Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu (22441 Views)

Only Illiterate Blaming Tinubu For Current Hardship In Nigeria / Nigerians Didnโ€™t Bargain For Current Hardship, Gani Adams Tells Tinubu / Igbo Have Nothing To Bargain For 2023 Presidencyโ€“rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2023
ceejay80s:
Tinubu doesn't care...
Have u heard him address the issue?
He's just like his predecessor buhari.
He doesn't care

Because he and his family are extremely rich, they have never felt what the poor common man have experience in their lives.

So all the decision they make will always be decisions that will destroy the masses

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2023
MrColdsweat:
By the time tulumbu is done with you yarrubas, you go sell one pikin use am feed your other pikin.
Rubbish!!

Like your people dey chop themselves during civil war?

It won't get to that.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by humility33(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
But Obi would have removed subsidy too

Did obi said he will float the naira?
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by tabaralph: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:

And also sell all the refineries just like Atiku intended to do
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Druss(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2023
I am with Tinubu on this one. Gani Adams, who is directing you to talk?

Subsidy removable was non-negotiable. My only problem is with the approach.

I sympathise and empathise with my fellow Nigerians. I and my family members are tightening our belts. I have resolved to wait till October 1 to see what happens when Tinubu would have reached 100+ days in office.

Let's not deceive ourselves. Nigeria is in dire economic wahala. We have mismanaged our funds, failed to invest in assets and even got distracted from the one item earning us major forex.

Let's see if Tinubu's approach will beat fruit.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2023
Alexiiydon:
your region wonโ€™t be left out funny enough una already Dey chop una self cannibalism region
I just replied the fooool.
Tribalism and hate run in their blood.
They don't think before typing.

People that are known to be cannibals.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:

Did you read where I said removing subsidies without planning

Abi you dey junction dey chop corn
Ur mouth no good chai... if I were God I go make u dumb for 1month.
You wan take mouth kee that guy?

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Curious346: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Na Dem dey complain pass o

Have you noticed that Helinues no dey come online frequently like before ?
Dude is broke ๐Ÿ˜‚
he sent me his wedding invitation card. I 5hink he's looking for fundz
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Ronu ooo!!!!
Lele lele lele!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baby oya Ronu oooo!!!!!!
La la la la la!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Curious346: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2023
GoodIsGod:

I just replied the fooool.
Tribalism and hate run in their blood.
They don't think before typing.

People that are known to be cannibals.
did he eat your fadas blokos?
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by blaise26abj(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2023
I will say this as much as I can . Subsidy is NOT a bad thing . Corruption in nigeria made it a bad thing . Removing subsidy instead of tackling the corruption is a stupid move . Corruption will only move to the next big thing. And Nigerians will be made to pay for their unwise ,corrupt decisions

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2023
tabaralph:

And also sell all the refineries just like Atiku intended to do
Somebody that really want to perform and turn things around, you will know from day one. You will see it in seriousness, sincerity of purpose. They know what to do.

It is business as usual

If they really want to get the refineries working, 2 weeks is too much.

They are just deceiving themselves and everyone else in this country

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by tonytony208(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Gani Adams should get out with is Mumu firing. What's the Mumu Gani Adams doing about the Slaving Situation the Fulani minority are Subjecting the Yorubas to in Ilorin Kwara State Shebi he is the Warlord of the Yoruba Race. He should not shook mouth for matter wey no too really concern am, the matter wey concern am is how to Collect back Ilorin from the grip of the Fulani Caliphate and integrate it back into the SouthWest.

So, Gani Adams isn't buying expensive fuel and food like the rest of us?

So, how doesn't the matter concern him? Did you assess your brain before you made this comment?

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2023
Druss:

You made sense bro.

Obi would have removed it too. But may be he would have had better plans to cushion the effects of it.
When we discuss Nigeria. It should not be done with hatred for one another.

I didn't vote or supported Tinubu. I supported Obi, yet I'm Yoruba.
What concerns me is how Nigerianns will live better by good governance.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Curious346:
did he eat your fadas blokos?

No he didn't. He was behaving like your mentally sick father.
So, I needed to check him.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by blaise26abj(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Druss:

I sympathise and empathise with my fellow Nigerians. I and my family members are tightening our belts. I have resolved to wait till October 1 to see what happens when Tinubu would have reached 100+ days in office.

Let's not deceive ourselves. Nigeria is in dire economic wahala. We have mismanaged our funds, failed to invest in assets and even got distracted from the one item earning us major forex.

Who exactly are the โ€œweโ€? Please the leaders of this county have mismanaged the affairs of this country for their personal gains .
I want to ask you a question and please answer as truthfully as you can . Is Tinubu corrupt ? Do you believe he has used his position to amass wealth ?
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Chachamiliano: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2023
inoki247:
At least people are talking nd people from the President region are letting him know his failing nd not hiding it not like some people that will rather worship Failure bkuz is from dere side....

One thing people fail to still get, is that hunger doesn't know tribe, race or religion. As e dey catch Yoruba, na so e dey catch Ibo n hausa. By the time more hardship sets in, that your brother will steal from you not interested where or who you are. So let's speak on Economic terms and not tribal terms.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Jostoman: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
how did you know?
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Slynation(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Na Dem dey complain pass o

Have you noticed that Helinues no dey come online frequently like before ?
Dude is broke ๐Ÿ˜‚
Helinues is even trying to come once once, but that Ihordspy has sold his phone so he can buy foodstuffs...

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Kanixt(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
But what would Mr president have done within these few months? Truthfully there's hardship but there's no way out of the situation he met without going through this process. I'm so sad and I wish I could perform some magic
So who you want us to hold responsible, ourselves of course, that's what you are thinking.

I pity this your thinking, if you can't hold your leaders responsible. Read this book "Rugged trouser philanthropist" I heard it first from Jeremy Bernard Corbyn; He is a British politician who served as Leader of the Opposition and Leader of the Labour Party from 2015 to 2020

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Allisgud: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Gani Adams should get out with is Mumu firing. What's the Mumu Gani Adams doing about the Slaving Situation the Fulani minority are Subjecting the Yorubas to in Ilorin Kwara State Shebi he is the Warlord of the Yoruba Race. He should not shook mouth for matter wey no too really concern am, the matter wey concern am is how to Collect back Ilorin from the grip of the Fulani Caliphate and integrate it back into the SouthWest.
no be only war lord na Hercules,shebi na horse chariot him go use chase them,una go just reason like malu
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Jostoman: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:

Did you read where I said removing subsidies without planning

Abi you dey junction dey chop corn
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Allisgud: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
no be only war lord na Hercules,shebi na horse chariot him go use chase them abi him dey enjoy free food supply from the govt,una go just reason like malu
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by CorperKola: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
But what would Mr president have done within these few months? Truthfully there's hardship but there's no way out of the situation he met without going through this process. I'm so sad and I wish I could perform some magic
Nigerians have been living in a storybook for a long time now , more than 50 years, the chickens have come home to roost.you cant live carelessly and expect to have a good life.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Chachamiliano: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2023
Druss:

I do not have any issue with the removal but the issue here ie that expenditures are going up and income on the masses are going down. Yet the rich class are still milking them dry. Its better we start shouting from the onset, criticise their plan so they could make adjustments rather than when they are about to leave office. Then someone will use them to campaign
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2023
Druss:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Dire economic wahala caused by who? Corrupt politicians or the common man?

Mr man do you know the implications of an individual who a year prior to getting elected into position was struggling to repair his okada motorcycle, all of sudden this person became wealthy in position of authority buying houses everywhere including overseas in London, USA...

This is exactly what is happening in Nigeria. These guys have destroyed every sector with their kleptomania.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2023
Gani Adams (OPC leader) is an IPOB!

-hEll-anus

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Allisgud: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:

If he didnโ€™t know what to do he shouldnโ€™t have increased the burden of Nigerians without salary & wages increment

What would he have done but he knows how to increase fees and remove subsidy without planning

He for leave everything pending like Buhari left then till he figured out what to do

Your president is daft and useless

Yโ€™all will come online to defend him but deep down everybody dey feel the heat even the mods that keeps banning me are not spared

Including you people that sings his praises ainโ€™t spared una dey feel am

the mumu man is only smart in manipulation of result,I don't expect anything from someone who's academia has been faked from onset

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by uchwar1: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2023
Blackdisciple:
When you are desperate without a plan that's what will happen, we ain't getting out of this...

Try hustle and be fine for yourself but nigeria as a country getting out of this is overrated.

If you don't have plan as a newly selected president first few months in office focus on your appointments let the air keep blowing as you met it while you make plans because as it is now baba has no plan...

This is someone that was a governor for 8years the only thing he could do was to leave a roadplan for his successor to follow, so what good do you expect from such a person. Hike in school fees, soon dollar will hit 1k/1dols, subsidy removal without a plan asking u to sacrifice while they increase their own pocket with 114% who is FOOLING WHO.

Till date I still don't understand what baba want in that Aso Rock
Wicked hypocrites! They want Nigerians to have patience and make sacrifice. The same sacrifice Goodluck Jonathan begged them to have when there was oil boom. Instead they used it against him

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Druss(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2023
blaise26abj:

Who exactly are the โ€œweโ€? Please the leaders of this county have mismanaged the affairs of this country for their personal gains .
I want to ask you a question and please answer as truthfully as you can . Is Tinubu corrupt ? Do you believe he has used his position to amass wealth ?

We, Nigerians, have selected leaders and in our various capacities abused and misused this nation's resources. Resources are not only cash; it refers to every item required. From teachers misusing funds, to police abusing the civilians of this nation, to people stealing their employees funds, to not paying taxes. The list is long. The leaders are easy to point fingers at and yes they do share the major blame for this.

On Tinubu and other leaders, do I believe they have misspent funds - yes. Do I have proof to establish without doubt that they have done this - no!!
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Slynation:
Helinues is even trying to come once once, but that Ihordspy has sold his phone so he can buy foodstuffs...

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Myer:

Your wisdom is divine.
God bless you.

Wisdom in throwing more millions of people into poverty in the poverty capital of the world.

Wisdom in removing all subsidies without any cushion and leaving the common man to wallow in hunger.

Anyway, like Dele Farontimi always says, Nigeria is not a nation and Nigerians are not citizens.

Politicians treat you people worse than slaves and animals but you will always find ways to rationalise your suffering.

At this point I'd rather the judiciary be bought so the suffering can increase a lot more so maybe Nigerians will finally rise up and demand to be treated as human beings and citizens of a state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. / New Electricity Tariff: Buhari May Face 1st Labour Showdown As NLC,TUC Spit Fire / Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52