Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court (57313 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Curious346: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2023
If a rerun is set between jagaban and atiku . Then I'm.sorry to say that we will have another Fulani president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Chuksyno(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

There can never ever be a re-run,run. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that suggest the slightest reason for a re-run in the cases presented at the Presidential tribunal.

Lawyers have only succeeded in making themselves richer from milking Obi and Atiku for not being wise.
A tribunal judge have spoken.

5 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Yankee101: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2023
They are slowing coming to terms with the reality that Tinubu did not win this election

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Varunpulyani: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2023
Phahahahahaha

Helinues your master don dey get the message while you are still living in denial

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by SledgeHammerer: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Busy body, which re- run are you talking about? We have a winner between Atiku and Obi before inec do their abracadabra by pushing you from 3rd to 1st.

Can you help us with those figures please? Or shut up forever.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Jostoman: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin How? Lol is that not what Obi and Atiku have not been able to prove?

Biden too did not win according to Trumpeters. grin
Says by nairaland supreme court judge grin

4 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by SledgeHammerer: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2023
Obi is just trying to be relevant. He has no case. He's catching cruise with his gullible supporters. Lol 🀣

4 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Says by nairaland supreme court judge grin

Yes Nairaland supreme lol grin

What was the reason for the I WILL WASTE MY VOTE slogan? Wasn't it because you are already conscious of losing? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47ry3NbSoA

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2023
Chuksyno:
A tribunal judge have spoken.
Just like Prof. Soludo "OBI CANNOT WIN" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Jostoman: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2023
EcoNews:
Bellow is what Tinubu lawyer said word for word. Believe ipob Arise News / Thisday at your own detriment. You can see the ipob n Obidaftis jubilating over same foolishness.

See senseless ipob jubilating over foolish propaganda from Thisday/ Arise News outlet

am not suprise about your propaganda because even when we fought against the injustice against Fintiri of Adamawa in the last election BAT poeple still called us IPOB so we are use to Una propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by WildChild00(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2023
MissLeslie:
Well I love they way Obi approach the court, he should ask Atiku that have highest attendance at presidential tribunal how market. Any judge that nullify presidential election want to course war.

What are you even saying, does it make sense, speak like a man, do you like the suffering that you are currently facing? It has been done in other African countries and Nigeria will not be the first.

4 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Jostoman: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Yes Nairaland supreme lol grin

What was reason for the I WILL WASTE MY VOTE slogan wasn't it because you are already conscious of losing? grin
Says by nairaland supreme court judge. grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Jostoman: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

Can you help us with those figures please? Or shut up forever.
So you dont have the figure as a nairaland supreme court judge? Wonderful

8 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by phorget(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2023
EcoNews:
Bellow is what Tinubu lawyer said word for word. Believe ipob Arise News / Thisday at your own detriment. You can see the ipob n Obidaftis jubilating over same foolishness.

See senseless ipob jubilating over foolish propaganda from Thisday/ Arise News outlet

Were you there when those things were said ”word for word”? If No then I'll put it to you that it's all hear say and that can also be assumed a propaganda. You can't be a judge in your own case bro, relax first the final judgment first.
By the way, hope you are coping well with the current administration? Just thought I should check on you anyway.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by MarketDispatch: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2023
Season 2
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by shortgun(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2023
I've always said Wole Olanipekun is working for Peter Obi knowingly or otherwise.
What now happens when votes are recounted and Tinubu goes down to 3rd position grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Akpangbo: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2023
If Tinumbu is disqualified, how will he be part of the rerun?

9 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Mrtaye: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
Another concocted bunkum

No be only rerun but Re-slow
So who should we now believe between you and barrister Olanipekum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Mrtaye: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

There can never ever be a re-run,run. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that suggest the slightest reason for a re-run in the cases presented at the Presidential tribunal.

Lawyers have only succeeded in making themselves richer from milking Obi and Atiku for not being wise.
Even the EU are wasting their time hmmm

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by udede(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu will go like rotten tomatoes at the church bazaar in my town.

Auctioneer: one basket of tomatoes, kwee nu ya onu.
A disinterested buyer: 20 Naira

Auctioneer: 20 Naira going, going , going, gone. Buyer come carry your tomato.

Buyer: sorry i made mistake. Na 10naira i have.
Auctioneer: 10naira going, going gone.

Buyer: biko even the 10naira no dey.

Auctioneer: abeg carry dey go biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Lotanna2: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2023
mrvitalis:
Firstly if you decide to review Rivers and Benue, plus obi won 14 states minimum
So he won most number of States based on results from irev

So should be the one to enter the rerun

Better for tinubu
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Lotanna2: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Curious346:
If a rerun is set between jagaban and atiku . Then I'm.sorry to say that we will have another Fulani president

Tinubu will rubbish atiku
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Curious346: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
Lotanna2:

Tinubu will rubbish atiku
how .. where have you drawn your inferences from ?

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Lotanna2: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
shortgun:
I've always said Wole Olanipekun is working for Peter Obi knowingly or otherwise.
What now happens when votes are recounted and Tinubu goes down to 3rd position grin grin

No votes will be recounted,time for court trial is over
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Lotanna2: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2023
Curious346:
how .. where have you drawn your inferences from ?

Most obidients will not vote.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Curious346: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2023
Lotanna2:

Most obidients will not vote.
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Lotanna2: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Curious346:
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Se votes will be suppressed
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by sunray(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2023
Where is rerun coming from? The gap is wide. 29 states winner cannot share the race track with Atiku of 21 states. Atiku is no match. Obi is not in contention no matter the wish of obidients.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by hammerFC: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2023
DEMENTIA IS A TERRIBLE DISEASE

TINUBU THAT WAS NEVER QUALIFIED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

A CONVICTED CRIMINAL DRUG BARRON, AND CITIZEN OF GUINEA BISSUA.

HE SHOULD GO AND REST.

4 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by shortgun(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2023
Lotanna2:

No votes will be recounted,time for court trial is over
Dey play.
You think the report of the election admitted as exhibit by the tribunal where the statistical investigation of votes scored by all the candidates was analysed by a professor of mathematics was a colouring book?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by YeyeGbami: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2023
Na these people easy to mislead pass, they just swallow any garbage thrown at them. Asiwaju would be so foolish to have said such thing.

Rerun lmao πŸ˜‚
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by mrvitalis(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2023
Lotanna2:

Better for tinubu
.no wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) / LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.