Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Warri! My New Environment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warri! My New Environment (3028 Views)

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Warri! My New Environment by Theophinio(m): 8:18am On Mar 05
CamelCase:

Boss.. you don smoke this evening😄
Try dey understand wetin person write before you drift into replies..

Peace!

Calm down and re read my reply again. But this time slowly

I was quoting you to agree with your statement regarding the wrong comparison a guy made with both cities
Re: Warri! My New Environment by Headward: 8:29am On Mar 05
If you be the type wey they drink well,any part of Delta go finish you, becareful of those girls so you go fit carry money reach house oo.Deltan women no dey smile o, they dress anyhow no look them too much and if you wan date look for better one,No join cult or act like you rugged be a gentle man for that side and if you go like enjoy your stay too make friends from bet house maybe when you go watch match. Lastly, attend a church with little of your tribe to help you gain ground.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? / Spending The Night With My Ex? / Love Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.