Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu (22460 Views)

Only Illiterate Blaming Tinubu For Current Hardship In Nigeria / Nigerians Didn’t Bargain For Current Hardship, Gani Adams Tells Tinubu / Igbo Have Nothing To Bargain For 2023 Presidency–rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by tunjijones(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2023
We deserve It
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Olukat(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2023
The worst isn't here yet! Please lets prepare for the worst while the government find their way around the challenges shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Throwback: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:

If he didn’t know what to do he shouldn’t have increased the burden of Nigerians

What would he have done but he knows how to increase fees and remove subsidy without planning

He for leave everything pending like Buhari left then till he figured out what to do

Your president is daft and useless

Y’all will come online to defend him but deep down everybody dey feel the heat even the mods that keeps banning me are not spared

Including you people that sings his praises ain’t spared una dey feel am

He knows what to do.

But you expect magic.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Bobbiee: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2023
I said it before, the Yarubas will suffer the most in this administration. Karma will follow them and the kind of misery and suffering that'll befall them eh, I already dey pity them. I only hope that the people of the South East and South South and the few legitimate Yorubas and Northerners that didn't let their hatred becloud their judgement would be spared.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by mkoabiola: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2023
May we not experience a president worst than buhari

If will b catastrophic

I pray he retrace his step and action bf it get out of hands

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Exceed15: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
But Obi would have removed subsidy too

But not without cushion effect. Tinubu put heavy burden on Nigerians and no thanks to you people who supported him.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Subonbon(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:

If he didn’t know what to do he shouldn’t have increased the burden of Nigerians

What would he have done but he knows how to increase fees and remove subsidy without planning

He for leave everything pending like Buhari left then till he figured out what to do

Your president is daft and useless

Y’all will come online to defend him but deep down everybody dey feel the heat even the mods that keeps banning me are not spared

Including you people that sings his praises ain’t spared una dey feel am
thank you my brother I wonder how people think gan when you are confused àbí you go relax... If he is a mechanic and they bring a car he cannot fix no be tó leave am? Every body wan comment

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Cj4charles(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Na Dem dey complain pass o

Have you noticed that Helinues no dey come online frequently like before ?
Dude is broke 😂
The dude cannot even afford to buy fuel for his gen to charge his phone😅😅

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by ClearFlair: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2023
Useless APC

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Gani Adams should get out with is Mumu firing. What's the Mumu Gani Adams doing about the Slaving Situation the Fulani minority are Subjecting the Yorubas to in Ilorin Kwara State Shebi he is the Warlord of the Yoruba Race. He should not shook mouth for matter wey no too really concern am, the matter wey concern am is how to Collect back Ilorin from the grip of the Fulani Caliphate and integrate it back into the SouthWest.

Don't mind him!
What has been his contributions to our Economic, and Political life since .He surely has axes to grind with President Tinubu! He should tell the Southwest,if this is what they are expecting from him,after his Are-Kakanfo Chieftaincy.Is this the way Abiola doing it during his days?
Gani- should be more accommodating.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by StPete: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Gani Adams should get out with is Mumu firing. What's the Mumu Gani Adams doing about the Slaving Situation the Fulani minority are Subjecting the Yorubas to in Ilorin Kwara State Shebi he is the Warlord of the Yoruba Race. He should not shook mouth for matter wey no too really concern am, the matter wey concern am is how to Collect back Ilorin from the grip of the Fulani Caliphate and integrate it back into the SouthWest.

You are a mumu man. Is Gani Adams the governor of Kwara State? Is Gani the president of Nigeria? Does Gani Adams control the armed forces? You leave your demented cocaine-sniffing president whom you wholeheartedly voted and whose duty it is to protect lives and properties, to attack a citizen who has absolute freedom of expression under the constitution of Nigeria to express himself.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Exceed15: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2023
E dey sweet me as e dey affect APC supporters too. They keep deceiving una but still falling for it.. which kind human being una be sef?

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by ponishah: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
But what would Mr president have done within these few months? Truthfully there's hardship but there's no way out of the situation he met without going through this process. I'm so sad and I wish I could perform some magic
Are you insane?
You need to see a psychiatrist

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Bobbiee: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2023
It only gets worse from here. Same way Buhari destroyed the country within months of assuming office, same way this cocaine sniffing dunce is doing. I'm not surprised, he said he'll continue from where Buhari stopped. He's own sef will be much much worse. Expect 400% inflation in the coming months. A paint of garri would be N4000. I liter of Fuel will be N1,500. May suffering befall the people of the Waste who brought this imp into power. And the northerners, well, their suffering continues, and may it be renewed four fold

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by ceejay80s(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu doesn't care...
Have u heard him address the issue?
He's just like his predecessor buhari.
He doesn't care

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by emapeteum(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
How relevant are these your views?

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Michaelcircuit(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2023
The current dispensations is not what it. Let the law take place and the owner of the presidential seat, will definitely makes Nigerian proud.
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by GboyegaD(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2023
There's no reason to be disappointed in Tinubu because he didn't campaign for real. He was either dancing or attacking his opponents.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by michoim(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2023
Nice one from Gani Adams...
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Exceed15: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2023
Myer:

Your wisdom is divine.
God bless you.

Which mumu wisdom. Tinubu had always eyed presidency and condemned the good government when we were living in paradise. He came and it is now obvious he is clueless. Unprepared power drunk fellow for self fulfilment without vision for the country. See now, na una dey suffer pass now . Shioooor

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by uchennamani(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-didnt-bargain-for-current-hardship-gani-adams-tells-tinubu/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web&amp

Hahahaha.

We tell una.

Una no gree.

My issue is not that Tinubu didn't rig the election; of course, he did.

My issue is that some people actually voted for Baba Blue.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by BigYash: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2023
The way this Igbo president is running the country now en.. cheesy Tinubu my guy.. I love the way he is teaching his followers lessons on how not to trust anybody.. Fo*ls!

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Curious346: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2023
Chaiii..

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Melonsmasher: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:

Did you read where I said removing subsidies without planning

Abi you dey junction dey chop corn
Corn is their food for thought grin

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Exceed15: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2023
Creamypie:
We deserve It

They deserve it. Those who stupidly voted this calamity deserve it
Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by Curious346: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2023
All the numerous APC trolls on nairaland Facebook and tweeter have all gone silent . Even areafada Charlie boy is looking for them in his tweeter comment section ,but they are no where to be found .

Only one ewuuu called haslaw is still here trying his luck on an empty stomach

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by iHateFraudsters: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:

Did you read where I said removing subsidies without planning

Abi you dey junction dey chop corn

Anybody wey dey junction dey chop corn get money na.

Unless na the agbado corn you dey talk about?

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by LZAA: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2023
If i remember correctly fuel was 87 before APC came
We paid subsidy up till june and it was 137
Now it has jumped to 617
APCheat oooo😄😄

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2023
IconicR:
But what would Mr president have done within these few months? Truthfully there's hardship but there's no way out of the situation he met without going through this process. I'm so sad and I wish I could perform some magic
obi said he would have reduced the subsidy by half, and get the pallative ready while boosting the naira before removing the remaining half when things have adjusted

I think that would have been fair enough, tinubu knows nothing

They keep saying sacrifice, is it today Nigerians have been sacrificing and never get anything instead the leaders keep getting more

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by zumbigbo(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2023
How bad is it now in Naija compared to say the last two years of GEJ?

This question is for those of us who are outside.

Re: Nigerians Didn't Bargain For Current Hardship - Gani Adams Fires Tinubu by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2023
This government will favour me and my household
make una patronise me biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) / Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor / I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi