Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court (57332 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by 01Lagos: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
Helinues, afamed , why is Tinubu afraid of Peter Obi?

I thought Thiefnibu is your master strategist? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by gammarays(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Story is changing gradually πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why will the first be afraid of the third not even second?

If APC Hope Uzodinma came from 4th to become governor of Imo state, Peter Obi is capable of becoming President.

No wonder they rigged him out and gave him third so he can shut up but Obi will never.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Jagaban2012: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
LadyRosa:
grin

Tinubu dey fear Obi true true!

Haaaa!!! Obi! Ob!! Import and export. grin
Till date that outburst dey make me laugh cheesy

Obi is afraid of.Timubu that is why is going every possible best to exclude him.from.the election...but.to.be fair with the judgement.let the three major.contender....go.to.the battle again..if.Obi will even get 10.states.this.time.around....Tinubu has politically block all the political loopholes....and Obi will.be disgraced heavily dis time..
I'm believe this judgement is a game...that Obi will play foolishly into and he will be trapped......

Wait and see
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by excel101(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:
Why is Tinubu, his minions and the APC eternally afraid of Peter obi and the labour party

That's the problem, if at all there going to be a rerun it should be between Atiku and Tinubu and not the reverse.....The 3rd man is out of the picture
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Princewell2012(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
ViktorCash:
Obi is secretly working for PDP. Who no know go know grin

It is a big lie, if not Obi atiku would have win Tibubu with a very big and wide margin.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by 01Lagos: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
SledgeHammerer:
Obi is just trying to be relevant. He has no case. He's catching cruise with his gullible supporters. Lol 🀣
See as your Tinubu is shivering at the mention of Peter Obi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by chidiokay: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:
Why is Tinubu, his minions and the APC eternally afraid of Peter obi and the labour party

From fake products to Fake drugs to Fake news it is there job

where did Tinubu beg for Re-run, is it on NTA or OBIArisetv

Nothing wey person no go read on NL, Tinubu said lakongbo, tomorrow Tinubu ask judges to please beg Peter Obi to forgive him undecided undecided journalism is gone
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Lotanna2: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Princewell2012:

Lies. Igbo's will rally behind Atiku.

Yes but not many.most will stay indoors
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Ifyok50(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
The fear of Obi is the beginning of wisdom.

Him don dey admit small small. Let's see how it turns out.

Las las, na Obi go sit don there.

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Obi has really wasted his time and money lol.. constitutionally Obi doesn't even qualify for a re-run lol. grin

Third wants to claim first like Mmesoma the fraudulent girl from Anambra state claiming highest score in JAMB who thought she can fool her governor Prof. Soludo who Obi couldn't fool. Prof Soludo already said "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN" and he did not win despite the one million and one prophesies by men of 'god'. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47ry3NbSoA

After they deduct benue and rivers from Tinubu 12 states and add it to Obi’s 11 states and the FCT, you still think Tinubu stand a chance to qualify for a rerun when the law says β€œMajority of votes in the highest number of State" Dey play

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by chidiokay: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
mrvitalis:
Firstly if you decide to review Rivers and Benue, plus obi won 14 states minimum
So he won most number of States based on results from irev

So should be the one to enter the rerun

Same old shits, tribunal is over at what point will peter obi and his confused children start showing working

OBi said he won more votes in Rivers and Benue, asking him to go to court was for him to show workings ..
In court sane Nigerians expected Obi to take us through computation that will show the actual vote he had compared to what he claimed Inec reduce his vote to be, did that happen ?? BIG NO
keep crying we won

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by jerk: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Any rerun between Tinubu and Atiku or Tinubu Vs Obi will be a total annihilation of Tinubu.
Tinubu will loose any rerun with any of the two.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by John4B: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

What are u talking, are u not in Nigeria? Obi is their nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by mutantninja: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
Stone03:

Check properly, mad man easily refer to others as mad. Your president select that sells narcotics to you offered to help deranged brains like you during anti drug day. Why not make use of that lifeline?

My happiness is that the coast is clearing gradually. The fraudulent president is now admitting to a rerun, and finally he will admit to an outright sack and the return of the mandate to Labour Party
iPoB quit wailing or continue wailing for 8yrs grin
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by mutantninja: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Stone03:

It is you people that are already hopeless if rerun occurs.

Wether with Obi or not your fraudulent principal is already a failure.

Mind you that Obidients can easily pitch their tents with Atiku. Tinubu will have only the southwest as supporters. Southeast, 80% of Southsouth the entire North are going for Atiku. Get this reality into your hopeless skull.

This is if Tinubu is not disqualified and consequently sent to jail with his INEC corrupt man for other offences they has to answer in the court.
Why are you exerting so much energy on a dream? You’re obviously not normal in the head
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Saintinoo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
MissLeslie:
Well I love they way Obi approach the court, he should ask Atiku that have highest attendance at presidential tribunal how market. Any judge that nullify presidential election want to course war.
d

And who will fight the war?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by bigiyaro(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Baba dey fear obi.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by ogbonti: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Stone03:

I can read your emotions mixed with tears. But know it that your drug lord still has a lot of cases to answer. He falsified everything about him and has dual citizenship. He is already disqualified and will return all the salaries and benefits he had enjoyed as a fake president.

why is no one talking about the penalties for perjury? Tinubu will not ONLY be removed- but he must go to prison after the judgement

... and the coup plotter Mahmoud Yakubu must serve life imprisonment with no option of fine for destroying N300 Billion on election

he knew he was going to rig anyways --- that's not only treason but economic sabotage - that N300 Billion - almost $500 million can

provide jobs for at least 500,000 Nigerians (giving each of them $1,000 = N750,000) in 2022 - they can open a small roadside buying and

selling business with it -- that was what Mahmoud wasted to give us a seriously flawed and predetermined election

Think about this ----- 500,000 Nigerians would have collected $1,000 and go open a small business and let Mahmoud write the result as

he did anyways ---- that is 13,513 Nigerians per state including the FCT

That is 645 people per Local Government Area (judging by 775 local government area) getting $1,000 (N750K) to open a small business

This means at least 25% of families in Nigeria will have at least 1 person being lifted out of poverty

This is why Mahmoud must go to prison for TREASON and FRAUD !!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by grandstar(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
"Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), submitted that the evidence tendered by the petitioners failed to prove claims of non-compliance and corruption capable of voiding his election"

The above statement will be the primary determinant whether the presidential elections can be cancelled.

Bola Tinubu got 25% threshold in 28 states. Yes, in 2 of the states, namely Lagos and Rivers state, the voting rigging was great. Nevertheless, he would still have gotten the 25% needed.

Even if you choose to remove the 2 states, he would still have won 26 states. That is more than the two thirds of the states. Atiku achieved it in only 20 states and Peter Obi in 16 states.

Bola Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket was was what clinched him victory. He already had the Southwest in the bag, He also had APC governors who would campaign for him. With the Muslim Muslim ticket, he could get the Muslims up North to vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by EcoNews: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
You can afford yet na you lament pass
phorget:

What distance were you able to cover while trecking today? Perhaps you are rich but how about your other family members that aren't?

It's not about me cos I can afford my basic needs no matter how bad the economy becomes but how about those that cant?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Juju70(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sharap dia na only 2 of una run?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by kennethesan(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Because he knows Peter Obi is the Tsunami...
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by AbuAeesha: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Ideally, rerun election is usually between 2 parties 1st &2nd.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by macjurek(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
I stand to be corrected, the election tribunal is the body that is concerned with bonafide party and presidential candidates ,if there is any rerun.

Why on earth would people be saying who will participate in case of a rerun......Online journalists,this is not right ..
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by tenpipsperday: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

You see him as Peter while they see him as pepper.

Abi you wan make e enter their eye?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by jimmynauty: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Eluu peer
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Voldoz: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga ... Obi is not valid to be among the candidate if rerun is eventually needed.

I don see am say suffer no dey tire una no worry. Tinubu go show una more love. Careless people
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by tenpipsperday: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
MissLeslie:
Well I love they way Obi approach the court, he should ask Atiku that have highest attendance at presidential tribunal how market. Any judge that nullify presidential election want to course war.

COURSE war?

We know tout English when we see one
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Voldoz: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Ideally, rerun election is usually between 2 parties 1st &2nd.

Okay then APC will be disqualified then because their candidate is a failure and a drug lord.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by eeetuk(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
"President Bola Tinubu has appealed to justices of the Presidential Election Petition Court (PREPEC) in Abuja to exclude the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Mr. Peter Obi, and his party in the event of any rerun presidential election, claiming that only him and the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, are constitutionally qualified to recontest."

100% true!
First time Bola Tinubu has said something to make me agree 100%. There will be no rerun election in Nigeria, but there will be runoff election. According to the 1999 constitution of Nigeria, where no candidate is declared winner in election, the top two votes getters shall be selected for runoff election. In that sense, I don't see Peter obi allowed in runoff election. So why is Peter Obi in the court challenging election results continue to raise more questions than answers. Peter Obi should stop his court cases to enable Mr Atiku Abubakar to begin the process of runoff election.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga ... Obi is not valid to be among the candidate if rerun is eventually needed.
there's no rerun anywhere!

ur emilokans candidacy is null & void!
Qed!
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
there's no rerun anywhere!

ur emilokans candidacy is null & void!
Qed!

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo) / Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.