Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off (42367 Views)

Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo / I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help / More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by obedience4(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Anny69:
From Elon Musk. smiley

No wife material in nairaland
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
physise:
Foolish billionaire. How can you replace a well-recognized brand with an alphabet? A cheap design at that

Lol! Guy I won be foolish billionaire o
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
Elon Musk is one of the dumbest people on this planet. Thank God he comes from a wealthy family of Apartheid profiteers, otherwise he would be living in the gutters of Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Rednose: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
Time to move on to.... Threads.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by wonlasewonimi: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
a very useless billionaire money miss road
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by KidFromForeign(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
X mark the spot.🎯

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by maasoap(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

This is wrong, not an obsession, rather, it's a vision.

X is a part of Elon Musk's plan to create an “everything app”.

Read series of condemning responses above, I shake my head, you think you know better than Musk eh, you think he's a joker? Laughs....

Of course he is. I don't know why it is taking you too long to see it. Some of your fellows have realised that.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by faceland: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
9 "people" owns X Corp and they are all kept their identity hiden.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wodu89:
Twitter is dead. Dorsey should have known better than sell Twitter to this guy. From one terrible decision to the next in a sequence. Smh
Dorsey cannot complain he has $44 billion in his bank. I guess.

But man! Mr Musk has gone crazy.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Worst decision ever by Mr Musk, Twitter is dead.

Anyway, it is his business, his money I don't Mr Musk even bought Twitter for profit reasons, he may have other ulterior motives.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

This is wrong, not an obsession, rather, it's a vision.

X is a part of Elon Musk's plan to create an “everything app”.

Read series of condemning responses above, I shake my head, you think you know better than Musk eh, you think he's a joker? Laughs....

I think Mr Musk has other motives and i iam sure he knows what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Exceed15: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Its the service that matters not the name.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by HNICEARTH: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Twitter videos will now be referred to as xvideos shocked

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Anny69: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
obedience4:

No wife material in nairaland
You don't understand a simple joke, lmao.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by HITsquad: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
If you are smart enough you would realize that Elon musk is the best thing to ever happen to Twitter and the world as a whole.

Every other major social media and cooperate Media is controlled by a western elites(Liberal syndicate) They only allow you to see or know what they want you to. They only shove one sided narrative, their narrative down your throat... The censor every other narratives that are different from theirs!

But Elon Musk is giving you a voice, he is giving the other side an opportunity to be heard too... Which is only fair.

Elon is a SuperHero without a suit... Why do you guys hate him? What has he ever done to you... I will tell you why you hate him. It's because those global elites that have been lying to you all your life convinced you to hate him.

Have you ever asked yourself why the media all of a sudden started treating Musk as a villain since he bought Twitter? Mean They used to refer him as a genius lol.

There's more going on in this world than you know.... You just need to open your third eye to be able to see it... You need to step away from herd of sheeps🐏 think bro... Think goddamn it!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by stasius: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
The guy is just playing with twitter like it is a toy.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mr Musk knows what he is doing, I am sure, Mr Musk is a visioner. I mean, this is the man who invented electric vehicles, guess what? Every Vehicle will be electric in the next 20 years to come.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Hanndye: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Billionaires don't see things the way ordinary people do. What you see as assets, they see as toys. Sometimes it pays them off, sometimes it doesn't.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
HITsquad:
If you are smart enough you would realize that Elon musk is the best thing to ever happen to Twitter and the world as a whole.

Every other major social media and cooperate Media is controlled by a western elites(Liberal syndicate) They only allow you to see or know what they want you to. They only shove one sided narrative, their narrative down your throat... The censor every other narratives that are different from theirs!

But Elon Musk is giving you a voice, he is giving the other side an opportunity to be heard too... Which is only fair.

Elon is a SuperHero without a suit... Why do you guys hate him? What has he ever done to you... I will tell you why you hate him. It's because those global elites that have been lying to you all your life convinced you to hate him.

Have you ever asked yourself why the media all of a sudden started treating Musk as a villain since he bought Twitter? Mean They used to refer him as a genius lol.

There's more going on in this world than you know.... You just need to open your third eye to be able to see it... You need to step away from herd of sheeps🐏 think bro... Think goddamn it!
Makes a lota sense.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Guestlander: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Elon Musk is not completely sane.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by AliEzeOlu: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Xixtie:
It's the son's name for me.

X Æ A-12 Musk.

What a name.

I don't know if he ever tried pronouncing that name before giving that Innocent little baby.

Seems like a mathematical formular to me.

E sure me die say the younger Musk go change the name when he comes of change grin grin
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Expanse2020(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
bigdammyj:
Okay.
ELO Mosque don bird to Xmass is another miracle of the century grin
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
ecolime:

You are calling a Dollar billionaire foolish. The joke is on you.

Eccentric geniuses don't necessarily have to see things the way everyone else does.
Most ignorant poor folks like me seem to see everything from a financial, money or profit point of views, but geniuses like Musk sees visions,

I mean, Mr Musk invented electric vehicles , guess what? Every vehicle will be electric in the next 20 years. Lots of people thought Mr Musk was foolish too when he came out with electric cars.

He is not just a dollar billionaie but the wealthiest man on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by akpumping7720(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Who am I to advise him?
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Charismatic107:
You are so daft, how old are you boy. The fact that you are struggling with life does not mean we all are. You mean I have to use an expensive gadget to be considered rich. immature kids everywhere
Some of these kids on here are complete morrons. grin
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by noobody(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Xvideos twitter account was suspended because of this change.
Elon on this one.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
OboOlora:
Billionaire wey de take psychedelic, e go soon change the logo to white powder.
E ni ti o gbadun🤣
Wetin come be your own there? Na you and him dey take the psychedelic? grin how you take know?
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Charismatic107: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Some of these kids on here are complete morrons. grin
I totally agree with you sir
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Alexiiydon: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Here to read comments of some poor rifrafs who will want to tell a rich man how to run his business

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Charismatic107:
I totally agree with you sir
I am still using the phone i bought since 2012 for £50. It doesn't mean i cannot afford a £200 phone, it is just why? Why should I pay that much? For a latest phone that i don't even need! Besides, my old phone still works perfectly.. grin

What some of these morronic kids don't know is that rich people do not waste money unnercerssarily, that is why they are rich. grin
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by kushe: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Suddenly everybody is a financial expert and can advice a real wizkid who changed the financial landscape with PayPal.
From PayPal turned a near bankrupt Tesla into a goldmine while at the same time sending rockets to space and reusing them again and again and some Nigerians have the nerve to call him names simply because they are addicted to twitter.
Elon Musk is nobody's mate in the tech space at the moment and even if he wrote off the 44 billion from his networth today,only Bernard Arnault would be richer,so why doesn't everyone just allow this guy do his thing and judge him when he tells you he is done.
Meanwhile he is not a media darling,so a lot of the narrative out there is to actually portray him as wacko because they fantasise about this guy failing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / My Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.