Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) (5599 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by orohbiro(f): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by illicit(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
No be juju be that

shocked

7 Likes

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
God forbid!! I can’t try this rubbish and nonsense thing undecided. When I’m not mad! undecided

The Nigerian men that I know will still cheat.

They even cheat with pride while saying “men are polygamous in nature” yen yen yen yen yen!!!

Nonsense men!!! Shior!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
Gone are those days grin grin

Women of this generation wanna claim equality, just like the djezebel above me.

13 Likes

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
shocked
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
It doesn’t change anything.
You can’t change a man.

A man who will cheat will always cheat.
You could still be rude and being disrespectful to a man and he won’t still cheat on you if it is not in his nature.

Just be the best a wife can be to your man and respect him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by LikeAking: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Doggy wat?

1 Like

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by LikeAking: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Amotolongbo:
You can’t change a man.

You could still be rude and being disrespectful to a man and he won’t still cheat on you if it is not in his nature.

It works..
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Very funny grin
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by Akinboboz(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
This one nah slavery and that won't stop one from cheating, just pray to marry someone that will understand you, all these doesn't stop or freak guys from cheating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by fyzaila: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
This is nothing but pure stup!dity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
Amotolongbo:
You can’t change a man.

All men are not the same.

If you always serve me like that I won't cheat, although I will still have regular sidechicks sha grin

This does not qualify as cheating
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lol, big difference dy between wife material and self acclaimed wife material.
Nowadays bitches claim to be wife material, but turn wolf immediately she step into the family.
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by faceland: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
what about za oza room?
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by danilmo: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
God forbid!! I can’t try this rubbish and nonsense thing undecided. When I’m not mad! undecided

They even cheat with pride while saying “men are polygamous in nature” yen yen yen yen yen!!!

Nonsense men!!! Shior!!

But u go still marry Nigerian Man Las Las sheybi??

1 Like

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin
Well,na banny wey loyal finish like this we go promote to wife position.
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by Samsunny99: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
What kind of no sense is this
Are you marrying a slave or a wifeThe girl na idiot for settling with such a beast
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
orohbiro:
grin

He go even over cheat you self

1 Like

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by Puss360(f): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣.. I'm speechless...
Case dismissed!!!

Next case please!!!!
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by EDOSBROWN: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!! Shior!!
na person like you dey over loyal
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by lascos912(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!! Shior!!
must you talk?

1 Like

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by lascos912(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!! Shior!!
must you talk?
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by okunwaye(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!! Shior!!

Pretending to hate what's out of your reach. 😂😂😂

I am convinced without doubt you are one of those females deprived of male attention 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣😭😭😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by PPIA: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
grin
After all these, you get up and walk straight to the bedroom, get on the bed and align yourself in the position like the third picture (will have to adjust the angle a bit) and let me do the rest by yanking up the dress, pushing the panties to the side and doing the needful. grin

Please don't ever wear grandma panties. NEVER grin

JennyClay hope you are learning grin

1 Like

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 2:09am On Jul 24, 2023
RTR
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:10am On Jul 24, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Gone are those days grin grin

Women of this generation wanna claim equality, just like the djezebel above me.
Gone are which days?!

The days women kneel down like dogs or camels so some men can eat from their back?!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by Caramia2020(m): 4:02am On Jul 24, 2023
Enslavement
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by juman(m): 6:42am On Jul 24, 2023
grin grin grin

Jokes.
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2023
Just dey play!!! Who go cheat go cheat forget grin
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by DKM123: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2023
This people are just playing na. Why will any one with a brain even think the poster is even contemplating any human doing this in the first place.
Re: Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) by UcheKingsley1: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!! Shior!!
Go marry first...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should She Confess To Her Fiance That She's an Active Lesbian Before Wedding Day / She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.