Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money (1222 Views)

A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money / My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by Akukoreporterne: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
It's essential to approach situations like this with caution. If you've only just met someone online, and they are already asking you for money, it's a major red flag. This could be a sign of a potential scam or someone trying to take advantage of your kindness.

Here are some important steps to take:

Stop Sending Money: Refrain from sending any money or personal information until you can verify the person's intentions and identity.

Assess the Situation: Reflect on your interactions with this person. Have they shared personal information about themselves? Does their story seem genuine, or does it raise suspicions?

Protect Your Personal Information: Do not share any sensitive personal information, such as bank details, credit card numbers, or social security numbers, with someone you've just met online.

Verify Their Identity: Try to find out more about the person by asking questions about their background, interests, and other aspects of their life. Genuine people will usually be willing to share some basic information about themselves.

Reverse Image Search: If they've shared pictures with you, consider using a reverse image search tool to see if those pictures are associated with any other online profiles, which could indicate possible fraud.

Be Skeptical of Hardship Stories: If the person is sharing a sob story and asking for financial assistance, it's crucial to be skeptical. Scammers often use emotional manipulation to gain sympathy and money from their victims.

Report Suspicious Activity: If you have reasons to believe that the person is trying to scam you or others, report their profile

1 Like

Re: I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by nifemi25(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Don't be surprised, a guy might be behind the keyboard operating as a woman ...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by Akukoreporterne: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
[quote author=AM TELLING YOU ...[/quote]
Re: I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by Dimaya: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
just like these girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3-QfauWpew

hungry girls are everwhere
Re: I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by Starz825(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
do video calls regularly grin
Re: I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by duduade: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tell her to bring her p to you first ... She must submit it 20 times on 20 different occasions before you give her any shishi

Don't give her any transport money o

1 Like

Re: I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by Sniper101(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
A few months back i was chatting with a supposed female from a WhatsApp group. Barely 45mins into the chat session "she" was asking that i send her 4k for her to use and refill gas, cook and have strength enough to keep chatting with me.

When i made some enquires, "she" said the friend she's staying with have gone to work and that even if she didn't leave any money with her, it wouldn't be nice for her to return and find out that the gas cylinder is empty

Omó, i jus weak

1 Like

Re: I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by Okoroawusa: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
That's becoming so common these days
Re: I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by Justbehave(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
nifemi25:
Don't be surprised, a guy might be behind the keyboard operating as a woman ...
So what are you implying? That what the op is saying doesn't happen?
Re: I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by Dimaya: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Justbehave:
So what are you implying? That what the op is saying doesn't happen?

grin
Re: I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by Jb95(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
I installed michat app some weeks ago out of curiosity, after hearing about it from guys on nairaland.

Within this past weeks I have chatted with a good amount of ladies and so far at least 20 of them have directly or indirectly asked for money.

It's so funny because if I have to give all of them what they asking for I'll be homeless before the end of the week 😂.

Funny thing is they don't even try to chat and be friendly to establish some kind of connection first, they just go straight to begging after exchanging just a few chat. Only one that I remember tried to vibe a bit before finally using style to beg for money to go and eat.

Anyways, the rule still remains "we no dey give shishi"

And to the responsible guys out there don't let any unknown girl online try to guilt trip you into sending her money or airtime, she is not your responsibility.

And to the girls begging up and down, my advice to you is go and start doing hookup, sinxe you have decided to live beyond your means, get ready to bear whatever risk your new trade (hookup) brings your way.
Re: I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jb95:
I installed michat app some weeks ago out of curiosity, after hearing about it from guys on nairaland.

Within this past weeks I have chatted with a good amount of ladies and so far at least 20 of them have directly or indirectly asked for money.

It's so funny because if I have to give all of them what they asking for I'll be homeless before the end of the week 😂.

Funny thing is they don't even try to chat and be friendly to establish some kind of connection first, they just go straight to begging after exchanging just a few chat. Only one that I remember tried to vibe a bit before finally using style to beg for money to go and eat.

Anyways, the rule still remains "we no dey give shishi"

And to the responsible guys out there don't let any unknown girl online try to guilt trip you into sending her money or airtime, she is not your responsibility.

And to the girls begging up and down, my advice to you is go and start doing hookup, sinxe you have decided to live beyond your means, get ready to bear whatever risk your new trade (hookup) brings your way.
i have one with me here, but I just ignore her, this is too bad for them, you will see them on social media doing TikTok video, snap chat to be showing their body ... Lazy girls and there life is always bad at the end

(1) (Reply)

Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x / I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! / A Nollywood Actress Caught Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.