support, potentially affecting their future prospects.

6. Strained emotional well-being: Financial stress and the inability to provide for all children's needs can lead to increased parental stress and tensions within the family. Children may also experience higher stress levels due to the lack of resources, witnessing their parents' struggles, or feeling neglected or overlooked.

7. Limited parental time and attention: Raising many children demands substantial time and attention from parents. In a bad economy, where parents may need to dedicate more time to work or multiple jobs to make ends meet, the ability to provide individual attention, support, and guidance to every child may be compromised.

It's important to note that these consequences can vary depending on factors such as the specific economic conditions, the social support available, and the resilience and adaptability of both parents and children.
in village setting where they start going.to farm at age 8/9, your points are all invalid.
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Yankee101: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hunger go finish you
But the children must chop
Na you go suffer pass
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by FROGMAN101(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Them noe dey tell person. If you like born 15 na you alone with your kaya

grin

5 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Blitzking: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
My deciding to born children like fowl will favour me and my family..I will give birth to at least one osimhen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Men: Who's Your Next Of Kin And Why? / Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met,celebrate 16th Anniversary / Why Men Scared Of Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.