Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) (4223 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by VOsimhen144(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
There is this nice nd very big lounge, it a story building. Countless of sex workers do hang around waiting for whoever that will patronize them at the front of the lounge main gate. The security guards are so strict with these sex workers, they must not be seen inside the lounge reason they hang around outside.

So I went to this lounge to chill, I went straight upstairs where I could view nd feel the hustle and bustle of night life in Lagos while I was also enjoying my Guinness beer nd catfish pepper soup.
So I sighted this pretty girl from afar. She's very light skinned, fresh, beautiful, angelic, average height, boobs and ass. I had to go outside to bring the girl inside the lounge, I even saw something more beautiful, she has dark eyes nd very white teeth. I was like I don see the Mami water we don dey find since. Permit me to use Sophie Alakija as a perfect example to describe this girl. She's a perfect damsel.
I asked her what would she like to take. She said just Smirnoff ice. Then I ordered Smirnoff ice and catfish pepper soup for her. Then we started talking, I noticed she isn't that good in speaking English but I was feeling her vibes.

Then I asked for her price, she said short time is 2k, while till day break is 8k, I was so surprised šŸ˜³. I was expecting her to choke me with price like short time 10k while till-day-break 30k or more becus her beauty is really charming. I was so surprised.
As we were leaving, I counted 5k and I gave it to her. She was like which one I dey pay for, short time or overnight? I told her it's for nothing, I'm jst dashing her. She was grateful, she even asked for my number. Before I reach my house that yesterday she don even message me for WhatsApp. But I haven't replied yet. If I reply, I know I will fall in love along the line nd I can't date a runs girl or retired runs girl.

So Guys can you date or marry a sex worker or retired sex worker?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Soccrates: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
So how does this news change the price of pms?

You counted 5k and dashed her base on say you are otedola or alakija's first son.

When last did you gift your parents or siblings money?

Bia no provoke me this evening. angry

42 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Brighton1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
VOsimhen144:
There is this nice nd very big lounge, it a story building. Countless of sex workers do hang around waiting for whoever that will patronize them at the front of the lounge main gate. The security guards are so strict with these sex workers, they must not be seen inside the lounge reason they hang around outside.

So I went to this lounge to chill, I went straight upstairs where I could view nd feel the hustle and bustle of night life in Lagos while I was also enjoying my Guinness beer nd catfish pepper soup.
So I sighted this pretty girl from afar. She's very light skinned, fresh, beautiful, angelic, average height, boobs and ass. I had to go outside to bring the girl inside the lounge, I even saw something more beautiful, she has dark eyes nd very white teeth. I was like I don see the Mami water we don dey find since.
when last u shower ur mama praise like @bolded

28 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by talented321: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
The main prostitutes some dey make good wives, because they have taste everything about sex and mostly many of them engages in the business because of poverty or hardship, oga main oloshos know how to manage unlike hookup queens who are greedy and selfish.
If she have what u want in a woman, u can try her after all majority of naija girls are into the dangerous prostitute called hookup where they go and chop cshit and other nonsense maltreatments from men.
Savedday2 the gospel is needed'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Jennyclay(f): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
I can't marry a sex wor.... yen yen yen yen yen!!! undecided

Even the Bible say, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

You men talks as if y'all are saints, if you can't marry her, another mature man would marry her.

Can't you see how catastrophic the economy is undecided Since the economy is friendly with you why didn't you offer her a good job or millions of naira to start a business. You only gave her ordinary 5k. undecided Shior!!!

Live and Let Live!!

May God help us!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Puss360(f): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lol.. men men men... Ask most men who gave them the best sexual experience in their life, majority will say it's not from their wife...
They can carry a sex worker legs up, bend them anyway they want...
Tomorrow they will go to the village and marry one quiet girl, then come online and be preaching gospel against sex workers...
Whether u like it or not, sex hawking business will continue to thrive, coz customers are always patronising...
Who are these ever-ready, cash-nd-carry customers?
MEN!!! GUYS!!! EVEN BOYS!!

Next case!! Court Rise!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by smileyoo: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
lol. because you met her on the field of play
if not, you could have still married her even as a runs girls.
some of the so-called born again ladies in the church looking for husband were actually ex-runs girls that repented.
everything depends on convictions, could she be convinced enough to seek for a genuine repentance?
if she's good enough for you to lay with , then they she should be good enough for you to have serious relationship, before thinking of marriage.
things happen to people, and twist their true nature, therefore know her background first.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by talented321: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
You love this thing call
Puss360:
Lol.. men men men... Ask most men who gave them the best sexual experience in their life, majority will say it's not from their wife...
They can carry a sex worker legs up, bend them anyway they want...
Tomorrow they will go to the village and marry one quiet girl, then come online and be preaching gospel against sex workers...
Whether u like it or not, sex hawking business will continue to thrive, coz customers are always patronising...
Who are these ever-ready, cash-nd-carry customers?
MEN!!! GUYS!!! EVEN BOYS!!

Next case!! Court Rise!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by worldclass68(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nah another guy serious girlfriend be that o..... grin

That u never catch ur babe no mean say she no dey do HK, and HK even still get level join... some nah daily while others monthly and occasionally for some.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by kestolove95(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Abg Op tell me which girl no b ashawo now? Abi na coz dem no dey stand for road...fear girls d problem bbsay d girls are very cheap now

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Puss360(f): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
talented321:
You love this thing call
Called what?šŸ˜‚
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Boogyman557: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Holly Gram cool The earlier u know say majority of ASHAWOO nowadays na students from different schools and states THE better for u!

Enter ASHAWOO house u go see girls from the age of 15 up wards..

This was early this year.. I JAZZ in one ASHAWOO house for Lagos around 8pm in the night..

I just relax inside the bar with my CIGARETTE for hand as normal level..

NaSo I begin use EYES search for better ASHAWOO way her BREASST de pointed..

NaSo I see one fine yellow ASHAWOO BANI as u described.. I reason her. she talk say short time na 5h but if I go add 5h to make am 1k, she go do me well.. I give 1k and we JAZZ in room..

Mean while my PREEK don already stand like STANDING FAN.. as dis girl remove cloth.. chai, she make SENTENCESS well well..

As I put PREEK...

NaSo my PREEK just enter WAAAAA!

Chai... TOTTO wide like SOAKAWAY!

As I de NACK her TOTTO.. NaSo her TOTTO de make noise like wer them de PUMP WATER..

The noise come de sound like dis..

LATATA LAPAPA LATATA LAPAPA LATATA LAPAPA..

Chai... the experience pain me..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
I heard they are the most loyal bannies.....But a man who values his peace of mind shouldn't dare to do that..... Unless you wanna grow a HBP when you start seeing her former customers coming to pay her visit in your presence.... kukuma lash and move on with your life instead of trying to privatize a public latrine lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Solsix(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even the Bible say, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

You men talks as if y'all are saints, if you can't marry her, another mature man would marry her.

Can't you see how catastrophic the economy is undecided Since the economy is friendly with you why didn't you offer her a good job or millions of naira to start a business. You only gave her ordinary 5k. undecided Shior!!!

Live and Let Live!!

May God help us!!
Sister easy nah, e never reach like that. Are youthe spokesperson for association of run girls??

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Daniel7543: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The earlier u know say majority of ASHAWOO nowadays na students from different schools and states THE better for u!

Enter ASHAWOO house u go see girls from the age of 15 up wards..

This was early this year.. I JAZZ in one ASHAWOO house for Lagos around 8pm in the night..

I just relax inside the bar with my CIGARETTE for hand as normal level..

NaSo I begin use EYES search for better ASHAWOO way her BREASST de pointed..

NaSo I see one fine yellow ASHAWOO BANI as u described.. I reason her. she talk say short time na 5h but if I go add 5h to make am 1k, she go do me well.. I give 1k and we JAZZ in room..

Mean while my PREEK don already stand like STANDING FAN.. as dis girl remove cloth.. chai, she make SENTENCESS well well..

As I put PREEK...

NaSo my PREEK just enter WAAAAA!

Chai... TOTTO wide like SOAKAWAY!

As I de NACK her TOTTO.. NaSo her TOTTO de make noise like wer them de PUMP WATER..

The noise come de sound like dis..

LATATA LAPAPA LATATA LAPAPA LATATA LAPAPA..

Chai... the experience pain me..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
chairman of Ashawo House Tourist (A.H.T) has spoken.
I greet you specially and specifically sir

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Viper000: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Live and Let Live!!

May God help us!!
so becus the economy no good, next thing na to dey sell kpekus up and down abi? Hw much be ur kpekus make we hookup? I no say E no go pass 1k. H0elosho

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by illicit(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
At least u for sample her before dashing her money

The same way she look cute to u is the same way she look cute to others

Dem go don slack her pussy for her

grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Viper000: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:
At least u for sample her before dashing her money

The same way she look cute to u is the same way she look cute to others

Dem go don slack her pussy for her

grin
the op na simp.
Kpekus wey everybody dey knack 4 street, E reach e turn baba wan personalize am.
suppose use dat 5k fvck life comot 4 her body, then cum inside her mouth make she swallow the sperm.
If na me, I go use that 5k fvck everything dat pertains to hole in her body, I go fvck her ear, fvck her nose, fvck her mouth, fvck her anus and pussy. Jst fvck any that has holes in her body.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by adegunahmed(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Why do you think a man will bring a donkey home and go to the zoo to see a Zebra...
Use your noggin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Khd95(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Slightly unrelated

When John told Thomas Shelby in Peaky blinders that he wants to marry lizzie(an olosho) the Shelby brothers and aunty pol all laughed at John because they thiught John don kolo, like how you wan take wife olosho, she will never desist from taking in regular joes

John wouldnā€™t listen, he even threatens to shoot anyone that call Lizzie a LovePeddler again, Thomas Shelby didnā€™t say much, he went back to Lizzie whom he had been paying for her service since he got back from war two years ago, offered her lots of money, in his words, that was his parting gift to her, she askedā€ do you mean one more timeā€ Thomas replied ā€œyes one more timeā€

She suggested they go to her lodge to fuxk one more time before he get married to his younger brother, thimas asked her to get out of his car and she was livid, she felt played
Thomas knew a hoe will always be a hoe, but John,a younger naive man never knew that fact so Thomas went back to John to tell him, his brother what heā€™s likely to face if he married her, he didnā€™t stop her from marrying her, but he gave him the facts of what will happen marrying a love peddler

So person wey marry olosho, played himself

She will always go back to her old ways most times

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by orohbiro(f): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Some body should pls help me pls m starving pks
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by orohbiro(f): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2023
VOsimhen144:

So I sighted this pretty girl from afar. She's very light skinned, fresh, beautiful, angelic, average height, boobs and ass. I had to go outside to bring the girl inside the lounge, I even saw something more beautiful, she has dark eyes nd very white teeth. I was like I don see the Mami water we don dey find since. Permit me to use Sophie Alakija as a perfect example to describe this girl. She's a perfect damsel.
I asked her what would she like to take. She said just Smirnoff ice. Then I ordered Smirnoff ice and catfish pepper soup for her. Then we started talking, I noticed she isn't that good in speaking English but I was feeling her vibes.

Then I asked for her price, she said short time is 2k, while till day break is 8k, I was so surprised šŸ˜³. I was expecting her to choke me with price like short time 10k while till-day-break 30k or more becus her beauty is really charming. I was so surprised.
As we were leaving, I counted 5k and I gave it to her. She was like which one I dey pay for, short time or overnight? I told her it's for nothing, I'm jst dashing her. She was grateful, she even asked for my number. Before I reach my house that yesterday she don even message me for WhatsApp. But I haven't replied yet. If I reply, I know I will fall in love along the line nd I can't date a runs girl or retired runs girl.

op am starving pls assist me with anything pls
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by peropoliet(m): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2023
Khd95:
Slightly unrelated

When John told Thomas Shelby in Peaky blinders that he wants to marry lizzie(an olosho) the Shelby brothers and aunty pol all laughed at John because they thiught John don kolo, like how you wan take wife olosho, she will never desist from taking in regular joes

John wouldnā€™t listen, he even threatens to shoot anyone that call Lizzie a LovePeddler again, Thomas Shelby didnā€™t say much, he went back to Lizzie whom he had been paying for her service since he got back from war two years ago, offered her lots of money, in his words, that was his parting gift to her, she askedā€ do you mean one more timeā€ Thomas replied ā€œyes one more timeā€

She suggested they go to her lodge to fuxk one more time before he get married to his younger brother, thimas asked her to get out of his car and she was livid, she felt played
Thomas knew a hoe will always be a hoe, but John,a younger naive man never knew that fact so Thomas went back to John to tell him, his brother what heā€™s likely to face if he married her, he didnā€™t stop her from marrying her, but he gave him the facts of what will happen marrying a love peddler

So person wey marry olosho, played himself

She will always go back to her old ways most times
you said it all bro
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by luizpippo(m): 6:11am On Jul 24, 2023
luizpippo:
[/quote][quote author=Viper000 post=124614308]the op na simp.
Kpekus wey everybody dey knack 4 street, E reach e turn baba wan personalize am.
suppose use dat 5k fvck life comot 4 her body, then cum inside her mouth make she swallow the sperm.
If na me, I go use that 5k fvck everything dat pertains to hole in her body, I go fvck her ear, fvck her nose, fvck her mouth, fvck her anus and pussy. Jst fvck any that has holes in her body.

Is your schlong that thin to be able to enter her nostrils and ears?
[b][/b]
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by Lungdick: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2023
grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by online4business: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2023
Habit never dies... It's up to you to live with HBP

You can't really change anybody... Change start within.

Not even a ring can change a woman, neither can money.
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by karkinase(m): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2023
VOsimhen144:

OP you did well by dashing her some cash no mind all this weak guys tryna spite you, but marrying a known prostitute is a no no..
Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by jmoore(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2023
A prostitute is fornicating. Boyfriend having sex with his girlfriend are fornicating.

Fornication is fornication.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by liveyourlife007(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Do you Know these hookup girls will enter the kingdom of heaven before all these hypocrites.
Some of you condemning these girls, your wives and daughters are even worse.

The country is hard enough, Do whatever you can, to survive. At least is better than committing suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by kalufelix(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2023
Op na confam learner...a h*e will always be a h*e...she has been damaged already...know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by fourboys: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2023
To marry non virgin na huge risk and U dey talk about ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date Or Marry A Sex Worker (runs Girl) by almarthins(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2023
VOsimhen144:

Run brother run.

D jaz wey go kill u na kpekus if u no sabi run

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Gold Diggers / I Want 2 Breakup Politely, But How Do I Start / Is It True There Is No True Love Without Jealousy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.