Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) (38654 Views)

Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„Why you con pick quarrel with me Na??
.na hunger cause am. I dey hungry. You get soup make you borrow me small make I take chop this akpu wey dey my hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by SoliBayNG: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
The location of the Kidnap Na near me here for Woji federal housing estate for YKC here. Those places are peaceful and devoid of crimes. Well anything can happen at anytime anywhere. May she be found and rescue alive.

Damn. 30 metres from our office
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
SoliBayNG:

πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by elijahkayode(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Honestfrend:
When there is poverty in the land crime rate will increase.. Nigerian government don't know this..

Nigeria president should understand Government is like OS
we need a mega update/law that impose strict penalty on corruption

we need to keep the system fresh a mega update is needed to remove the corruption/poverty virus or Nigeria might go blackberry

All great empire fall last last
if Nigeria opera mundus truly is kill the citizens (Lekki) & use the rest for slavery (servicing debt) without olive oil to succour the wounds of indigenous citizens then it's just a matter of time
imagine running Android 2.3 in 2023
you'd cry gan

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by Honestfrend: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
elijahkayode:

Nigeria president should understand Government is like OS
we need a mega update/law that impose strict penalty on corruption

we need to keep the system fresh a mega update is needed to remove the corruption/poverty virus or Nigeria might go blackberry

All great empire fall last last
if Nigeria opera mundus truly is kill the citizens (Lekki) & use the rest for slavery (servicing debt) without olive oil to succour the wounds of indigenous citizens then it's just a matter of time
imagine running Android 2.3 in 2023
you'd cry gan

U re right... The whole system needs 2 be formatted..

Imagine if Alex Ekweumadu was 2 be take 2 Nigerian court..nothing will happen 2 him..

Our judicial system is 0..men are more powerful than our laws..
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by yubeebaby: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
This is my classmate we are talking about not a politician in any sense of word.
A Director is a public servant for God's sake.The salary she earns is not too far from what I earn.
Information is spread far and wide through Nairaland,as much as Instablog or whichever communication medium.
My dear Kidnappers,her salary is that of a government worker.... keeping her is tantamount to robbing Peter....
Please look for politicians.
If she was a politician,you would not have gotten near her.She would have had security.
Please accept what is given as ransom when it comes and free her.
I'm begging you in the name of God.
Let it end as a quiet story...I beg you.
You have made your point,but this is just a public servant πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by yubeebaby: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
(Please were you around the area at 7pm?)
Any Intel can helpπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) by veron007: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2023
Acekidc4:
The location of the Kidnap Na near me here for Woji federal housing estate for YKC here. Those places are peaceful and devoid of crimes. Well anything can happen at anytime anywhere. May she be found and rescue alive.

Bros are you sure you are in PH. I know at least 5 kidnaping that has in the last 4 weeks between Nvigwe-Fedral Housing and YKC. That area na kidnapper's paradise. At the moment most resident believe that the police in Woji police station are complicit in this heinous crimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months / Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members / Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.