Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? (21148 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shegzdave:

Love will fill their bellies? grin I’ll take that as sacarsm sha
Inability of the parent to cater for their kid is the reason why we have so many vices and wayward kids in the society cause the kids will look for ways to sort themselves out by engaging in various forms of vices..

If you’re not married, please do away with that your though cause this is reality and no love will fill the bellies of hungry kids.

It isn't sarcasm. It's not just a fact, it's the truth. Raising a family goes just beyond all these expectations u have. Whether u like it or not, many kids will be raised in poor homes where they don't have everything. What do you think keeps those families going?

Children being wayward isn't just a function of finances. It is a function of good values. A parent being poor does not necessarily mean he or she can't impart good values in their child.

So guy put away all these your idealistic theories. Life is more dynamic than that especially for parents/families

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by bakynes(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Gkay1:
U sure say northerners and d afonjas go listen to dis advice ?
See Mumu after Northerners, South Easterners give birth the most. I have 2 poor married couples of your Tribe in my Estate with 8 Children and the other with 6 children living in Uncompleted buildings and one of the wives is pregnant with child.

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by juman(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
They say each child comes to earth with their food to eat.
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Shegzdave: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexy2014:

It isn't sarcasm. It's not just a fact, it's the truth. Raising a family goes just beyond all these expectations u have. Whether u like it or not, many kids will be raised in poor homes where they don't have everything. What do you think keeps those families going?

Children being wayward isn't just a function of finances. It is a function of good values. A parent being poor does not necessarily mean he or she can't impart good values in their child.

So guy put away all these your idealistic theories. Life is more dynamic than that especially for parents/families
Let every body raise their family in best way possible but raising a more than two kids in a poverty stricken home doesn’t speak well for the family especially the kids..

Why give birth to innocent kids in your poor state?
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Menclothing: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Born what you can take good care of
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by vengertime: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Very good OP. Did you write it yourself?

Obviously chat GPT.

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by olajac: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nice One.
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shegzdave:

Let every body raise their family in best way possible but raising a more than two kids in a poverty stricken home doesn’t speak well for the family especially the kids..

Why give birth to innocent kids in your poor state?

The highlighted is your opinion which isn't a fact.

Maybe I should ask you what do you mean by "doesn’t speak well for the family especially the kids"?
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by ceejay80s(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
To some, na God give Dem pikin on top 6 kids and living in a room apartment with no food no money , I remember telling a friend's wife that has 4 kid and pregnant for 5th living in a room with no money, the wife change am for me ending with na God dey give pikin,
Some of them will just be counting their eggs before it hatches, believing that one among them will be rich in future,
What makes u think if u only have one , he won't be rich?

8 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by CaptainFM1: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
talented321:
And the single mom in my street with two kids is pregnant again' gbese ehn

Omo this thing dey baffle me ooo. I still dey wonder how single mothers no dey use their brains. One for my street too don get another belle despite having 2 kids already with different people from her "runs" businesses.

The worst is, she doesn't even know the father of these kids because na cash and carry quickie at Allen she take do am. Man don pay, man don shook, man don wear him trouser, man don go him way!

5 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by yomi007k(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:
To some, na God give Dem pikin on top 6 kids and living in a room apartment with no food no money , I remember telling a friend's wife that has 4 kid and pregnant for 5th living in a room with no money, the wife change am for me ending with na God dey give pikin,
Some of them will just be counting their eggs before it hatches, believing that one among them will be rich in future,
What makes u think if u only have one , he won't be rich?
Never advise ignorant people.

Anyone who has more than 2 kids in this day and age seizes to be my associate unless they can convince me they have good values.

7 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Shegzdave: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexy2014:

The highlighted is your opinion which isn't a fact.

Maybe I should ask you what do you mean by "doesn’t speak well for the family especially the kids"?
But according to you, ‘if there’s love in the family, even if it’s garri, they’ll be filled with love’ is fact ?
That your statement is the reason why people continue giving birth in penury.

And why I said it doesn’t speak well for the family esp the kids is cause the kids will be greatly affected compared to their counterparts raised in a family that planned childbearing.

There was a thread where a man was complains of providing for his kids(5 kids, himself and wife), why can’t he continue feeding the family with garri and let love fill the remaining spaces in their stomach?
The love you’re even talking above comes with lots of responsibilities and among them is provision for those you claimed you love.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by talented321: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
SMH'' One for my village born with 4 to 5 different men' and this girl never reach 30 years. The truth is when girl-child mumu ehn' it is just risky' they always take risky decision' just look at the ones into hookup.
CaptainFM1:

Omo this thing dey baffle me ooo. I still dey wonder how single mothers no dey use their brains. One for my street too do get another belle despite having 2 kids already with different people from her "run" businesses.

The worst is, she doesn't even know the father of these kids because na cash and carry quickie at Allen she take do am. Man don pay, man don shook, man don wear him trouser, man don go him way!

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Psammmy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sometimes it it's funny how things work in different countries.. In Finland, govt is asking citizen to give birth, it's almost daily ginggle on radio n tv, for young people to produce cos country need to grow population. I mean every child you born, is been paid monthly stipend by govt till they turn 18years. 3 years paid maternity leave for mothers or father etc.. While in Nigeria n some developing countries with poverty and no single help from govt, we dey produced children like flies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shegzdave:

But according to you, ‘if there’s love in the family, even if it’s garri, they’ll be filled with love’ is fact ?
That your statement is the reason why people continue giving birth in penury.

And why I said it doesn’t speak well for the family esp the kids is cause the kids will be greatly affected compared to their counterparts raised in a family that planned childbearing.

There was a thread where a man was complains of providing for his kids(5 kids, himself and wife), why can’t he continue feeding the family with garri and let love fill the remaining spaces in their stomach?
The love you’re even talking above comes with lots of responsibilities and among them is provision for those you claimed you love.

You didn't answer my question.

What do you mean by "raising a more than two kids in a poverty stricken home doesn’t speak well for the family especially the kids"?

How does raising more than 2 kids in a poverty stricken home not speak well for the family especially d kids?
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by AdeProgrammer(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:
AI wrote it!
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Psammmy:
Sometimes it it's funny how things work in different countries.. In Finland, govt is asking citizen to give birth, it's almost daily ginggle on radio n tv, for young people to produce cos country need to grow population. I mean every child you born, is been paid monthly stipend till they turn 18years. 3 years paid maternity leave for mothers or father etc.. While in Nigeria n some developing country with poverty and no single help from govt, we dey produced children lies flies

In south Korea, it's even worse. Birth rate has declined drastically
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Shegzdave: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexy2014:

What do you mean by "raising a more than two kids in a poverty stricken home doesn’t speak well for the family especially the kids"?

How does raising more than 2 kids in a poverty stricken home not speak well for the family especially d kids?
If you don’t get your answer from My previous reply to you, then I’m sorry I can’t help you. Maybe if you read My last reply to you, you’ll get your answer

5 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shegzdave:

If you don’t get your answer from My previous reply to you, then I’m sorry I can’t help you. Maybe if you read My last reply to you, you’ll get your answer

If your response was offpoint, there is nothing to get hence my question....How does raising more than 2 kids in a poverty stricken home not speak well for the family especially d kids?
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Psammmy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Bros I tell you, I arrive this country 15years ago, population then was 4.8 million, as of today it stands like 5.6 million. that's is like in 15years it's been like 1.2 million population growth, and I can tell you, 60 percent of that population Na from Foriengners especially after the Syrian war, when Europe was flooded with immigrant..people don't Want to give birth or have children , despite free healthcare and free education till masters or even PhD, and robust social services support for families.. Na there one mr okoro in Nigeria , wey bi palm wine tapper dem born 10 in Nigeria without no govt support or anything

In south Korea, it's even worse. Birth rate has declined drastically
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Hanndye: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Govt/s should see to the issue of having many children, and by extension overpopulation, as it's detrimental to our national well being.
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by 4everyoungpresh(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
The best advice for those that already have more than 2 children is to plan for the children's future, nothing more can be done. The children cannot be killed 😁

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by ColdHunter(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Certainly didn't. These are AI generated posts
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by KidFromForeign(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
What if you gave birth when the economy was still good. Would you kill them when the economy gets bad
Ogbeni,carry your load..
Nobody send you go born battalion..
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by KidFromForeign(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexy2014:

What exactly can't you understand from the statement?
Ogbeni, your question have been answered,nobody send you to born battalion..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by victory36(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not true. These families will make do with what they have and raise their kids d best way they can. They might be drinking garri but there's love in d family, that will fill their bellies
you are one of Nigeria's biggest problems

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by broadman20: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
bakynes:

See Mumu after Northerners, South Easterners give birth the most. I have 2 poor married couples of your Tribe in my Estate with 8 Children and the other with 6 children living in Uncompleted buildings and one of the wives is pregnant with child.

Stop deceiving yourself.

After the north almajeri the next is Agbero in southwest

That's the product of fatherless and broken home children.

I don't know why you people like deceiving yourselves in the open, later you will go inside and tell yourselves the truth.

You can't gain anything from Hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by VTJN(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexy2014:

money is very important in life. An hungry man is an angry man. I personally know some kids that has become wayward as a result of poverty. Their parents are extremely poor. You can never be strict on your kids when you couldn't provide them ordinary food. These children are sent home from public school as a result of debt. They wear tattered clothes. The first daughter is 17 and already sleeping around to fend for herself. The boys walk shamelessly on the street begging for food. You can never have a good children with poverty. Hunger can make adult misbehave not to talk of children. An hungry child will not be focus in school. An hungry child can steal. Yahoo boys now send these children errands during school hours just because of little change they'd get to feed. I know someone who lost his child due to poverty. He couldn't afford taking the child to hospital.

If you think you can raise a responsible kids with poverty then you must be joking.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by tnerro1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Brownshoe:
Advantages : they will be good in farming

Add yours

Good in voting, aboki style

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by victory36(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Soccrates:
angry

Rubbish talk.

We should be encouraging men to hustle hard and not by limiting number of kids.

Children are gifts from God.
Our southern population is really very low compared to the North,most northerners are not on forums or social media and with their over population they will keep dominating the south for years to come.

We need population here in the south so I ain't buying this shit.

At least 3 is okay.
Bleep you, Bleep your heavenly gifts. Speak for your village pls. You think it is by population. Born 7, later you blame government for your misfortune/mismanagement
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Tenumootito: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
This is one of the reason we have poverty at alarming rate. Nigerian men are too sexually active, they prefer sex to investment.
With this Tinubunomics, men will know that life is not about procreation.

We need to reduce birth rate and plan our individual lives...

5 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Westernlove: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
It's very Unfortunate Sigh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met,celebrate 16th Anniversary / Why Men Scared Of Getting Married / Married Men: Who's Your Next Of Kin And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.