Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? (764 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Nice2023(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2023
Mehn,people are suffering and this has nothing to do with tribe,place and region or religion.

Working class people are really suffering let alone those who are yet to be employed.

Personally,I have three children and I can tell from my experience what others who aren't earning enough are going through. Things have really gone bad just in about 2months.

For those who have no helper,how are u guys coping in today's Nigeria,those with new born babies how much is pampass,milk and how u do guys cope generally?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Franzinni: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2023
And our leaders are flexing as trillionaires while we the people are suffering the effects of thier backwards and Jurassic mentality, I blame Nigerians becasue we are incredible at being currupted and self centered... Majority of our work force is full of illiterates to bribed thier way through education in a bid to have a certificate, even though they carry an empty coconut head, a head that can never think of the betterment of the nation as it lacks substance to reason. That is why the political disrespect is so blatant.

3 Likes

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Tayorshd87: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2023
My brother the situation is terribly bad though because I have just two children now and another one dey belle cool shocked if I had known that APC will win I would have aborted it since 😢
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Waffarianman(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2023
It's easy to cope if you know what you're doing.
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Blessedarethepe(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2023
Tayorshd87:
My brother the situation is terribly bad though because I have just two children now and another one dey belle cool shocked if I had known that APC will win I would have aborted it since 😢
God will send help to you.
I'm a single and I have already concluded I'm only giving birth to two, so that I can enjoy myself too.
Children come with responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Jossyfine(f): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
The economy is really biting hard but in God we trust🙏 especially us that have large families( 3 biological kids, then 2 from my co wife that died last year while birthing a new child).

While bringing my new kids over, I never envisaged the economy will be this degraded.To make matter
Worse, my BIL is not supporting at all.

As a Mom of 5 kids is really not easy on me at all even though hubby has something close to a good income but the responsibility is seriously weighing us down.

Let’s all make psalm 25:1-2 our daily prayer cuz except God sends in a helper for Nigerians, we are in for a big surprise 🥲

3 Likes

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Jossyfine(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Be not be dismayed whatsoever be the case
There must be a way.

But let this baby be ur last cuz having a large family now is not for the faint hearted ☹️

1 Like

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by wunmi590(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2023

By not living beyond your mean....

3 Likes

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Blessedarethepe:
God will send help to you. I'm a single and I have already concluded I'm only giving birth to two, so that I can enjoy myself too. Children come with responsibility
Which God? Go your churches to see how the suffering there is as real as it is for those on the outside? God has never been in there with you lot so you better go ask your pastors and mogs to refund you for all the lies they fed you. undecided

Be the way, you better consider the wisdom of having no child at all. God, yes, God created even Eunuchs so there is everything wise about not having kids especially when you cannot afford to adequately raise them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jossyfine:
The economy is really biting hard but in God we trust🙏 especially us that have large families( 3 biological kids, then 2 from my co wife that died last year while birthing a new child).
While bringing my new kids over, I never envisaged the economy will be this degraded.To make matter

As a Mom of 5 kids is really not easy on me at all even though hubby has something close to a good income but the responsibility is seriously weighing us down.
Let’s all make psalm 25:1-2 our daily prayer cuz except God sends in a helper for Nigerians, we are in for a big surprise
🥲
LOL... Nigerians ehn! undecided

The Nigerian economy has not been in good shape for at least the last 40 years straight. For 40 straight years, the economy has remained in consistently bad shape and poverty levels risen over that period as a result. So what do you mean when you say you never envisaged the economy would be this degraded? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by henrimoto(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which God? Go your churches to see how the suffering there is as real as it is for those on the outside? God has never been in there with you lot so you better go ask your pastors and mogs to refund you for all the lies they fed you. undecided

Be the way, you better consider the wisdom of having no child at all. God, yes, God created even Eunuchs so there is everything wise about not having kids especially when you cannot afford to adequately raise them. undecided
Kobo.. na WA o, you no dey dey happy to see where them type G-O-D, na so you go spark...dey go off-key on top reasonable discussions.

Them dey discuss reasonable matter, you dey talk another thing..

1 Like

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
henrimoto:
Kobo.. na WA o, you know dey dey happy to see where them type G-O-D, na so you go spark...dey go off-key on top reasonable discussions. Them dey discuss reasonable matter, you dey talk another thing..
Wetin concern God with any of this? What part of the choices made by any one here has to do with that which God in fact commands or demands of those who will follow Him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Blessedarethepe(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I am having 2 Children. I can give them the best upbringing.
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Blessedarethepe:
■ I am having 2 Children. I can give them the best upbringing.
How? undecided
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Blessedarethepe(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How? undecided
Read through again.
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Blessedarethepe:
Read through again.
You should go read through your own comment for yourself to see that you said nothing of the how you intend, in the bad economy that remains Nigeria, to do that. And no, God does not force kids on anyone neither did He promise to give you resources for kids you chose to bring into this world. undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Jossyfine(f): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... Nigerians ehn! undecided

The Nigerian economy has not been in good shape for at least over 40 years straight. For 40 straight years, the economy has remained in consistently bad shape and poverty levels risen over that period as a result. So what do you mean when you say you never envisaged the economy would be this degraded? undecided

Sincerely speaking the economy wasn’t that bad to me prior to this government.

You know different strokes for different folks. But this time is the same strokes for all the folks😁

1 Like

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Blessedarethepe(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You should go read through your own comment for yourself to see that you said nothing of the how you intend, in the bad economy that remains Nigeria, to do that. And no, God does not force kids on anyone neither did He promise to give you resources for kids you chose to bring into this world. undecided
I am gainfully employed. And I earn good income that can sustain myself, two children and my wife.
And I said I'm planning to have just 2 children and you're quoting me like we have an unsettled business.
Kilode gan

2 Likes

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Blessedarethepe:

I am gainfully employed. And I earn good income that can sustain myself, two children and my wife.
And I said I'm planning to have just 2 children and you're quoting me like we have an unsettled business.
Kilode gan
So your intention is to raise them from paycheck to paycheck as well? lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/7773810/consequences-having-many-children-bad/4#124616202
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Blessedarethepe(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So your intention is to raise them from paycheck to paycheck as well? lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/7773810/consequences-having-many-children-bad/4#124616202
Wahala
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
Franzinni:
And our leaders are flexing as trillionaires while we the people are suffering the effects of thier backwards and Jurassic mentality, I blame Nigerians becasue we are incredible at being currupted and self centered... Majority of our work force is full of illiterates to bribed thier way through education in a bid to have a certificate, even though they carry an empty coconut head, a head that can never think of the betterment of the nation as it lacks substance to reason. That is why the political disrespect is so blatant.

Our politicians are always searching for their WAEC certificates.
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by henrimoto(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Blessedarethepe:

Kilode gan
😆😆😆😆 ...You suppose know who you dey follow quote ....since.. Na Nairaland one and only ! Kobo....
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
henrimoto:
Kobo.. na WA o, you no dey dey happy to see where them type G-O-D, na so you go spark...dey go off-key on top reasonable discussions.

Them dey discuss reasonable matter, you dey talk another thing..

Kobo is telling you truth about realities on ground or you want make him lie to you like your pastors?

Chinese have the highest number of billionaires in the world, na God give them?

We go use our God given brain las las!
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by SmilingImabong: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
kiss
On God bro
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Skyview01:
■ Kobo is telling you truth about realities on ground or you want make him lie to you like your pastors?
Chinese have the highest number of billionaires in the world, na God give them? We go use our God given brain las las!
2023, we still dey wait for people to begin wetin the rest of the world don dey engage tay tay! lipsrsealed
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by GboyegaD(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jossyfine:

Let’s all make psalm 25:1-2 our daily prayer cuz except God sends in a helper for Nigerians, we are in for a big surprise 🥲

Thank you for being a good woman, God bless and keep you and all yours.

4 Likes

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by henrimoto(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Skyview01:

Kobo is telling you truth about realities on ground or you want make him lie to you like your pastors?

Chinese have the highest number of billionaires in the world, na God give them?

We go use our God given brain las las!
...Base on the topic of the thread... it's not about pastors' and their congregation now.
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by fineboynl(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
I was in club yesterday and everywhere was scanty. No body did dorime. And even the few people there they weren’t buying thing much. Other that energy drink and beer. I move that night to other clubs. Those once were even worst. Ashowa full road even inside rain.

Nigeria is not the place to strain children again. Anybody when get funds to japa but still remain here training children na them know watin them find come.
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Westernlove: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Franzinni:
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Westernlove: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jossyfine:

Sincerely speaking the economy wasn’t that bad to me prior to this government.

You know different strokes for different folks. But this time is the same strokes for all the folks😁

At the bolded Is the reason how the Country got to where it is today.

There are still many Wealthy/Rich Criminals out there who would keep saying Nigeria is the best country in the world because It's favoring them while turning blind eyes to the Woes of the Country. They won't Voice out nor see the Negativity not until It affects them Individually. Nigerians generally are not just good people Sigh.

I'm living comfortable and I will continue to live comfortably no matter how worst the Country turns out. But there is nothing that will ever give me Joy due to the Situation of Things in this Country NEVER!!!

Talkless of being boastful of saying Nigeria is the best place to live in the World lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Douglad: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Westernlove:

At the bolded Is the reason how the Contraption got to where it is today.

There are still many Wealthy/Rich Criminals out there who would keep saying Nigeria is the best country in the world because It's favoring them while turning blind eyes to the Woes of the Contraption. They won't Voice out nor see the Negativity not until It affects them Individually. Nigerians generally are not just good people Sigh.

I'm living comfortable and I will continue to live comfortably no matter how worst the Country turns out. But there is nothing that will ever give me Joy due to the Situation of Things in this Country NEVER!!!

Talkless of being boastful of saying Nigeria is the best place to live in the World lol.

People like you with common sense for this country no reach 20.

As far the average well to do idiot is concerned, Nigeria as a country in tbr best place in the world.

It doesn't matter that there are over 100 million people in poverty. It doesn't matter that unemployment rate is at 45%. Or that they're just one major sickness away from poverty in a country with no social security.

They just want to defend the status quo to feel among

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women? / Merry Xmas To Ya'll! / School And Family Grapple With Death Of 7-year-old Who Was Struck By A Fire Truc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.