Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? (21164 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by FROGMAN101(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nasri100:

Ignore the lexy2014 guy

Hes run out of steam so the village man thinks hes doing something by trolling.

You mean a black nigga (Lexy2014) stuck in Nigggerian and getting f****ed everyday by sh*t hole policies in that country will troll me? Haha he is too small.

I was only saying if he wants to have unlimited number of kids go on and do that.

Just don't always beg innocent people for money to take care of your wards and make sure you are not spreading your kids about - Those are signs of a useless father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Nasri100(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
FROGMAN101:

You mean a black nigga (Lexy2014) stuck in Nigggerian and getting f****ed everyday by sh*t hole policies in that country will troll me? Haha he is too small.

I was only saying if he wants to have unlimited number of kids go on and do that.

Just don't always beg innocent people for money to take care of your wards and make sure you are not spreading your kids about - Those are signs of a useless father.

Lmfafo na to beg people to buy more Garri for his family grin grin

I just wonder if this thing he is saying is reality. The children will just be cursing him everyday low key and the wife could be sleeping around so she can buy real food for her children when he has gone out to drink Dry Gin with his idle friends.

Lexy2014 Please o i dont hate you but dont regurgitate poverty abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nasri100:

I just wonder if this thing he is saying is reality. The children will just be cursing him everyday low key and the wife could be sleeping around so she can buy real food for her children when he has gone out to drink Dry Gin with his idle friends.

Which "his family" are u referring to?

What thing am I saying that u wondering if it is reality?

Which "children will just be cursing him everyday low key"?

When you say "The children will just be cursing him everyday low key and the wife could be sleeping around so she can buy real food for her children when he has gone out to drink Dry Gin with his idle friends", are u speaking from your personal experience as a hisband and father or as a witness to how it happened with your parents?

But by mentioning my name, you haven't ignored me yet u are asking someone to ignore me.

Is that how u take your own advise?

What steam have I run out of?

What's wrong with a village?

Trolling in what way exactly?
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Nasri100(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
lexy2014:

When you say "The children will just be cursing him everyday low key and the wife could be sleeping around so she can buy real food for her children when he has gone out to drink Dry Gin with his idle friends", are u speaking from your personal experience as a hisband and father or as a witness to how it happened with your parents?

But by mentioning my name, you haven't ignored me yet u are asking someone to ignore me.

You go explain tire grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
FROGMAN101:

How does all you have typed negate the following or related to the following?

That's not true. These families will make do with what they have and raise their kids d best way they can. They might be drinking garri but there's love in d family, that will fill their bellies

By the way, are u a white nigga?
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nasri100:

You go explain tire grin grin grin cheesy

Explain what?

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by hardon1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
FROGMAN101:

Well i agree a bit with Everybody Pays cause the Nigerians who decided to have kids with no trust fund or bailout plans are always on my messages begging for one favor or the other.

Have you noticed the Hardon1 guy you talkin with kept on talkin about accident, ill luck and bla bla

Apparently Nigerians DONT know theres something called a trust fund for a kid or kids and having a partner who is also earning where if you die the kid is set for life.

All some Nigerians know is to give birth without a plan, suffer, then blame the government as if this hell hole Nigeria has ever functioned well since inception.

My guy ur still in this grin grin. Relax abeg. I guess you are previledged and comfortable to some extent, that's why you are talking like this sha. If you know the difficulty people are going through, you wouldn't blame them for certain things

If we want to talk of the requirements for bringing up a child, 50% of adult Nigerians including me would not meet it due to poverty

By standard, a Nigerian earning a minimum wage of 30k cannot adequately cater for himself let alone a child. You go come because of that say make person no marry or born pikin? No na. Live has to move on

In western nations, government also make inputs towards the development of every child, we don't have such here. We do everything by ourself here.

If you don't have the means, you have to struggle through the process
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
hardon1:

My guy ur still in this grin grin. Relax abeg. I guess you are previledged and comfortable to some extent, that's why you are talking like this sha. If you know the difficulty people are going through, you wouldn't blame them for certain things

If we want to talk of the requirements for bringing up a child, 50% of adult Nigerians including me would not meet it due to poverty

By standard, a Nigerian earning a minimum wage of 30k cannot adequately cater for himself let alone a child. You go come because of that say make person no marry or born pikin? No na. Live has to move on

In western nations, government also make inputs towards the development of every child, we don't have such here. We do everything by ourself here.

This is how we know people who have experience in life, marriage and parenting.

The person u talking with and most of his ilk think life is a textbook or script that must be followed. Their mindset is about an ideal world that exists only in their heads because they are cocooned from reality by the resources of their parents.

Kudos to parents like u who though don't have everything but are bold enough to believe and look for ways to raise their kids with the resources available to them.
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
hardon1:
■ In western nations, government also make inputs towards the development of every child, we don't have such here. We do everything by ourself here. If you don't have the means, you have to struggle through the process
▢ Why does "life has to move on" need to translate to people having kids they obviously lack the resources to raise?
▢ You admit that well over 50% of Nigerians ought not to concern themselves with having children at all given they lack the financial capacity for such so, why does "Life has to move on" need to mean it is Ok for them to have kids?
▢ Why does "life has to move on" need to be translated to mean foolishness, and obviously wickedness should continue to thrive and reign for Pete's sake? undecided

Those Nigerians who chose not to have kids at all after carefully examining their pockets and environments, do you think of them as imbeciles or something?? undecided

2. The government does that because the people consider themselves worth such; they are the government after all. Do Nigerians think of themselves the same way? With people having kids they cannot afford to raise, who do you expect to pay for such programs? The handful of Nigerians who made the wise church not burden themselves with more than they can carry? Or are you under some sort of delusion that these programs in developed countries sponsor themselves? undecided
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by hardon1(m): 5:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
▢ Why does "life has to move on" need to translate to people having kids they obviously lack the resources to raise?
▢ You admit that well over 50% of Nigerians ought not to concern themselves with having children at all given they lack the financial capacity for such so, why does "Life has to move on" need to mean it is Ok for them to have kids?
▢ Why does "life has to move on" need to be translated to mean foolishness, and obviously wickedness should continue to thrive and reign for Pete's sake? undecided

Those Nigerians who chose not to have kids at all after carefully examining their pockets and environments, do you think of them as imbeciles or something?? undecided

2. The government does that because the people consider themselves worth such; they are the government after all. Do Nigerians think of themselves the same way? With people having kids they cannot afford to raise, who do you expect to pay for such programs? The handful of Nigerians who made the wise church not burden themselves with more than they can carry? Or are you under some sort of delusion that these programs in developed countries sponsor themselves? undecided

That's your opinion sha...
What I know is that: if I don't have much money, I would rather have a wife and one or tow kids and live in the poverty, than never have one at all just because I don't have the means
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by FROGMAN101(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2023
hardon1:

Cc Lexy2014

Being privileged and comfortable isnt my own fault. Are you blaming me for that?

My dad and mom are a hardworking duo.

Bro those people like working. Up at 4am and driving out for work in their different cars mostly after a kiss. I am still in my 20s and those images of my childhood still stuck.

I see them at night tired but they still make time to play with us.

Then we go to the beach during the weekends with Uncle Mike grin grin

Bro i didn't lack jack sh** and i am proud to say that. Its not that I work hard right now. Me that i am lazy but i had or maybe still have hard working parents that despite being above middle class, they gave birth to what they can handle - Two boys and were very disciplined and committed to raising their wards.

My elder bro is a Frogman for the U.S Navy Seals, i look up to him badly. Infact I think i am the most laziest of my family cause i spend my hours on Nairaland.

So What i am saying is i can never settle for less and i got high taste.

In hell hole Nigeria of a country, if you want to have a family both parties need to be working.

Like working hard and having a trust fund for the kid. If you don't have a trust fund then why bring another human being? That’s wickedness and selfishness.

But if you believe you can handle 100 kids, go ahead. Just dont go around begging other people managing their lives and then try to play the emotional fanfare when they turn you down!

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2023
FROGMAN101:

Cc Lexy2014

Being privileged and comfortable isnt my own fault. Are you blaming me for that?

My dad and mom are a hardworking duo.

Bro those people like working. Up at 4am and driving out for work in their different cars mostly after a kiss. I am still in my 20s and those images of my childhood still stuck.

I see them at night tired but they still make time to play with us.

Then we go to the beach during the weekends with Uncle Mike grin grin

Bro i didn't lack jack sh** and i am proud to say that. Its not that I work hard right now. Me that i am lazy but i had or maybe still have hard working parents that despite being above middle class, they gave birth to what they can handle - Two boys and were very disciplined and committed to raising their wards.

My elder bro is a Frogman for the U.S Navy Seals, i look up to him badly. Infact I think i am the most laziest of my family cause i spend my hours on Nairaland.

So What i am saying is i can never settle for less and i got high taste.

In hell hole Nigeria of a country, if you want to have a family both parties need to be working.

Like working hard and having a trust fund for the kid. If you don't have a trust fund then why bring another human being? That’s wickedness and selfishness.

But if you believe you can handle 100 kids, go ahead. Just dont go around begging other people managing their lives and then try to play the emotional fanfare when they turn you down!

How does that negate the following?

hardon1:

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by FROGMAN101(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Haha you must have 3 children atleast in Nigeria. Even if you suffering, homeless and your meal pattern is - 0 1 0

You must born. You must release sperm. So you can be proud about it to your fellow friends and family.

Go to church on Sunday and say 👇

“I Am Happily Married With 3 Children, Praise da lord”

Theres no plan whatsoever for these kids though. Even God is offended with these antics in Nigeria.

Nigerians have a long way to go man. That country in my mind is forever a hell hole. You can do yourself a favor and leave when you can.
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by FROGMAN101(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Nasri100:

Lexy2014 Is forever my nigga grin

Oneday we will meet and hangout.
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by FROGMAN101(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! Go ask that question of the many orphans raised in orphanages, provided with all necessary to build their mental capacity, health, and future, by complete strangers. Many, if not all of them abandoned in poverty by the supposedly loving parents you speak of. undecided

So this is a stat from the same Government of Nigeria. Chaii

Cc Lext2014 et Hardon1

https://www.nairaland.com/7776659/43-nigerian-children-actively-engaged
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by FROGMAN101(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2023
Sigh i think i am done with this thread. Justified. Bye guys.

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by Kobojunkie: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2023
FROGMAN101:
■ So this is a stat from the same Government of Nigeria. Chaii

Cc Lext2014 et Hardon1

https://www.nairaland.com/7776659/43-nigerian-children-actively-engaged
I don talk am.... those living in poverty are some of the most evil entities out there particularly in what they subject these innocent souls to. undecided

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by obstead200(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
duduade:
. Our Good Lord will see you through but wait did you now have a girl eventually
yes. I got my princess
Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by obstead200(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

If you say "It is not his fault say Una Bleep and sperm and egg got fertilized", how then does abortion solve the problem?

Why should a child be killed when you claim "It is not his fault say Una Bleep and sperm and egg got fertilized"?
a one month foetus stands zero chance of surviving outside the womb. Abortion at that stage is not murder. It is simply being realistic

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? by lexy2014: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
obstead200:
a one month foetus stands zero chance of surviving outside the womb. Abortion at that stage is not murder. It is simply being realistic

That's not what I asked.

If you say "It is not his fault say Una Bleep and sperm and egg got fertilized", how then does abortion solve the problem?

Why should a child be killed when you claim "It is not his fault say Una Bleep and sperm and egg got fertilized"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House / Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos / Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.