Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) (4256 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Geovanni412(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2023
liveyourlife007:
Do you Know these hookup girls will enter the kingdom of heaven before all these hypocrites.
Some of you condemning these girls, your wives and daughters are even worse.

The country is hard enough, Do whatever you can, to survive. At least is better than committing suicide.

Nobody holy pass

We are all hypocrites in one way or another

Everything is a personal decision

God told Hosea to marry a harlot

Mind you back then, there were no condoms or lab tests

Who knows what the harlot's body count was?

But Hosea obeyed

This life no balance

Whatever you do, just ask God for grace and forgiveness...

That's all...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Bukky001(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2023
VOsimhen144:
There is this nice nd very big lounge, it a story building. Countless of sex workers do hang around waiting for whoever that will patronize them at the front of the lounge main gate. The security guards are so strict with these sex workers, they must not be seen inside the lounge reason they hang around outside.

So I went to this lounge to chill, I went straight upstairs where I could view nd feel the hustle and bustle of night life in Lagos while I was also enjoying my Guinness beer nd catfish pepper soup.
So I sighted this pretty girl from afar. She's very light skinned, fresh, beautiful, angelic, average height, boobs and ass. I had to go outside to bring the girl inside the lounge, I even saw something more beautiful, she has dark eyes nd very white teeth. I was like I don see the Mami water we don dey find since. Permit me to use Sophie Alakija as a perfect example to describe this girl. She's a perfect damsel.
I asked her what would she like to take. She said just Smirnoff ice. Then I ordered Smirnoff ice and catfish pepper soup for her. Then we started talking, I noticed she isn't that good in speaking English but I was feeling her vibes.

Then I asked for her price, she said short time is 2k, while till day break is 8k, I was so surprised 😳. I was expecting her to choke me with price like short time 10k while till-day-break 30k or more becus her beauty is really charming. I was so surprised.
As we were leaving, I counted 5k and I gave it to her. She was like which one I dey pay for, short time or overnight? I told her it's for nothing, I'm jst dashing her. She was grateful, she even asked for my number. Before I reach my house that yesterday she don even message me for WhatsApp. But I haven't replied yet. If I reply, I know I will fall in love along the line nd I can't date a runs girl or retired runs girl.

So Guys can you date or marry a sex worker or retired sex worker?

Already, you are falling in love. You are just trying to deny it to yourself..... I've been in your shoes. Just be het friend and remove the sentiments
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by spencekat(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2023
worldclass68:
[/b]Nah another guy serious girlfriend be that o..... grin[b]

That u never catch ur babe no mean say she no dey do HK, and HK even still get level join... some nah daily while others monthly and occasionally for some.
You are damn correct.Those hook up,ashawo,runs.olosho girls have serious boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by spencekat(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2023
smileyoo:
lol. because you met her on the field of play
if not, you could have still married her even as a runs girls.
some of the so-called born again ladies in the church looking for husband were actually ex-runs girls that repented.
everything depends on convictions, could she be convinced enough to seek for a genuine repentance?
[/b][b][/b]if she's good enough for you to lay with , then they she should be good enough for you to have serious relationship[b], before thinking of marriage.
things happen to people, and twist their true nature, therefore know her background first.
It does not work that way naa
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by spencekat(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The earlier u know say majority of ASHAWOO nowadays na students from different schools and states THE better for u!

Enter ASHAWOO house u go see girls from the age of 15 up wards..

This was early this year.. I JAZZ in one ASHAWOO house for Lagos around 8pm in the night..

I just relax inside the bar with my CIGARETTE for hand as normal level..

NaSo I begin use EYES search for better ASHAWOO way her BREASST de pointed..

NaSo I see one fine yellow ASHAWOO BANI as u described.. I reason her. she talk say short time na 5h but if I go add 5h to make am 1k, she go do me well.. I give 1k and we JAZZ in room..

Mean while my PREEK don already stand like STANDING FAN.. as dis girl remove cloth.. chai, she make SENTENCESS well well..

As I put PREEK...

NaSo my PREEK just enter WAAAAA!

Chai... TOTTO wide like SOAKAWAY!

As I de NACK her TOTTO.. NaSo her TOTTO de make noise like wer them de PUMP WATER..

The noise come de sound like dis..

LATATA LAPAPA LATATA LAPAPA LATATA LAPAPA..

Chai... the experience pain me..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by spencekat(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=online4business post=124618167]Habit never dies... It's up to you to live with HBP

You can't really change anybody... Change start within.

Not even a ring can change a woman, neither can money. [/quoteBut some guys have unknownly married olosho/hook up/ashawo/ashawo girls.
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by spencekat(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2023
But some guys have unknowingly married retired or active olosho/hook up/ashawo/runs girls.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by rickleye: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
There is nothing wrong with marrying the girl once you get to know her.
Before you do so just
1. Make sure that it’s something that she is ready to leave and what work will she do ?
2. What’s her story ? What made her choose the lifestyle or be forced to do so. Some have debts by family members to pay off.
3. Are you prepared to trust her ?
4. Medical tests and can she have your child ?

Listen, everyone has a past . There are many women who although might not be on Allen Avenue or where you were but they have numerous sexual encounters albeit with few men but no condoms . However these ones use Condoms .
Can I marry or date one ? Sure , u is t all depends . But it’s not something I’ll be willing to tell people at all
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Savedday2: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bros, sorry for your lost. You just loss 5k just because a girl decided to be ashawo!

Let me ask you, that day did you not see any husseling guy man wey dey do legit work wey you fit encourage with 5k? But you choose to encourage ashawo! What a pity!

For the advice you seek: know this and know peace. Ashawo will always be an Ashawo, as long as the opportunity present itself for her to do ashawo work, she will surely do it. Even if she has retired or you give her all the money on earth.

A pig will always be a pig. Even if you bath her and Robb her powder.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by MarketDispatch: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
VOsimhen144:
There is this nice nd very big

Before I reach my house that yesterday she don even message me for WhatsApp. But I haven't replied yet. If I reply, I know I will fall in love along the line nd I can't date a runs girl or retired runs girl.

r?

The ones you don't know that do it codedly are more than the ones that do it openly...so what guarantee do you have you won't end up with the coded one?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
I find it strange to see people who date sex workers. I know a guy who's currently dating one. I tried discouraging him from it and he picked a fight with me so i let him be.
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by liveyourlife007(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Geovanni412:

Nobody holy pass

We are all hypocrites in one way or another

Everything is a personal decision

God told Hosea to marry a harlot

Mind you back then, there were no condoms or lab tests

Who knows what the harlot's body count was?

But Hosea obeyed

This life no balance

Whatever you do, just ask God for grace and forgiveness...

That's all...

We
Nice one boss. I respect your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Dagger111(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
Some body should pls help me pls m starving pks

Send your acct details.
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Aladdin1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Soccrates:
So how does this news change the price of pms?

You counted 5k and dashed her base on say you are otedola or alakija's first son.

When last did you gift your parents or siblings money?

Bia no provoke me this evening. angry
No mind the idiot! he dash am 5k for nothing becos she get kpekus.if na him fellow man wey seriously need financial help,he no go give am shishi.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Sonnetoshodi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
Some body should pls help me pls m starving pks
If you're legit, write me on W.A
ZERO SEVEN ZERO ONE ONE ZERO FIVE SEVEN SIX TWO NINE.
I WILL HELP
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Abee79(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
You can take a street girl out of the street, but only God can take the street out of the street girl.

Good luck . . . .

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Amb1045(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
A simple man noted grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by OndoRaph(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
I can't marry a sex wor.... yen yen yen yen yen!!! undecided

Even the Bible say, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

You men talks as if y'all are saints, if you can't marry her, another mature man would marry her.

Can't you see how catastrophic the economy is undecided Since the economy is friendly with you why didn't you offer her a good job or millions of naira to start a business. You only gave her ordinary 5k. undecided Shior!!!

Live and Let Live!!

May God help us!!
It's no secret anymore your pops raped you at 9. But you got to perform a simple act of exorcism to ease the trauma; it's gonna help you sound less bitter like an animal which you are currently.
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by OndoRaph(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Viper000:
so becus the economy no good, next thing na to dey sell kpekus up and down abi? Hw much be ur kpekus make we hookup? I no say E no go pass 1k. H0elosho
I always say this girl is a wh.ore you thought it's a joke. If ashawo is talking, you know. Just read 3 diff comments of the olosho; it tells

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by MeekGram7(m): 1:00am On Jul 25, 2023
Una no dey fear HIV?😳
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Tunde835(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2023
almost all guys are going to get married to retired hoes anyway
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Tunde835(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even the Bible say, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

You men talks as if y'all are saints, if you can't marry her, another mature man would marry her.

Can't you see how catastrophic the economy is undecided Since the economy is friendly with you why didn't you offer her a good job or millions of naira to start a business. You only gave her ordinary 5k. undecided Shior!!!

Live and Let Live!!

May God help us!!
What is the point in this your comment.
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Soccrates:
So how does this news change the price of pms?

You counted 5k and dashed her base on say you are otedola or alakija's first son.

When last did you gift your parents or siblings money?

Bia no provoke me this evening. angry

You no wise.... trust me
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2023
VOsimhen144:
There is this nice nd very big lounge, it a story building. Countless of sex workers do hang around waiting for whoever that will patronize them at the front of the lounge main gate. The security guards are so strict with these sex workers, they must not be seen inside the lounge reason they hang around outside.

So I went to this lounge to chill, I went straight upstairs where I could view nd feel the hustle and bustle of night life in Lagos while I was also enjoying my Guinness beer nd catfish pepper soup.
So I sighted this pretty girl from afar. She's very light skinned, fresh, beautiful, angelic, average height, boobs and ass. I had to go outside to bring the girl inside the lounge, I even saw something more beautiful, she has dark eyes nd very white teeth. I was like I don see the Mami water we don dey find since. Permit me to use Sophie Alakija as a perfect example to describe this girl. She's a perfect damsel.
I asked her what would she like to take. She said just Smirnoff ice. Then I ordered Smirnoff ice and catfish pepper soup for her. Then we started talking, I noticed she isn't that good in speaking English but I was feeling her vibes.

Then I asked for her price, she said short time is 2k, while till day break is 8k, I was so surprised 😳. I was expecting her to choke me with price like short time 10k while till-day-break 30k or more becus her beauty is really charming. I was so surprised.
As we were leaving, I counted 5k and I gave it to her. She was like which one I dey pay for, short time or overnight? I told her it's for nothing, I'm jst dashing her. She was grateful, she even asked for my number. Before I reach my house that yesterday she don even message me for WhatsApp. But I haven't replied yet. If I reply, I know I will fall in love along the line nd I can't date a runs girl or retired runs girl.

This was my case.. i met this runs girl who liked me so much.. that we talked everything. she never wanted to go into such business but she has to feed her family ever since her parent died. She wanted us to date but i couldn't date her cause of the spiritual implication. Can you get her a job? why did she chose this part? talk to her to leave that type of life and start a new life. She is a child of God and can be forgiven moreso we have commuted alot of secret sins
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Starboytwo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
I laughter at all of una.

Better pick your own olosho and date.

Everybody na hook up now, both boys and girls.

Make God help me find the one wey dem never too destroy, because, hmmm. Nowadays, I fear for humanity.
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Gee64: 6:24am On Jul 27, 2023
True.
You have hit the head on the nail grin
Jennyclay:

Live and Let Live!!

May God help us!!
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by tonytony208(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. men men men... Ask most men who gave them the best sexual experience in their life, majority will say it's not from their wife...
They can carry a sex worker legs up, bend them anyway they want...
Tomorrow they will go to the village and marry one quiet girl, then come online and be preaching gospel against sex workers...
Whether u like it or not, sex hawking business will continue to thrive, coz customers are always patronising...
Who are these ever-ready, cash-nd-carry customers?
MEN!!! GUYS!!! EVEN BOYS!!

Next case!! Court Rise!!!

Are you trying to make a case for your colleagues, madam sex worker?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by orohbiro(f): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2023
Dagger111:

Send your acct details.
gtb
O1two
7six,eight 317

Thinks sir
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Bellotelli: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Live and Let Live!!

May God help us!!
Op if you like, take this advise. She is a comrade in the ashawo business.
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by killsmith(f): 1:22pm On Feb 15
You are a gullible fool for giving her your money.
You don't deserve advice or opinion.
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by youngreva(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15
VOsimhen144:

Your destiny has been truncated for cheap sex , you slept with a fallen Angel whose mission has been accomplished in your life.

I pity you
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Exceed15: 2:07pm On Feb 15
What if married a silent one without knowing. They had been with a lot of men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. / A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) / When You See An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.