Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court (57342 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by dikings(m): 2:42am On Jul 24, 2023
buckeyemedia:
For your sake & that of your family’s, whatever substance you are 🚬 desist from it immediately, it is quite obvious that it is affecting your sense of reasoning.

You are the one that needs ti receive sense... Your just so daft, ee no go better for the person wey curse you
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by kk2027: 2:53am On Jul 24, 2023
grin
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by dikings(m): 2:55am On Jul 24, 2023
TINUBU SENT HIMSELF HOME FAST .. HIS ADVISERS ARE ALL CLOWNS.

UNA KNOW SEY MAJORITY NIGERIANS NO LIKE UNA OGAR, YET UNA NO FIT TELL AM TO CALM DOWN WITH THOSE IM POLICIES FOR NOW TILL IM BALANCE WELL FOR OFFICE undecided... grin
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by brown3: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hahahaha, that is what the movement is all about. I bet you, they know very well that the stand and stood no chance right from the word go. A movement that believe that they rather WASTE THEIR VOTE than vote Atiku to win. Prof. Soludo did say Tinubu ought to pay Obi handsomely for the chances he was creating for Tinubu's easy win. grin
agbado talking to him self . You can only fool your fellow agbodorian
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by enemybulldozer(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:
Another concocted bunkum

No be only rerun but Re-slow
Lying as usual
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Kemetals: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2023
Fear has gripped Tinubu. Why are you afraid to include Peter Obi on re-run election.

Your argument holds no water. Fear of Obi is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Stone03: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
adekolaelect:
see theories from ex IPOB member that embrace one Nigeria in the name of 2023 presidency. I hope none of you will go back to your old Mantra when your last hope to grab power eventually failed you?

Yes, there is Ipob, there is boko haram, there is Jaga-bandit (being trained by Asari Dokubo for Tinubu), there is Sanwolu Terrorists that buried 103 armless and innocent end stars protesters. I am sure that out of these four you belong to two of them.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by ogbonti: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
7demons:

May the gods bless you for this. May your hustle and the labour of your hands be watered.

Amen - you are blessed and favored!
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by adekolaelect(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Stone03:

Yes, there is Ipob, there is boko haram, there is Jaga-bandit (being trained by Asari Dokubo for Tinubu), there is Sanwolu Terrorists that buried 103 armless and innocent end stars protesters. I am sure that out of these four you belong to two of them.
No one stops you from becoming what you chooses to be but don't take your nonsense near us in the south west. At least you and your people are enjoying the product of IPOB seeds you planted. The highest level of your stupidity, Terrorism and Ignorances is more than those you are defending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) / Olisa Metuh Organizes Kuje Prison Football Competition (Pictures) / Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.