Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court (57326 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by jimmynauty: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
Another concocted bunkum

No be only rerun but Re-slow

Placeholder supporter e pain u...obi or atiku minus tinibu
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by AbuAeesha: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
Voldoz:

Okay then APC will be disqualified then because their candidate is a failure and a drug lord.
If they have valid proof,not based on sentiment and propaganda.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by bionixs: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sergio101:
Lol grin

Atiku has not even been active in this case.

Why you dey fear Obi? grin
the real owner of the mandate
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Emyogalanya: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
November1857:
Any Rerun Poll Should Be Between Atiku and I, Tinubu Tells Court
*Says Obi, LP constitutionally barred from recontesting

*Sack Tinubu now, Obi tells court in final address

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/23/any-rerun-poll-should-be-between-atiku-and-i-tinubu-tells-co
Obviously he is scared of obi. Cos obi won it and he wants a weak and easy to beat candidate in atiku
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Deemas(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
EcoNews:
Bellow is what Tinubu lawyer said word for word. Believe ipob Arise News / Thisday at your own detriment. You can see the ipob n Obidaftis jubilating over same foolishness.

See senseless ipob jubilating over foolish propaganda from Thisday/ Arise News outlet

Are you on your pay master's heroine? The topic is not different from what the drugman's lawyer said. Why is he afraid of Obi?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Who are going to interprete it? The lawyers or the Judges?

Both.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You sound so sure of all these imaginations in your head. grin if you are this clever you should be running the country. grin

Cleverness is not all it takes to run a country.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by TalkingBird: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
A people so terribly hypnotized.

Soon they will start chanting what they sell to them, to keep them tied down as usual.

Hypnotism is very deadly
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
He is Obviously afraid of PETER OBI. He knows PO will run away with Southern votes and Middle belt votes and hustle for votes in the North to win
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Calitoscassius(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Cleverness is not all it takes to run a country.
What then does it take? Again, you sounds as if you know so much. undecided
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Iamnotfearyou: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
Mumu .....if the first is disqualified then who will the second contest with,after all the election was even tampered with, meaning pdp is not even second........APC made pdp second so that they can say what they are saying now but it's too late because Obi did not only disqualify APC with his proofs but he also show that INEC rigged the election in accordance with APC
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Obi has really wasted his time and money lol.. constitutionally Obi doesn't even qualify for a re-run lol. grin

Third wants to claim first like Mmesoma the fraudulent girl from Anambra state claiming highest score in JAMB who thought she can fool her governor Prof. Soludo who Obi couldn't fool. Prof Soludo already said "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN" and he did not win despite the one million and one prophesies by men of 'god'. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47ry3NbSoA
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by kabillionaire(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
Why is Tinubu so afraid of Obi?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
Iamnotfearyou:
Mumu .....if the first is disqualified then who will the second contest with,after all the election was even tampered with, meaning pdp is not even second........APC made pdp second so that they can say what they are saying now but it's too late because Obi did not only disqualify APC with his proofs but he also show that INEC rigged the election in accordance with APC

You are all running in circles as usual and going no where, the typical obidient movement. grin
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Calitoscassius:
What then does it take? Again, you sounds as if you know so much. undecided

It takes not being unfortunate like Peter Obi to be President. grin Anything unlike Peter Obi, you are qualified.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by smileyoo: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:
Why is Tinubu, his minions and the APC eternally afraid of Peter obi and the labour party

lol. because it's like peter Obi, actually won the elections, that's why they were scared stiff of facing the tsunami again.
they are aware that , its a walk -over with
Atiku as the only challenger.
but it's not them that will tell the court what to do.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Shinabrown5308(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:
Why is Tinubu, his minions and the APC eternally afraid of Peter obi and the labour party

. No one is afraid of Peter Obi, there’s class clarification in life Obi is just ahead of his time.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Highlife217: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Why are you scared of Obi if you truly believed you won?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Adamumd(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
If the re-run eventually takes place, for this removal of subsidy alone, I'll make sure i go out and vote against APC

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Lunar2010: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
November1857:
Any Rerun Poll Should Be Between Atiku and I, Tinubu Tells Court
*Says Obi, LP constitutionally barred from recontesting

*Sack Tinubu now, Obi tells court in final address

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/23/any-rerun-poll-should-be-between-atiku-and-i-tinubu-tells-co

During the early stages of the campaign, APC said Labour Party/Peter Obi was inconsequential. BATman said that he wouldn't even utter Peter Obi's name (to emphasize his inconsequence).

In the course of the tribunal proceedings though, they couldn't stop mentioning Peter Obi, who is purported to have come 3rd. They left Atiku, in the purported 2nd position, alone.

Now, they are asking the court to kindly exclude Peter Obi from the Ballot, should they decide on a rerun.

There must be something about this Peter Obi that they proly didn't see coming.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

constitutionally, obi will not be in the bilot in the case of rerun.

Rerun is for first and send position respectively.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Killermamba: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hahahaha, that is what the movement is all about. I bet you, they know very well that the stand and stood no chance right from the word go. A movement that believe that they rather WASTE THEIR VOTE than vote Atiku to win. Prof. Soludo did say Tinubu ought to pay Obi handsomely for the chances he was creating for Tinubu's easy win. grin

It's very funny how you write and answer yourself. U nor go support your own papa like this ooo.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Calitoscassius(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It takes not being unfortunate like Peter Obi to be President. grin Anything unlike Peter Obi, you are qualified.
Okay, i am not surprised, this comment of yours has confirmed my previous assertions.

Ciao!
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by bal4real: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Oga BAT did not win that election, you know it, BAT himself know it, even Yakubu himself know it.
Don't mind the josen man. Tinubu knows he's about to lose in the tribunal, that's why he's asking for a rerun.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by ismodiwa(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Nobody is afraid of Obi or Lp.
Obi came third in the election but appears to be making the loudest noise, peter Obi has no case..
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Stone03: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hope you won't go hiding like princeoflagos too after the court up hold Tinubu as the winner because I will mention you as a reminder of your fantasy.

Let's see who bows in shame at last
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by chaloskyx: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
but mathematically wont it be better to run against 3rd place than 2nd place unless BAT is trying to tell us he does not want to run against LP because they were actually meant to win this election
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Allisgud: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga ... Obi is not valid to be among the candidate if rerun is eventually needed.
shebi na BBnaija we wan watch,tinubu took 3rd but was cataported to first,this was all their plan all this while
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by adekolaelect(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

As long as it's not Tinubu.

I even prefer Buhari a thousand times over Tinubu.
just BCS of your personal hate for one person you can't differentiate Good and Bad.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by adekolaelect(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Stone03:

It is you people that are already hopeless if rerun occurs.

Wether with Obi or not your fraudulent principal is already a failure.

Mind you that Obidients can easily pitch their tents with Atiku. Tinubu will have only the southwest as supporters. Southeast, 80% of Southsouth the entire North are going for Atiku. Get this reality into your hopeless skull.

This is if Tinubu is not disqualified and consequently sent to jail with his INEC corrupt man for other offences they has to answer in the court.
see theories from ex IPOB member that embrace one Nigeria in the name of 2023 presidency. I hope none of you will go back to your old Mantra when your last hope to grab power eventually failed you?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by MostImportant(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

There can never ever be a re-run,run. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that suggest the slightest reason for a re-run in the cases presented at the Presidential tribunal.

Lawyers have only succeeded in making themselves richer from milking Obi and Atiku for not being wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47ry3NbSoA

Talking like you own the court or what?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Georgejeez: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin grin if the judges by mistake try am .

The kind flogging and flooring when Atiku go give Tinubu ehn , e go too shock am .

Especially after this renewed shege ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.