Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu (22495 Views)

Only Illiterate Blaming Tinubu For Current Hardship In Nigeria / Nigerians Didn’t Bargain For Current Hardship, Gani Adams Tells Tinubu / Igbo Have Nothing To Bargain For 2023 Presidency–rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
kaludestiny10:
If Gani Adams were to be your biological father would you advice him to embark on the mission of reclaiming Illorin from the Fulani?

Yes Sir and i will Support him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by TOMMYS: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Dreal1247:
Let them use the money borrowed for the palliatives to repair all the ailing refineries.

They don't have the balls. They Are scared of the west.

E be like say anybody wey touch that refinery go collect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Agboogashi: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
But Obi would have removed subsidy too
Must you drag Obi into every issue that's brought up. How does the issue in discourse as raised by your kinsman Adams concern Obi whose mandate you brazenly stole. Face governance you claim to be your turn and leave Obi alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Poske95(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Myer:

Your wisdom is divine.
God bless you.

Ask Messi...magic is only a kick away

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by StPete: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

Are you a Barbarian, Why are you Shouting??

It takes a barbarian with a stupid brain to ask if another person is a barbarian. And simple ethics of online writing you don’t know, so tell me how I was shouting?
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2023
badoh:

Trash as usual

Na Trash but you reply my Comment Abi?? Dey dere dey deceive your self.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2023
StPete:

It takes a barbarian with a stupid brain to ask if another person is a barbarian. And simple ethics of online writing you don’t know, so tell me how I was shouting?

You were Ranting in your Write up. Ranting equates to Shouting. Why??
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Slynation(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2023
badoh:

What was his performance in Anambra State when he was the governor and use that as a yardstick to know if he has the solution to Nigeria problem.
Continue believing the nonsense you see on media by some PDP agents, Obi came in as an underdog with a new party called APGA and defeated the biggest ruling party in Anambra state and expect the minions in PDP to keep quite, only true Anambarians knows the impact of Obi's adminstration in Anambra state to the extent when he announced an incognito Obiano as his successor, everybody accepted it. That's one of the main reason Anambarians accepted APGA as their party to the extent even Obi couldn't retrieved it from them when he joined PDP, because APGA party really did wonders in Anambra state...

The media will never tell you this...!!!
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Tinubuderanged: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Gani Adams should get out with is Mumu firing. What's the Mumu Gani Adams doing about the Slaving Situation the Fulani minority are Subjecting the Yorubas to in Ilorin Kwara State Shebi he is the Warlord of the Yoruba Race. He should not shook mouth for matter wey no too really concern am, the matter wey concern am is how to Collect back Ilorin from the grip of the Fulani Caliphate and integrate it back into the SouthWest.
I wish you can borrow some brain
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Chachamiliano: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Druss:

Both rich and poor are suffering in this economy o. There is nothing wrong with lobbying. I support it 100%. The people must provide checks and guidelines to our leaders. However it is easy to cause chaos in Nigeria. Just use ethnic differences, religion or even money.

The politicians are not suffering. Their allowance has never been touched. They have never adjudicated for a reduction in governance. If the senate is not lucrative, what would ex governor, local government chairman and some people that have been in the senate since 1999 still be doing there? Are they the best brains we can produce? Certainly NO. A state is like the ant (termites) colony. The earlier her Queen understands that the workers are restless the better.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by StPete: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

You were Ranting in your Write up. Ranting equates to Shouting. Why??

I was schooling you not ranting. Perhaps you didn’t go to school or you probably didn’t allow school pass through you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by topyhanky(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2023
The current government and last did not see into the future.... If they were to have views like an architect, they would have had plans like that of yaradua.... Look at the fuel price now now @ #600 as of this hour of this thread... There should have been plenty of other options for the citizens.... Be it Has, biogas or electricity to run thier daily activities. But non was met. I suggest we have a great revolution to put an ends to this hardships for the sake of the populance
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by kiddkash(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Gani Adams should get out with is Mumu firing. What's the Mumu Gani Adams doing about the Slaving Situation the Fulani minority are Subjecting the Yorubas to in Ilorin Kwara State Shebi he is the Warlord of the Yoruba Race. He should not shook mouth for matter wey no too really concern am, the matter wey concern am is how to Collect back Ilorin from the grip of the Fulani Caliphate and integrate it back into the SouthWest.
Easier said than done. Fulani will always have the population.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
I wish you can borrow some brain

I have a Super Intelligent Brain that is Working Perfectly, but I can't say the same for you.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Tinubuderanged: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
but with palliative first and minimum wage increments.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by JaySmart4422: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2023
You all knew he will be worst than Buhari yet you supported him with your full chest

You placed tribe and religion over wellbeing

So long as I can afford to leave the life I want ,eat what I want , have money in my account 🙏 jagaban abeg carry go !
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2023
Candidate Tinubu swore to remove subsidies and even said no matter what or protests, subsidies must go and he even removed it on his first day on office.

He did not hid his intentions or devieve Nigerians, he openly stated this policies and Nigerians knowingly voted for him.

All the noisemakers shouting now didn't vote for him.

Nigerians lived too long in the land of awoof and subsidies from fuel to education and all manner of free and cheap services that the FG can no longer sustain, it's time for Nigerians to live in the real world, it's time for Nigerians to start paying and demanding better for what they are paying for.

It makes no sense to demand quality and first class services while refusing to contribute their fair share

The same awoof loving Nigerians love to insult and abuse Nigeria, they love to compare Nigeria with the advanced countries where their people pay to get to the advanced state that they are today.

Many of them want to japa to places where they pay taxes with half of their salaries and work and pay for2 the infrastructures and social services that they refuse to pay in Nigeria..

For example in Germany and other countries in Europe, the citizens pay 42% of their income in taxes and un return, they get quality lifestyle and infrastructures

Nigerians need to wake up and smell the coffee, the era of awoof and subsidized life is gone for good.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by ufotunang: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2023
That is the renewed shege nigerians voted for... Peter obi that would had make the economy and country to be good and better and give nigerians better life...nigerians refused to vote for him..mbut voted for renewed shege
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Alliswell248: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Na una support Tinubu and na still una dey wail pass

Obidients just dey mind their business jeje 😂😂

The fact they supported Tinubu does not mean they should not criticise constructively unlike your kinsmen who derive joy when their is a bad news about Nigeria.
Face your biafra....leave Nigeria alone.
Nigeria can only get better.
Tinubu would be the best Nigeria President.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Alliswell248: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2023
ufotunang:
That is the renewed shege nigerians voted for... Peter obi that would had make the economy and country to be good and better and give nigerians better life...nigerians refused to vote for him..mbut voted for renewed shege

Renewed Shege for the enemies of Nigeria.
Renewed Hope for me and all lovers of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by kaludestiny10(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2023
If you say so. But that will be a suicide mission to me.
Acekidc4:

Yes Sir and i will Support him.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Drixmobi25: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2023
Some 8m + people bargain for it.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:

A normal leader would plan on how to cushion the effect of the removal before carrying it out
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Alliswell248: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Agboogashi:
Must you drag Obi into every issue that's brought up. How does the issue in discourse as raised by your kinsman Adams concern Obi whose mandate you brazenly stole. Face governance you claim to be your turn and leave Obi alone.

Nobody voted for Obi....
His polling unit agents has the hard copy in all the polling unit.
He came a distant third.
He could not prove this in court.

Nigerians never gave Obi any mandate.
We don't want him.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
u leave d main msg wey one of ur ronu leaders bring come, u dey attack d messenger... izi nor too early for dat?

🌽 🌽 don finish?

😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Chachamiliano: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2023
plaindealer:
Candidate Tinubu swore to remove subsidies and even said no matter what or protests, subsidies must go and he even removed it on his first day on office.

He did not hid his intentions or devieve Nigerians, he openly stated this policies and Nigerians knowingly voted for him.

All the noisemakers shouting now didn't vote for him.

Nigerians lived too long in the land of awoof and subsidies from fuel to education and all manner of free and cheap services that the FG can no longer sustain, it's time for Nigerians to live in the real world, it's time for Nigerians to start paying and demanding better for what they are paying for.

It makes no sense to demand quality and first class services while refusing to contribute their fair share

The same awoof loving Nigerians love to insult and abuse Nigeria, they love to compare Nigeria with the advanced countries where their people pay to get to the advanced state that they are today.

Many of them want to japa to places where they pay taxes with half of their salaries and work and pay for2 the infrastructures and social services that they refuse to pay in Nigeria..

For example in Germany and other countries in Europe, the citizens pay 42% of their income in taxes and un return, they get quality lifestyle and infrastructures

Nigerians need to wake up and smell the coffee, the era of awoof and subsidized life is gone for good.

Can you compare the misuse of power by their government officials to what we have here?

How many public servants have been tried or openly shamed for corrupt practises in those nations mention? .

A country where 42% taxes is collected and could still live a better life. Yet, they have little or no natural resources, bad weather and unfavorable climate condition and good government is far better than a country that has abundant natural resources, good weather, favourable weather conditions and bad government.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
But what would Mr president have done within these few months? Truthfully there's hardship but there's no way out of the situation he met without going through this process. I'm so sad and I wish I could perform some magic
How about him massively cutting down d cost of governance first so dat it will be very clear dat it's not only d masses dats making sacrifice?

but ur warped mind won't let u ask for that!

cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:

If he didn’t know what to do he shouldn’t have increased the burden of Nigerians without salary & wages increment

What would he have done but he knows how to increase fees and remove subsidy without planning

He for leave everything pending like Buhari left then till he figured out what to do

Your president is daft and useless

Y’all will come online to defend him but deep down everybody dey feel the heat even the mods that keeps banning me are not spared

Including you people that sings his praises ain’t spared una dey feel am

d banning clear!

From Taylor86 wey I knw u, u dan reach Taylor90...

u go soon clock Taylor100 be dat!

grin

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2023
Potik:
many people here know that u create Numerous account and like ur own posts.... Lol

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Shevchenkko: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
This boy you're just a nuisance. A man is complaining about the hardship the citizens are facing under this govt and you foolishly referred to him as Mumu. You rodents supporting Tinubu will get the bitter pills you deserve

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by BscHolder: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

A normal leader would plan on how to cushion the effect of the removal before carrying it out
you're right bro but are you sure Obi would have done that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 / Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja / Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.