Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu (22496 Views)

Only Illiterate Blaming Tinubu For Current Hardship In Nigeria / Nigerians Didnโ€™t Bargain For Current Hardship, Gani Adams Tells Tinubu / Igbo Have Nothing To Bargain For 2023 Presidencyโ€“rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by LZAA: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Don't mind him!
What has been his contributions to our Economic, and Political life since .He surely has axes to grind with President Tinubu! He should tell the Southwest,if this is what they are expecting from him,after his Are-Kakanfo Chieftaincy.Is this the way Abiola doing it during his days?
Gani- should be more accommodating.
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by haslaw(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2023
Curious346:
All the numerous APC trolls on nairaland Facebook and tweeter have all gone silent . Even areafada Charlie boy is looking for them in his tweeter comment section ,but they are no where to be found .

Only one ewuuu called haslaw is still here trying his luck on an empty stomach

Alade SHEGE dan karuwa.. Abin da aka tsinta a bola

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Blazebond(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2023
They bargained for it,if they didn't bargain for it then they should have voted candidates that viwed not to remove subsidy until all the Nations refineries are working,if they didn't bargain for it then they should have voted in candidates that said they will continue to subsidize education.
It is time to stop all this hypocritical criticism.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by NairaMaster1(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2023
inoki247:
At least people are talking nd people from the President region are letting him know his failing nd not hiding it not like some people that will rather worship Failure bkuz is from dere side....

Honestly speaking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Alexiiydon: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
It doesn't matter, what matters is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu the illegitimate INEC induced president select is a cocaine sniffing vagabond tongue tongue
if them born you well go and remove him since you know that
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
But what would Mr president have done within these few months? Truthfully there's hardship but there's no way out of the situation he met without going through this process. I'm so sad and I wish I could perform some magic
agbado cool
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Alexiiydon: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2023
MrColdsweat:
By the time tulumbu is done with you yarrubas, you go sell one pikin use am feed your other pikin.
Rubbish!!
your region wonโ€™t be left out funny enough una already Dey chop una self cannibalism region

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by ConfusePoint: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2023
It's now left for the judiciary to safe the people. Everyone now looks at the court. Even if it's to order for a rerun which I am very sure Tinubu cannot win again having even made his chances slimmer by showing who he is this short period. Except the stupiest person would want to vote for Tinubu the 2nd time. Anyways, one can never tell. Some Yorubas are terrible in terms of tribal sentiment. They think nothing than tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by STPEACE10: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2023
We are in Tinubulation (Tribulation)
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Ezmans: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2023
But yorubas said that what tinubu did in one month is better that what Buhari does in 8 years
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by themanderon: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2023
The painful thing is how they keep jerking up the prices of everything knowing people are reeling from the effects of the past maladministration.
Why must Nigerians be made to pay for the errors of these criminals in power while they keep allocating billions for themselves for rubbish.
We told them Tinubu was going to tax them to death cos that's all he knows how to do but religion and tribalism would not allow them think well. Only a handful of my Yoruba brothers saw this coming. Others would always be blind as usually seen on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2023
When you are desperate without a plan that's what will happen, we ain't getting out of this...

Try hustle and be fine for yourself but nigeria as a country getting out of this is overrated.

If you don't have plan as a newly selected president first few months in office focus on your appointments let the air keep blowing as you met it while you make plans because as it is now baba has no plan...

This is someone that was a governor for 8years the only thing he could do was to leave a roadplan for his successor to follow, so what good do you expect from such a person. Hike in school fees, soon dollar will hit 1k/1dols, subsidy removal without a plan asking u to sacrifice while they increase their own pocket with 114% who is FOOLING WHO.

Till date I still don't understand what baba want in that Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2023
MrColdsweat:
By the time tulumbu is done with you yarrubas, you go sell one pikin use am feed your other pikin.
Rubbish!!

Kai vawulence everywhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by phorget(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
But Obi would have removed subsidy too

But Obi would have CUT COST OF GOVERNANCE too. Since you people are always quick to point out what Obi would have done then can you please tell you president to tell his fellow barawos to please cut the cost of governance so as to free up some more funds for other better projects.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by MasterTeeUSA: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2023
Everyone has something to say...what is Gani Adams doing to help the populace? He can call enough people and raise funds to give out pallatives. All I hear is complain complain complain by the same people that have benefitted from the same system. Do something and be the Difference too...we didn't come into the world with materials and we won't take them with us

LagosFirstSon:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-didnt-bargain-for-current-hardship-gani-adams-tells-tinubu/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web&amp
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Epicji: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:

With a better plan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by uchwar1: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2023
That was a wrong calculation from Tinubu. He should have at least stayed like 6 months in the office and weigh the option of subsidy removal, put some palliatives in place and then do the needful. Now, he can't control what he has done. Anybody still hoping on fuel price reduction when dollar is on the increase is a joker

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Na Dem dey complain pass o

Have you noticed that Helinues no dey come online frequently like before ?
Dude is broke ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Mrtaye: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Throwback:

He knows what to do.

But you expect magic.
Ok part of it is to impoverish and make people unnecessarily suffer

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
But [b]what would Mr president have done within these few month[/b]s? Truthfully there's hardship but there's no way out of the situation he met without going through this process. I'm so sad and I wish I could perform some magic

Within the few months if there was no plan he should have just keep it going as he met it till he's got a plan maybe focus on doing his appointments while he map out his plan because it's clearly there's no plan because if there is he wouldn't have jumped into this giving miserable 8k thing to 12million nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by uchwar1: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2023
StPete:

You are a mumu man. Is Gani Adams the governor of Kwara? Is Gani the president of Nigeria? Does Gani Adams control the armed forces? You leave your demented cocaine-sniffing president whom you wholeheartedly voted for to attack a citizen who has absolute freedom of expression under the constitution of Nigeria to express himself.
it is really difficult to defend Tinubu. That's why his supporters keep deviating from the main topic in order to change the topic

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by lanshizzy(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Rubbish!!

Animal
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Masterito(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2023
You don't remove subsidy without a good plan. Obviously this government is clueless. How about he first cut the cost of governance? How about sanitising NNPC and CO?
IconicR:
But what would Mr president have done within these few months? Truthfully there's hardship but there's no way out of the situation he met without going through this process. I'm so sad and I wish I could perform some magic

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Ronu ooo!!!
The breakfast don really. Oya come taste am!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Reference(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2023
What did Nigerians BARGAIN for.
When did they call the candidates to BARGAIN.
Were the campaigns not jamborees.
Were the few town halls not lectures.
Were the debates not avoided by the politicians and excused by the people.

Nigerians sold themselves to these folks based purely on antecedent which were largely padded with propaganda just as in 2015.
In 2015 the talk was, 'he was Mr. Discipline and Mr. Anti-corruption. See what he did in 1983 as military Head of State.... that is why I will vote him in 2015, 32 years later.
Last year it was, 'he governed Lagos between 1999 and 2007 and made it the mega city'.... that is why I will vote him in 2023, 16 years later.

Will any of them marry a mate they met in primary school decades ago without caring to know who the person has become since and what the person wants for the future? Will they say courtship is irrelevant because they knew the fellow a decade ago?

But that is how we choose our leaders in the most populous black nation on earth and then expect miracles. We employ without examination or interview and then act surprised when it did not turn out the way we expected.

What do you call that.?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by DDDDDav: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:

I have noticed your tweet for a very long time. You seem to have a very low IQ. Every comment you make usually has the breath of a Moro.n

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by CJStarz: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2023
This current administration under BAT is probably all out to choke, suffocate and strangulate the poor but my people,fear not for the Creator of Heaven and Earth,He that sits upon the circle of the earth,Whose Eyes roam to and fro the earth,and He Who INTERVENES in the affairs of men,is still in charge. He will intervene. He will save us. He will defend us. He will deliver us. Be strong. Stand still and behold the salvation of the Lord.
Let not your hearts fail. God is coming to our rescue and speedily too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:

How can you say a man who removed, in May, a subsidy that was meant to run till the end of June, didn't have any way out??

Why the urgency when none of the local refineries has been made functional??

Again, what necessitated the hastiness in floating the naira when nothing has been done to increase forex inflow??

These 2 stupid and thoughtless decisions are indefensible and could have been avoided/delayed by any sane person, but the man just wanted sound tough, and by so doing, has succeeded in sending millions of innocent Nigerians into penury and misery.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by k2money(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Gani Adams should get out with is Mumu firing. What's the Mumu Gani Adams doing about the Slaving Situation the Fulani minority are Subjecting the Yorubas to in Ilorin Kwara State Shebi he is the Warlord of the Yoruba Race. He should not shook mouth for matter wey no too really concern am, the matter wey concern am is how to Collect back Ilorin from the grip of the Fulani Caliphate and integrate it back into the SouthWest.
My question is which region is Kwara located? Some of you just keep saying what you don't have the history.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by bewla(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
contact me if you have is direcct phone number
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Blaze14k: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:

Make una stop dey drag obi for tinubu's and apc mess. Obi didn't come out when Jonathan wan remove fuel subsidy.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Airstrike misfire: Senators donate December Salaries (N109m) To Victims / PDP NEC Meeting: Tensions Rise Within Wikeโ€™s Camp As Makinde Dumps G-5 Governors / Elumeluโ€™s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.