Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off (42368 Views)

Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo / I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help / More Problems For Iphone X As Some Iphone X Units Suffer From Crackling Speakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by WHITELIGHTER: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Some idiots will still come here to say he knows best because he's a Billionaire. Tinubu that's a president, does he know anything?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
TheSuperX:
Na ur papa get the company?
I taya oo! grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Here to read comments of some poor rifrafs who will want to tell a rich man how to run his business
I wonder. grin Mr Musk the genius who invented electric vehicles that is the future vehicles to drive.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Some idiots will still come here to say he knows best because he's a Billionaire. Tinubu that's a president, does he know anything?
There is not comparison between Tifnubu and Mr Musk. grin soon in the next 20 years every car will be electric, many people like you thought that Mr Musk is a fool when he, yes he! Invented electric cars. What has Tifnubu invented?

Mr Musks is the wealthiest guy on earth who are we to teach him how to run his business? grin a poor man like me?
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
There is not comparison between Tifnubu and Mr Musk. grin soon in the next 20 years every car will be electric, many people like you thought that Mr Musk is a fool when he, yes he! Invented electric cars. What has Tifnubu invented?

Mr Musks is the wealthiest guy on earth who are we to teach him how to run his business? grin a poor man like me.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by kushe: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Elon Musk is one of the dumbest people on this planet. Thank God he comes from a wealthy family of Apartheid profiteers, otherwise he would be living in the gutters of Europe.

So apartheid money gave him his start in life ?
Do you even know the guy's story and was this so called wealth from his father or mother side?
And when exactly did the apartheid money come into play in making him who he is today.
People regurgitate beer parlour gist and beat their chest peddling conspiracies as fact but with a little intelligence ,dull people are easy to fish out with the very words they say or type.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
kushe:
Suddenly everybody is a financial expert and can advice a real wizkid who changed the financial landscape with PayPal.
From PayPal turned a near bankrupt Tesla into a goldmine while at the same time sending rockets to space and reusing them again and again and some Nigerians have the nerve to call him names simply because they are addicted to twitter.
Elon Musk is nobody's mate in the tech space at the moment and even if he wrote off the 44 billion from his networth today,only Bernard Arnault would be richer,so why doesn't everyone just allow this guy do his thing and judge him when he tells you he is done.
Meanwhile he is not a media darling,so a lot of the narrative out there is to actually portray him as wacko because they fantasise about this guy failing.
grin grin grin Very nicely put. Your mind is absolutely great!
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
clinician2x:

The same you oo. Rich online poor offline.

Asshole

Haha living large online struggling offline.
So because his budget for phone is 120 means he is poor? grin grin you are really dumb.

Do you even know what the word budget mean? You uneducated bafoon!
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by damosky12(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wodu89:
Twitter is dead. Dorsey should have known better than sell Twitter to this guy. From one terrible decision to the next in a sequence. Smh

Lol. Why is twitter dead na? Because you don't like Elon Musk or the changes?
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Ofodirinwa: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
ecolime:

You are calling a Dollar billionaire foolish. The joke is on you.

Eccentric geniuses don't necessarily have to see things the way everyone else does.

stop worshipping human beings
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by WHITELIGHTER: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:

Mr Musks is the wealthiest guy on earth who are we to teach him how to run his business? grin a poor man like me.

He made his wealth base on tech invention...not social media business. He's too personal with Twitter and too much tweaking will end the app
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by chisupport: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
It's Amazing how white people are calling all the shots... Africans have no option that to just use it like that 😀😀😀.

Their app, their choice... Let us continue to wander in permittivity and continue to clap for our bad leaders and keep chanting tribal war songs upandan on every available platforms
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

He made his wealth base on tech invention...not social media business. He's too personal with Twitter and too much tweaking will end the app
And what is Twitter is Twitter not part of Tech?

Maybe he wants to end the app. Who knows? Only Mr Musk, but what i am sure and know of is that I am not in the position to teach Musk how to run a business.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by spiSeyi: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
The social networking biz is not for everyone and that is why Mark (Meta) will always be on top of this game ahead of Elon. Mark acquired WhatsApp & IG yet he didn't change their name. Elon is a brilliant investor but this Twitter is a bad biz.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by enemyofprogress: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Finally the wicked people of the world killed that bird and use it for pepper soup
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by ABsurebet(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2023

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
unclejb2:
This is going to reduce the price of fuel in Nigeria
Lol!

It's inconsequential
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by clinician2x: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:

My father is an uneducated bafoon!

I'm not surprised.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by eteba(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
unclejb2:
This is going to reduce the price of fuel in Nigeria
I guess
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Menclothing: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Rich decision
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Calitoscassius(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
clinician2x:

I'm not surprised.
Yes, so is our father the father of you and me. Your father gave birth to us. You morron!

Now, edit this let's see. dumbo! grin
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by AbuAeesha: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hmm,On top him property??
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by BRATISLAVA: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
The number of this man's fans is dropping.

Gone are the days when everyone learning a language wanted to be him (or—more obviously—have his wealth in their pockets). Don't people want to quote him like he's divinity any more. Is he at the right hand side where everything is wrong? Or is he posting too much nowadays and eroding his mystique? Or have his fans grown older and, pray, wiser?
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by BRATISLAVA: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wodu89:
Twitter is dead. Dorsey should have known better than sell Twitter to this guy. From one terrible decision to the next in a sequence. Smh
Looks more like a template that everyone else will follow. Will he later be revered as a pioneer? Genius? Revolutionizer?

Keep watching and find out.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by BRATISLAVA: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
kushe:

Do you even know the guy's story and was this so called wealth from his father or mother side?
And when exactly did the apartheid money come into play in making him who he is today.
People regurgitate beer parlour gist and beat their chest peddling conspiracies as fact but with a little intelligence ,dull people are easy to fish out with the very words they say or type.

Once you are white you are evil and racist and benefited from the purchase of their ancestors whose own tribesmen sold them off. It's the stuff of saloons.

If his wealth is a product of apartheid as much as the wealth of the Singhs should be, let it be proven .

Nigerian athlete fails doping test.
Translation while licking the bottom of the glass: racist whites want to strip African girl of a gold medal, the bloody racists!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Ay04z(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Citizens of a particular poverty-stricken country are angry that the world's richest man decided to rebrand the logo of one of his businesses. They feel they are more intelligent and business-minded than the multi-billionaire. Very strange!!
very strange people...
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Charismatic107: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I am still using the phone i bought since 2012 for £50. It doesn't mean i cannot afford a £200 phone, it is just why? Why should I pay that much? For a latest phone that i don't even need! Besides, my old phone still works perfectly.. grin

What some of these morronic kids don't know is that rich people do not waste money unnercerssarily, that is why they are rich. grin
You are so on point, infact you nailed it. Why should I buy an expensive phone when my old inexpensive phone can perform the same purpose.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by blackgold2018(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
physise:
Foolish billionaire. How can you replace a well-recognized brand with an alphabet? A cheap design at that
you see it as cheap design probably because you lack brilliance.

“Simple is Class”
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
kushe:

The seed money he used in investing in paypal was from his apartheid daddy! Look it up. You're the ignorant/uninformed m0r0n here.
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by Pascal9: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Charismatic107:
You are indeed a poor man with low IQ, the fact that he is a billionaire does not mean he can't make bad decision. The fact that he owns Twitter does not mean he is the only user on the platform.
buy your own platform, stop complaining
Re: Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off by eepeepook: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
The man keeps acting like someone on nose candy. His impulsive decisions are getting too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / My Experience At Emeka Offor Plaza, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.