Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) (38656 Views)

Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Ikukuudo: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2023
At the gods intervene
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Kcdojoto(m): 6:29am On Jul 23, 2023
oka4ugoo:
Her surname reminds me of one of the Igbo traditional songs in the 90s;

Í mara Ezenwokocha ntonto tóró ya naa
Ezenwokocha n' umu oyorigbo nwanne
Ntonto tóró ya naa...

May the good Lord save her
It's actually saying, I mara ejiofor okocha by Late Afam Ogbuotobo
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Chucks13: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
angry

Never trust the immediate past governor of River state sad

So the past governor now a kidnapper baa?

Any moment I see nasty post like this I know definitely it's from obidient which you are, you people never disappoint the day God was creating sense all obidient were missing.

Let me go back to the main topic biko. May God safe the woman and she return to her family unhurt.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by pargelenis(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2023
Giant of Africa
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by frankson1(m): 6:48am On Jul 23, 2023
lonelydora:
If you reside in Rivers state, follow these tips:

1. If you are a woman, don't drive at night. You are an easy target

2. If you have a child of less than 16 years old, don't send him/her on errand in the evening/night. If you must do, he/she must not go alone.

3. Avoid using korope (Keke bus) or Keke NAPEP at night. It's safer to use the normal Coaster and Hiace buses.

4. Always make your location known at every point in time.

5. Avoid going alone for house search with house agents. Their new format is to pretend as house agents going to show you a house.

May God save us all.

6. Even as a man, avoid staying out late in some locations and know your environment very well.

7. Don't make unnecessary friends.

8. If you have a business partner, don't cheat him/her.

9. Don't reveal too much about yourself in public spaces.

10. If you find yourself in public vehicles or at the bus-stops and you either step on someone or vice versa, just say 'sorry' and move on.

11. Avoid fighting of any kind with unknown persons.

12. Avoid sitting at the the front seat of vehicles or tricycles/keke at night.

When driving at night and along lonley areas, DO NOT let any vehicle overtake you on flyover and on roads where you can't maneuver your escape if you're double-crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
The location of the Kidnap Na near me here for Woji federal housing estate for YKC here. Those places are peaceful and devoid of crimes. Well anything can happen at anytime anywhere. May she be found and rescue alive.
But bro that name 'Slaughter' get as e go do new comers for that area for body.

I pray she's found too.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

I pray she's found too.

Slaughter Na Aboki area for pH.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by April396949: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Bad
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2023
zedegit:

First suspect identified.
Police should look into this.

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2023
enemyofprogress:
na who ask you?

🙄🙄🙄Why you con pick quarrel with me Na??
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by ekhai(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2023
Chucks13:

So the past governor now a kidnapper baa?

Any moment I see nasty post like this I know definitely it's from obidient which you are, you people never disappoint the day God was creating sense all obidient were missing.

Let me go back to the main topic biko. May God safe the woman and she return to her family unhurt.
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL, NOTHING TO ADD. DON'T MIND THEM. A WOMAN IS KIDNAPPED AND EVERYBODY IS PRAYING FOR HER SAFETY AND WHAT HE HAD TO OFFER IS HIS HATRED FOR HIS EXCELLENCY WIKE NYESOM. MAY GOD PROTECT THE WOMAN FROM HARM FROM HER CAPTORS. AMEN.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by ekhai(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

I pray she's found too.
PROBABLY THERE IS A SLAUGHTER HOUSE IN THAT AREA. HENCE THE NAME "SLAUGHTER". PH PEOPLE CAN CONFIRM THIS. PLS.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by AskNgige2: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
The location of the Kidnap Na near me here for Woji federal housing estate for YKC here. Those places are peaceful and devoid of crimes. Well anything can happen at anytime anywhere. May she be found and rescue alive.

Hmmmm I tot pH is peaceful now...

As in no nonsense there again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by RosyIsBlessed: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

Devoid of which crime? Bros no dey lie. Ykc, woji, slaughter, some parts of Elelenwon and trans-amadi are parts of crime zones in Ph.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by RosyIsBlessed: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2023
adecz:

Rivers State will soon become
the Zamfara or Kaduna of the South South,
thanks to Wike(d)❗️❗️😐😐

I reject this.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Jagabanarmy: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
I pray they will release her without hurting her. This is why I hate states granting amnesty to criminals. Government should crush criminals in our country. Let them go and meet their maker.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Devoid of which crime? Bros no dey lie. Ykc, woji, slaughter, some parts of Elelenwon and trans-amadi are parts of crime zones in Ph.

There is little or no Crime in YKC Woji estate since have been living here. Slaughter is an Aboki haven, I can't vouch for it, different things happen there.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by RosyIsBlessed: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

There is little or no Crime in YKC Woji estate since have been living here. Slaughter is an Aboki haven, I can't vouch for it, different things happen there.

Na lie abeg. The whole of that area na crime full am. Come out for night Waka round woji make we see whether this thing you dey talk now you go still talkam
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

Slaughter na Hausa based area for pH.
I get.

Something like Kara in Ogun State, abbatoir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2023
ekhai:
PROBABLY THERE IS A SLAUGHTER HOUSE IN THAT AREA. HENCE THE NAME "SLAUGHTER". PH PEOPLE CAN CONFIRM THIS. PLS.
You're right.

A slaughter slab/abbatoir is located there.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Menclothing: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2023
We should always report our neighbors or anyone doing crime if you don’t never expect a crime free society
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Naijanascam: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2023
May she return safely soonest
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by kelspinall(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2023
abeg may una free her
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

I get.

Something like Kara in Ogun State, abbatoir...

Exactly
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by April396949: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2023
Very bad
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by virginchaser(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2023
It gradually starting again. It occurs after every election. Don Wanni era comes to mind.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by dominique(f): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2023
erai30:
𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙮. cool

It seems the spambots are not agreeing with this new style of font you're using. Try and revert to the forum's default font to avert future bans
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by CJStarz: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2023
Ewu,face the suffering imposed upon you by the person you voted for and stop digressing.

azikiweironsi:
I pray she would be found alive.
Oya children of hates should start blaming BAT.
instead of focusing their attention to the state government and the security formations over there.
Oya let the attack begin.
It's in their gene.
Headless chickens.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by oka4ugoo: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2023
Kcdojoto:
It's actually saying, I mara ejiofor okocha by Late Afam Ogbuotobo

Thanks. Back then my late father usually play the song whenever I ride with him.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by oka4ugoo: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2023
obiekunie01:

Afam Ogbotobo

Thanks. I will look for the song
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by juman(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2023
It looks like those that know her are behind it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) / Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna / Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.