Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (12631 Views)

I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C [Picture]

PC = Personal Computer.

If you came here with a bad mind, then you're corrupt. Please, repent.

Anyway, this post is to motivate you and show you a secret so you can never be poor even without going out of your house.

As a kid, I repaired radios and TVs. As a teen, I repaired phones and laptops. As an adult, I'm a programmer/web developer, an author (even though I don't like being called an author), a bedroom expert and so on.

Enough about me. She came to my house and complained of her PC not booting and other issues.

Instead of repairing it for her, I bought it from her for just 10k since it's just a dual core and dismantled it in my bedroom to do the repair. Yes, repairing electronics is one of my skills.

While repairing, I recorded a video with the Canon camera below for YouTube.

I wrote some new books and created a new PD account and published them with the new PC.

This month, this book generated a token of $1200+ — which is is about 480k.

The YouTube video is also soaring high.

In summary, ordinary 10k will be generating me millions soon and forever. I have done this kind of thing before in the past and it never fails.

In 2016, I was broke and my cousin gave me 10k and I used this money to buy a domain name for 4k and hosting for 6k via a hosting company called syskay.com and that was the birth of my first site wetclef.com.

So, this my 10k technique never fails. Anyone can do it as long as they stay focused and determined.

Sadly, most of the youths are more focused on watching football, TV, masturbation, gambling, and jumping from one social media to another.

When the see someone making progress, the hate on you without knowing all the hours you sacrificed in your craft while they were busy having fun.

Below is one of the alerts I'll receive at the end on this month.

Typing...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Now, let's talk.

It's not about making money, but investing it.

I always tell men to learn and master 3 skills and they are

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

I have spent years on these 3 skills and this is why I'm always confident in what I do. With those three skills, you'll be ahead of 97% of men on Earth in thinking and in progress.

Let's look into number 3: money management. As you all know, money management is all about investing money to yield more money so you can use it to help yourself and people around you.

Imagine I use the 480k and purchase a Keke as shown below. Won't it generate job for the driver and small money for me, the owner? Yes, it will. That is how to be smart in a shîthole country to escape poverty.

If you put all your hopes in a uni degree, you'll live a life of slavery and financial regrets.

Focus on skills: technical and digital skills if you want to live a life of financial freedom.

So, that was what I did to her naughty PC. I repaired it and used it to publish books.

Typing...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
My question is: If I transfer this 480k to you, which business will you invest it in that will generate you something better than the Keke I talked about earlier?

The best answer with details will get a gift from me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Finally, what I did isn't rocket science — anyone can do it. If someone like me could, surely, you can and even do better.

3 Likes

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nat404: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Now, let's talk.

It's not about making money, but investing it.

I always tell men to learn and master 3 skills and they are

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

I have spent years on these 3 skills and this is why I'm always confident in what I do. With those three skills, you'll be ahead of 97% of men on Earth in thinking and in progress.

Let's look into number 3: money management. As you all know, money management is all about investing money to yield more money so you can use it to help yourself and people around you.

Imagine I use the 480k and purchase a Keke as shown below. Won't it generates job for the driver and small money for me, the owner? Yes, it will. That is how to be smart in a shîthole country to escape poverty.

If you put all your hopes in degree, you'll live a life of slavery and financial regrets.

Focus on skills: technical and digital skills if you want to want to live a life of financial freedom.

So, that was what I did to her naughty PC.

Typing...
Give me his number.

1 Like

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by BrightestFuture: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wow! Am astonished. But if you give me part of it, i would use it to buy a laptop or an android phone to learn graphic design, coding and programming and the likes. But if the reason isn't meaningful enough to you sir, it's okay. Anyway, am a fan of yours and i have to say this, i want to be like you in the future, even greater than you. You are a role model to me. I just finished my Waec exam and i opted for medicine at uniben but i don't want to be dependent only on being a medical doctor but also a businessman and online-earner. Lemme stop here. May God bless you more, more money to you account.

5 Likes

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dexterfire: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2020

11 Likes

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Life is all about risk...

Bought large quantity of yams( in bulk) and head to katsina state and resale..

Withing a weeks, I would have like hundred thousand gain.

No gut's no glory...

Peace...

8 Likes

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Weed & pussy - 480k

Just kidding.

Seriously...
I will buy a laptop 100k or less.

Invest 350k in low risk shares.

Use the rest for data subscription to take good advantage of my laptop.

3 Likes

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by olorunyomi13773: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
lifestyle is all about probability... Bought large amounts of dioscorea( in quantity) and head to katsina federal and sale.. Withing a months, I would have like hundred thousand loss. No stomach's no greatness... peacemaking...

2 Likes

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
@Nat404, which number?
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by mjay945(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
My question is: If I transfer this 480k to you, which business will you invest it in that will generate you something better than the Keke I talked about earlier?

Na Barber shop ooo,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nat404: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
@Nat404, which number?
The keke.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by HolySword: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kindly note that I'm not recommending anyone to him — I just saw the good offer on Olist.ng.

Do your investigation before you transact. See number and link below. https://olist.ng/motorcycles-scooters/AMAZING-TRYCICLE-KEKENAPEP-68992125698049.html

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
My boss If i can have 10 percent of it,am sure i will likely be like you in 3years...... I will invest it in palm oil business.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by HolySword: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
olorunyomi13773:
lifestyle is all about probability... Bought large amounts of dioscorea( in quantity) and head to katsina federal and sale.. Withing a months, I would have like hundred thousand loss. No stomach's no greatness... peacemaking...
Why not create your own grammar...

You are disqualified...
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nat404: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Kindly note that I'm not recommending anyone to him — I just saw the good offer on Olist.ng.

Do your investigation before you transact. See number and link below. https://olist.ng/motorcycles-scooters/AMAZING-TRYCICLE-KEKENAPEP-68992125698049.html
Thanks man. U are one in a million.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by WallStreetfx(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Gaming shop or football show centre
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Muna4Real, why did you say, "Life is like a marathon sex" in your profile? Also, what will you invest the 480k on?
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
I will use it to learn graphic designing, digital marketing and blogging
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Muna4Real, why did you say, "Life is like a marathon sex" in your profile? Also, what will you invest the 480k on?

grin cheesy

I didn't add sex to the text. Life's like a marathon because there is always competition in this life, and only the strong that can survive. If you are not strong and smart enough, the world will leave you behind.

As for the 480k, hmm, I will use 300k to start my dream poultry business. My mom had a poultry farm and she inspired me alot with her ideas. I already have a site I can use for that.

I will use 150k to invest in cryptocurrency. Tron is my main focus. I don't want it to pass me by like the way bitcoin and ethereum did.

I tried Abi? Clap for me.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by damtan(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Cryptocurrency right now is a cool business.
Likewise, I'm good at digital marketing and can also use wordpress and instabuilder to create website for myself.
This money would surely be invested in my network marketing business. In a matter of months, I would have made quite some millions and this would continue till I get tired; be rest assured I can never get tired.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by DkJay: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin

20k, I'll use it to hire two ghost writers. They'll write on how to make money online and how to transform your spouse into the perfect partner for you.

These aren't the titles I'll use, of course, but that's the general idea.

Matter of fact, I'll use 100k to hire ghost writers, write five books in a series. I'm a super editor and have topnotch proofreading skills.

I can format, and design the covers myself. I'll use 50k to promote the books on Amazon.

I'll keep 100k in a Cowrywise savings account, 6% interest p.a. to be used for future investment.

I'll invest in 100k in Forex. I know the CEO of WKC through a close friend of his. The guy's net worth has crossed the $50M mark a long time ago, and he did it through Forex. So I'll put that in holding for five years, using his company.

I'll keep 50k as spending cash and invest the rest in selling digital marketing services to Fortune 500 companies using the LinkedIn platform, which is the greatest congregation of professionals.

I'll get the paid tools and hardware I need to begin, then I'll begin reaching out to them organically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tony142: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmmm, well, if u transfer it to me, I will buy a laptop of 80k and invest it in my Forex trading business and make back that 480k in a month

Laptop is what is holding me backwards, if not I suppose done blow by now embarassed

The small laptop I was managing b4 to trade forex is giving me more headache than my village people are giving me lipsrsealed cry
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Obzerfapex(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:

i will use the 480k to buy a laptop then trade forex and start crypto currency business
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hmm. Lots of great ideas above. I have learned a few things from the comments above. More comments is needed.

2 Likes

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Muna4real, I'll surely clap for you — you deserve. It all depends on what you want me to use for the clapping; my hand, legs, or third leg?

Poultry and crypto? That's cool. It's nice seeing a woman think digitally. I was thinking you'd say, "I'd use the money to buy leggings and use the rest to buy a beauty pageant form."
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Your keke might suffer from poor maintenance or some unforseen mechanicals related faults.
I will use the said amount for Agriculture-related business.
Pros
1. Some raw foods are about to become as precious as Gold, a seasoned business man will make ORGASMIC PROFIT from them
2. The wisest man said "Man shall not live by bread ALONE", he never said " man shall not live by bread"... No matter the situation, the condition, the place or time, A well planned food business will forever remain EVERGREEN
3. There are a lot of options (niches) and each is profitable on its own.. It will NEVER BE SATURATED!
- Raw foods
- Restaurants
- Poultry (A little bit risky though).
- Baking (Bakery, pastries and all)
4. You can always write Cookbooks and diet recipe (from experience) for passive incomes.
(Fill in the blanks)
Cons
- I don't have 480k.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Hmm. Lots of great ideas above. I have learned a few things from the comments above. More comments is needed.

I will invest in real estate business with the 480k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included / Gratitude From The Heart / Can Your Woman Be More Curvy And Sexy Than This Lady? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.