Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? (790 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Jossyfine(f): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... Nigerians ehn! undecided

The Nigerian economy has not been in good shape for at least over 40 years straight. For 40 straight years, the economy has remained in consistently bad shape and poverty levels risen over that period as a result. So what do you mean when you say you never envisaged the economy would be this degraded? undecided

You looking at the other side of my post, am a hustler that deals on fashion. When I say the economy wasn’t bad, Twas cuz my biz was a lil bit stable due to subsidized pms as we run on Gen. but now the biz is not making enough cash.

But all the same, we will still survive.
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which God? Go your churches to see how the suffering there is as real as it is for those on the outside? God has never been in there with you lot so you better go ask your pastors and mogs to refund you for all the lies they fed you. undecided

Be the way, you better consider the wisdom of having no child at all. God, yes, God created even Eunuchs so there is everything wise about not having kids especially when you cannot afford to adequately raise them. undecided

Kobo and 1sharon, the number 1 enemies of God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
GboyegaD:

Thank you for being a good woman, God bless and keep you and all yours.

Sir gboyega on the beat. grin grin grin
Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by armyofone(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is the time for everyone to start having one or two kids. Unless you are wealthy in Nigeria, don't have 3 or more kids.

Use condoms!
Learn to calculate your safe periods.
Stop my money your money.
Adopt our money and both husband and wifey work together.
Stop spending on side women. Bring your paycheck home.

1 Like

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by armyofone(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... Nigerians ehn! undecided

The Nigerian economy has not been in good shape for at least over 40 years straight. For 40 straight years, the economy has remained in consistently bad shape and poverty levels risen over that period as a result. So what do you mean when you say you never envisaged the economy would be this degraded? undecided

40 straight years!! yet they're doing "I born pass you or I shagfull* pass you.
What a joke of a country!

Tinubu wife should create a platform to bring more awareness for family planning, give out free condoms etc

1 Like

Re: Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 2:08am On Jul 26, 2023
Jossyfine:
■ You looking at the other side of my post, am a hustler that deals on fashion. When I say the economy wasn’t bad, Twas cuz my biz was a lil bit stable due to subsidized pms as we run on Gen. but now the biz is not making enough cash.

But all the same, we will still survive.
Everyone na hustler for Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/6570215/father-mother-abandon-six-children#102047479

https://www.nairaland.com/7772011/38-years-old-40k-salary#124545217

Children na national product all of them dey produce in abundance.. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nice Interior For Xmas & New Year / Protect Your Family / How To Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.