Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court (57225 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by CuntPeddler: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:
Why is Tinubu, his minions and the APC eternally afraid of Peter obi and the labour party

They all know what Obi is capable of
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by CuntPeddler: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Obi has really wasted his time and money lol.. constitutionally Obi doesn't even qualify for a re-run lol. grin

Third wants to claim first like Mmesoma the fraudulent girl from Anambra state claiming highest score in JAMB who thought she can fool her governor Prof. Soludo who Obi couldn't fool. Prof Soludo already said "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN" and he did not win despite the one million and one prophesies by men of 'god'. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47ry3NbSoA

Why complain? Let them re-run first
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by SenatePresdo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
just BCS of your personal hate for one person you can't differentiate Good and Bad.

Lol.. I don't hate Tinubu, he makes me laugh.

Mere looking at him, I don't hate him.

But you see Power? I hate it with him.

Look at the sufferings..
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Nefort: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga ... Obi is not valid to be among the candidate if rerun is eventually needed.
That's because you are using the results of the flawed election to justify that Obi came third and shouldn't participate in a rerun. There has to be proof that Obi actually came third before excluding him from a rerun.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by adekolaelect(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nefort:

That's because you are using the results of the flawed election to justify that Obi came third and shouldn't participate in a rerun. There has to be proof that Obi actually came third before excluding him from a rerun.
ok
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by ViktorCash: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Politics is a chess game cheesy
Princewell2012:

It is a big lie, if not Obi atiku would have win Tibubu with a very big and wide margin.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by adekolaelect(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Lol.. I don't hate Tinubu, he makes me laugh.

Mere looking at him, I don't hate him.

But you see Power? I hate it with him.

Look at the sufferings..
what has he done with power that other presidential candidate did not promised?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by 7demons: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
ogbonti:

why is no one talking about the penalties for perjury? Tinubu will not ONLY be removed- but he must go to prison after the judgement

... and the coup plotter Mahmoud Yakubu must serve life imprisonment with no option of fine for destroying N300 Billion on election

he knew he was going to rig anyways --- that's not only treason but economic sabotage - that N300 Billion - almost $500 million can

provide jobs for at least 500,000 Nigerians (giving each of them $1,000 = N750,000) in 2022 - they can open a small roadside buying and

selling business with it -- that was what Mahmoud wasted to give us a seriously flawed and predetermined election

Think about this ----- 500,000 Nigerians would have collected $1,000 and go open a small business and let Mahmoud write the result as

he did anyways ---- that is 13,513 Nigerians per state including the FCT

That is 645 people per Local Government Area (judging by 775 local government area) getting $1,000 (N750K) to open a small business

This means at least 25% of families in Nigeria will have at least 1 person being lifted out of poverty

This is why Mahmoud must go to prison for TREASON and FRAUD !!!! angry

May the gods bless you for this. May your hustle and the labour of your hands be watered.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Onionstew: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga ... Obi is not valid to be among the candidate if rerun is eventually needed.

Reason being
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Ibman: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
According to Bala Blu... Obi came third but what keep me wonderong is why is he afraid of Obi¿?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Kelvin3476: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
Another concocted bunkum
No be only rerun but Re-slow
pain is killing the enemy of the zoo. cry more
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Kelvin3476: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
THANK GOD U PEOPLE ARE ACCEPTING THE FACT THAT THERE WILL BE A RE~RUN.

WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE TINUBU TOOK THE 3RD PLACE
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Greystone: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:
Why is Tinubu, his minions and the APC eternally afraid of Peter obi and the labour party

Very much afraid.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Eruditeeric(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Clear Road For Peter Obi
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by k2money(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
ncoolsome:

So if they don't disqualify Tinubu how there now be a re-run??abi should disqualify Atiku or themselves before u people understand simple things like this..
Stop day dream Tinubu won hands down. Don't be A TODDLER IN POLITICS ALL PARTY HAVE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTE I EACH POLLING UNIT, INEC ALSO HAVE IT SO THE NIGERIA POLICE. NOTHING LIKE RERUN.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Gbeng30(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
At least indirectly you are admitting, that obi won and he will win if there is a run....nice one
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by okorogodwin4(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Obi has really wasted his time and money lol.. constitutionally Obi doesn't even qualify for a re-run lol. grin

Third wants to claim first like Mmesoma the fraudulent girl from Anambra state claiming highest score in JAMB who thought she can fool her governor Prof. Soludo who Obi couldn't fool. Prof Soludo already said "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN" and he did not win despite the one million and one prophesies by men of 'god'. grin

oga people like you have nothing to offer these generation it is a pity
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by adekolaelect(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kelvin3476:

THANK GOD U PEOPLE ARE ACCEPTING THE FACT THAT THERE WILL BE A RE~RUN.

WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE TINUBU TOOK THE 3RD PLACE
continue till after the court vadict . Then your next way of wailing loading....... I agree with you !!! Rerun ko reseat ni!!!
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by LadyRosa(f): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Obi is afraid of.Timubu that is why is going every possible best to exclude him.from.the election...but.to.be fair with the judgement.let the three major.contender....go.to.the battle again..if.Obi will even get 10.states.this.time.around....Tinubu has politically block all the political loopholes....and Obi will.be disgraced heavily dis time..
I'm believe this judgement is a game...that Obi will play foolishly into and he will be trapped......

Wait and see

Abeg go sit down for shit.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by LadyRosa(f): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sermwell:

cheesy cheesy
It was Sanwolu who whispered import and export for thiefnubuu to repeat! grin

Yes I remember cheesy
The old man now repeated it like a kid on rehearsal
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by PaulH07: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

And waste their votes they did cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by AfonjaPriest: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu has been told by his tribal brother, the CJN, that there was no way there won't be a rerun from the looks of things. So he is now flying a kite from the script prepared for him by the judiciary.
He knows, with Peter Obi in the race, the likelihood that he would win convincingly would be minimal. Hence the long shot thrown to have only Atiku and him in the ring.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by PaulH07: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
mrvitalis:
Firstly if you decide to review Rivers and Benue, plus obi won 14 states minimum
So he won most number of States based on results from irev

So should be the one to enter the rerun

He won Benue state, yet APC won Governorship there?

He won Rivers state yet PDP won Governorship there too?

Even Ortom wey form GT couldn't deliver his state to his predecessor, na Obi he go come deliver am for?

Wike wey look Obi for eye tell am to comot eye for Rivers state never clear your eye still?
Wike delivered his state for PDP governorship, denied a whole Atiku wey even dey him party hin state for President, na your taata Obi hin go come give?

You guys should still be playing with sand abeg.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by SledgeHammerer: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
01Lagos:

See as your Tinubu is shivering at the mention of Peter Obi 😂😂😂

One gullible spotted
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Mccullum: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
There's no rerun any where 😘

Tinubu will rule till 2027. grin

Atiku and Obi deceiving themselves.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by ebufa: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
Another concocted bunkum

No be only rerun but Re-slow

Ogbeni Helinues Agbabiaka, Chief Spin Doctor of Presido Escobar!!! D way posterity will so pursue you irritants out Of Aso rock........na night bus una go take leave Abuja for cotonou or is it guinea.........?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by saintruky(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Link not opening...
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Melagros(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sergio101:
Lol grin

Atiku has not even been active in this case.

Why you dey fear Obi? grin
I dey tell you grin
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by SenatePresdo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
what has he done with power that other presidential candidate did not promised?

Hardship, other presidential candidates did not promise hardship.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by NomborPhilip10: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2023
Who is talking about rerun?
Opposition sabi make useless noise no bi small.

Tinubu has come stay, take it or leave
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Guynexttdoor: 12:46am On Jul 24, 2023
If Tinubu is not removed by the Judiciary for this reckless hijack of power through RIGGING, Tinubu will do and undo by making sure that no decent Election will ever take place in Nigeria.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by gare(f): 2:24am On Jul 24, 2023
November1857:
Any Rerun Poll Should Be Between Atiku and I, Tinubu Tells Court
*Says Obi, LP constitutionally barred from recontesting

*Sack Tinubu now, Obi tells court in final address

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/23/any-rerun-poll-should-be-between-atiku-and-i-tinubu-tells-co

If there's a re-run Tinubu will not get 1m vote, he is so afraid of Obi, so it's so clear now we are going to have a re-run

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Calls Woman 'Thug' At Constitution Review Hearing (Video) / Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.