Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? (16160 Views)

Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / Pls House Whats The Best Response To Hmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Nkc22: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
labake1:
In a situation where you are seeing the person as a friend and he/she asked "what are we" , what is the best response to give?

We are a chosen generation, called forth to show His excellence cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Romanoff(f): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
If you have to ask anyone "what are we"? It means you didn't value yourself enough to define what the person wants from you from the beginning and now, you're now in a situationship. In order for them to further waste your time, they will now tell you "let's not place any tag to it, let's just follow the flow and see where it leads".

Awon time wasters isonu.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Thomasankara(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
[/color]THE TRUTH:,It saves you of questions and counter questions[color=#770077]
labake1:
In a situation where you are seeing the person as a friend and he/she asked "what are we" , what is the best response to give?
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Goddyj(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
We're just two people trying to make each other happy 🤪
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by princeade86(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
We are boys brigades of Nigeria
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Isobug: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
We are nothing but sand.....lol
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Franzinni: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
My ATM machine cheesy
and you are relationshipless ... You wish you had it like that tho grin grin but you are in your way
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Smithwilliams826: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
We are sinners.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Biola67: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Human
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by bionixs: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
WINNERS !
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Juanmike(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
We are animal, place or thing. In order words a Noun.
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by gassbee: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
superemmy:
My gf used to ask this question seriously that year. I simply answer with, we are pencils in the hand of God.
the response u gave shows u never really wanted to b with her

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Ogbadu14: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Friendz wit benefit....
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by phemmyfour: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
labake1:
We are like pencil in the hand of the creator grin
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by correctguy101(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
We are the world

We are the children

We are the ones who make a brighter day, so let's start giving

Giving me?

This man, you cannot be trusted o.... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by iHateFraudsters: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
correctguy101:

Giving me?

grin

Na Michael Jackson song be that o grin
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by correctguy101(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nackzy:
We're friends working towards knacking each other

Like Oghene-Rema....

If I enter your moto pinpinpin....

grin
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Exedyne: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCILS IN THE HAND OF THE CREATOR
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by phemmyfour: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
correctguy101:

Giving me?

na song
USA for Africa
We are the World
So, let's start giving....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AjkUyX0rVw
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Easy!

We are human beings!
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Sweetvie: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
We are the world
We are human beings grin
We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.
We are what we are
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by CaptainFM1: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
labake1:

The only time ladies ask such question is when you're pushing for Bleep. You don't want to date and be committed, you just want to use friendship to be entering her promise land.

On the other side,

The only time men ask such question is when a lady ask for money or favour. She doesn't want you to chop her pkekus but she still want your money or still want you as her maga.

Depending on which side the question is coming from, atleast you know the reasons from both sides now. You can formulate an answer for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by dikings(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
I respond with this great Jam: Watawi: by Ckay Ft Davido
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by FuckSilly: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
labake1:
The answer will depend on the condition of sexuality...
Have you had sex with him already?

If yes, you're in trouble if you don't know what you are and you already allowed him to devour you...
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by nonyofor2(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
We are the world, we are the children....
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Nackzy: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
correctguy101:

Like Oghene-Rema....

If I enter your moto pinpinpin....

grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by MadeMan01(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nigerians?
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by sphinixs2: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
labake1:

We are who we are!
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by obinna58(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Garri and groundnut
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Anny69: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
labake1:
We are happy people.
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by MrBroke(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
We are commiting adultery
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by MrBroke(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
We are pleasing each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

YAHOO BOYS FORMAT: How Romance Scams Work (all You Need To Know) / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil...................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.