Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? (3018 Views)

What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by imam07: 9:50am On Mar 17
Hi guys. I need guy's response on this topic. I hv a girlfriend that we both have been enjoying ourselves sexually for sometimes now. But what I noticed is dat her down there doesn't have any smell at all. Because I use to hear pussy has it's own smell apart from those dat have dirty smell. I am a person who is very sensitive to pussy odor. It pissed me off. D funny thing is most of these young clean face and clean dressed ladies do have this dirty pussy odor dat you u dont even expect them to have it. But this lady am talking about no dey do makeup, no dey use special body cream and no perfume. I no dey smell any foul smell during bed game.
For ladies and guys, is this normal for pussy to be odorless?
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by Kornfusedman: 10:34am On Mar 17
A pussy that is well taken care of is odourless

10 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:17am On Mar 17
Same here and she also doesn’t use make up. I wonder if it’s chemical in make up that’s causing these weird pussy smell

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by obinna58(m): 11:29am On Mar 17
SenecaTheYonger:
Same here and she also doesn’t use make up. I wonder if it’s chemical in make up that’s causing these weird pussy smell
Funny enough the ones with heavy makeup smells really bad

It seems like the more makeup the level of smell it goes with

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by Rexymania(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17
Of course. I've seen an odourless kitten
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17
Yes,its normal.na most slay queens own be like gutter

5 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by Dzzzz: 1:31pm On Mar 17
You want make e smell like onions ?
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17
imam07:
Hi guys. I need guy's response on this topic. I hv a girlfriend that we both have been enjoying ourselves sexually for sometimes now. But what I noticed is dat her down there doesn't have any smell at all. Because I use to hear pussy has it's own smell apart from those dat have dirty smell. I am a person who is very sensitive to pussy odor. It pissed me off. D funny thing is most of these young clean face and clean dressed ladies do have this dirty pussy odor dat you u dont even expect them to have it. But this lady am talking about no dey do makeup, no dey use special body cream and no perfume. I no dey smell any foul smell during bed game.

I've had a girl like this before and I never liked it one bit. I kept feeling she was using something to wash her vagina or something. For me, it's not normal!!!
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17
Kornfusedman:

Says who
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by BondRiv: 8:32pm On Mar 17
No way it is odorless.
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by Countersam(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17
imam07:

Please go ahead and give her head.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by virginchaser(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17
It's normal to have little odour down there due to acidic secretion that helps fight bacterial that can cause infection.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by madscientist88(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17
problem is most of these girls were thought poor hygiene,no kind of chemical or soap is supposed to go into the vagina, except pure warm water, because chemicals arent natural and the vagina is extremely sensitive to change and irritation it affects the ph level of the vagina which could cause temporary or permanent harm to the composition of the vagina s healthy bacteria causing bad odour, depending on the thickness of folds around the labia majora and minus, the girls level of perspiration affects how she smells down there too, vagina smell should be a bit musky.iv never heard of absolutely no odour tho,this is a first

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by NaBanga: 4:26am On Mar 18
Yes it means you have a clean and hygienic babe. In America, the women are mostly odorless, because the women are clean and they go to the doctor to treat infections. Most Americans cannot tolerate foul odors. Any strange odors will cause a woman to be advised for a resolution, because it is a sign of a medical condition or poor hygiene. American women will hardly be "musky", because they know to clean the area throughout the day or use moisture absorbers to keep such at bay. In Nigeria, many women and men don't know such things or don't have the time.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by 9japride(m): 6:05am On Mar 18
Kornfusedman:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's not true
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by AfahaAbia(m): 8:29am On Mar 18
NaBanga:
Yes it means you have a clean and hygienic babe. In America, the women are mostly odorless, because the women are clean and they go to the doctor to treat infections. Most Americans cannot tolerate foul odors. Any strange odors will cause a woman to be advised for a resolution, because it is a sign of a medical condition or poor hygiene. American women will hardly be "musky", because they know to clean the area throughout the day or use moisture absorbers to keep such at bay. In Nigeria, many women and men don't know such things or don't have the time.

What you said is 100% correct!! I noticed that too. Even European women don't smell at all. They always have this sweet fruity smell and they are very clean too, same with Asian women. If ure not a strong man in bed u go cum in 10secs. But our Nigerian ladies are not trying at all.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by Goodlady(f): 8:44am On Mar 18
AfahaAbia:

What you said is 100% correct!! I noticed that too. Even European women don't smell at all. They always have this sweet fruity smell and they are very clean too, same with Asian women. If ure not a strong man in bed u go cum in 10secs. But our Nigerian ladies are not trying at all.
AfahaAbia:

All of you gather here to discuss about pussy. When una go discuss about ya dirty boxers Una dey wear for over one week?
9japride, NaBanga, Kornfusedman, madscientist88, virginchaser, imam07, Countersam, Bondriv, drimzsmoke, Dzzzz, Aaaaarghmed, obinna58, Rexymania and SenecaTheYounger, you all can't be rich cos it's women you are all chasing. I pity ya moms.
Aye gbogbo yin ti baje o!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by youngrichnigga: 9:39am On Mar 18
There has to be a sort of scent/odour (musky etc) not necessarily a pungent one that most of the girls have.
Just be sure that your nose is able to perceive odours/scent and not blocked or something grin gringrin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by imam07: 10:11am On Mar 18
Goodlady:

All of you gather here to discuss about pussy. When una go discuss about ya dirty boxers Una dey wear for over one week?
9japride, NaBanga, Kornfusedman, madscientist88, virginchaser, imam07, Countersam, Bondriv, drimzsmoke, Dzzzz, Aaaaarghmed, obinna58, Rexymania and SenecaTheYounger, you all can't be rich cos it's women you are all chasing. I pity ya moms.
Why are u in pain. I guess u are a kid d reason u are commenting like this. For your information i am federal civil servant and I have good business and am paying salary to them. This is a serious matter here. U think we are joking or making jest of you ladies. Instead of u to give your own side of opinion and we all gain from it. Your comment shows u are a typical Nigerian girl. Because is common in all you girls here. You all pretend alot. The question is, is it normal for pussy not to have odor. But u came here showing your childish behavior. All what u people know how to do most is runs and hookup business and to steal from guys. This topic should let u know how guys are so concern about neatness in women. Nah girl like you go dey complain dat guys leave you after one sex or complain guy nah one minute man. A man's dick hate dirty things and if u are dirty, don't expect a guy to satisfy you on bed. Dirty pussy dey irritate dick a lot if u don't know.
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by Elegantspiker(m): 10:32am On Mar 18
Learning is obviously a black's problem. The bolded because I haven't done or read a research over the claim. Watch how ladies will avoid this thread like plague.
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:48am On Mar 18
Goodlady:

SenecaTheYounger, you all can't be rich cos it's women you are all chasing. I pity ya moms.

I don’t understand people like you. So you can’t maintain a healthy relationship and still make money?

Maybe you have a subhuman brain that can only do one thing at a time. But most people can balance multiple things at a go and maintain it.
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by NEUDUDE: 10:59am On Mar 18
SenecaTheYonger:

I don’t understand people like you. So you can’t maintain a healthy relationship and still make money?

Maybe you have a subhuman brain that can only do one thing at a time. But most people can balance multiple things at a go and maintain it.

Lol typical nigerian girl they expect you to swallow the odor and still bill you ontop the disease
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by NEUDUDE: 11:00am On Mar 18
Goodlady:

hit a nerve haha. prolly smells down there embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by Goodlady(f): 11:48am On Mar 18
imam07:
Why are u in pain. I guess u are a kid d reason u are commenting like this. For your information i am federal civil servant and I have good business and am paying salary to them
Lier you aren't a civil servant. You are not lecturing these young boys on this site with good lesson. Why you go dey talk about Toto for monday morning?
Who be ya permanent secretary?
And you must indeed v a dirty prick. Cos boys like you dey wear one boxer for a week

NEUDUDE:

Ori e burû!
SenecaTheYonger:

Sorry you v a subhuman brain.

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by imam07: 12:00pm On Mar 18
Goodlady:

Lier you aren't a civil servant. You are not lecturing these young boys on this site with good lesson. Why you go dey talk about Toto for monday morning?
Who be ya permanent secretary?
And you must indeed v a dirty prick. Cos boys like you dey wear one boxer for a week

Ori e burû!

Sorry you v a subhuman brain.
did I post d topic on Monday? With my dirty boxer, ladies still dey die for d dick.
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by Goodlady(f): 12:02pm On Mar 18
imam07:
did I post d topic on Monday? With my dirty boxer, ladies still dey die for d dick.
Ayama!
You must be embroiled with tasteless dirty people!
See your stinking breathe sef!

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18
NaBanga:
you are a real OG.real one,you have said the truth.most white and Europe ladies dont smell.like you go dey wonder.very very near.Country wey I dey.the ladies are very very neat.e go be like make you lick their neck.Na why e go hard me to date Naija babe again.most of them are unhygienic and it starts from their old wig

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by NaBanga: 6:01pm On Mar 18
youngrichnigga:
There has to be a sort of scent/odour (musky etc) not necessarily a pungent one that most of the girls have.
Just be sure that your nose is able to perceive odours/scent and not blocked or something grin gringrin grin grin

You are telling me about women? Ha! American women do not have such an odor, because they tidy up down there. The muskiness is from sweat and not cleaning the area. This is why fat women have to take extra care in maintaining the area. Sometimes its incontinence (urine spilling). American men do not tolerate much odor, nor do they like a lot hair in that area. It's a big turn off from what I hear. It's only poverty that is making you think this is normal. Try 10 American women black or white, then compare to Nigerian women.
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by 9japride(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18
NEUDUDE:

[color=#006600][/color]

We are all adults.
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by Kornfusedman: 1:56am On Mar 19
drimzsmoke:

Says who

Says me nah.... no be from my mouth you carry hear am?
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by madscientist88(m): 11:02am On Mar 19
imam07:
Why are u in pain. I guess u are a kid d reason u are commenting like this. For your information i am federal civil servant and I have good business and am paying salary to them. This is a serious matter here. U think we are joking or making jest of you ladies. Instead of u to give your own side of opinion and we all gain from it. Your comment shows u are a typical Nigerian girl. Because is common in all you girls here. You all pretend alot. The question is, is it normal for pussy not to have odor. But u came here showing your childish behavior. All what u people know how to do most is runs and hookup business and to steal from guys. This topic should let u know how guys are so concern about neatness in women. Nah girl like you go dey complain dat guys leave you after one sex or complain guy nah one minute man. A man's dick hate dirty things and if u are dirty, don't expect a guy to satisfy you on bed. Dirty pussy dey irritate dick a lot if u don't know.
Re: Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? by madscientist88(m): 11:07am On Mar 19
Goodlady:

really?says the hoe on steroids, you are even so pathetic to mention these sorts of things associated to the men who matted you.this vishakanya says im broke yes im broke to trench maggots like you.

(1) (Reply)

Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? / A Woman Multiplies Everything A Man Gives Her / 6 Things That Will Change After You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.