Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN (8727 Views)

I Smoked Colos Blood � F Jesus Just Save Me And Brought Me To My Body / What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? / The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by marlow1962(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Don't smoke colos like you smoke weed (grass) or Arizona. One deep puff every 30 minutes is okay, sit back and catch your trips
Puff am 1 week, your body go adapt.
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by OKOATA(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Only people who never smoke Colorado before go yarn say na dangerous drug

na lie abe

Colorado na normal highness weed, that will keep you calm
Na because your brain carry am for now. I have a friend like you, he's been taking colos way back 3yrs now thinking his brain is strong, lately I been home I was told his already going mad, after he takes colos be will start pursuing okada guys on the street. He's dad has stroke and he will be in tears, one day after taking the colos, the dad recorded him and sent the video to his younger bro in canada. Keep taking that shiit, it will get to a stage you will go mental, your ear drum will be the first target. It will be destroyed and same as your brain, I assure you.
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by OseSammy(m): 3:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Being healthy is the new high don't smoke don't drink don't do drugs just don't let societal happenings influence you

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by sslcrypt: 4:06am On Jul 26, 2023
Jakumo:

So-called Colorado is NOT a plant. It is a deadly chemical sold by Chinese criminal gangs and it turns people into lunatics. Any person reckless enough to ingest such chemicals will either run mad or die, which might even be a good thing.

This the GOSPEL TRUTH, yet no body calls out the Chinese because they want their debt trap loan. An executive order will be declared on them soon
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by luminouz(m): 4:12am On Jul 26, 2023
KingDash09:
Since my mother gave birth to me I’ve never smoked

It’s better to be a keyboard boy than to be a smoker
Cause smoking can’t pay you 15m to flex

I’m rich... and I’m fucking happy

You are just like me. People stare at me weird when I tell them I've never drank nor smoked.
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2023
luminouz:

You are just like me. People stare at me weird when I tell them I've never drank nor smoked.
You lie, same you that have made references to smoke and drink in some topics. I wonder the image some of you try so hard to protect in a faceless forum. You drink and smoke, stop pretending about it or you simply quit since you ain't proud of it. That was how another of their oga will quickly type I don't smoke and drink only for him to be contradicting himself in another post about drinking beer every weekend, I had to Google if beer isn't alcoholic. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by luminouz(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2023
Why won't this ugly wiîtch above me leave me alone na?

Never seen a woman stalk a man this much...This is borderline insane!!!

If you want me, kuku send me DM na..make I waya your pussy well, werëy!!! 🙂
Re: The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN by Bankerboy: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2023
online4business:

Ikoko rumola and bundu.

Demarket Cairo wey I sabi like the back of my black behind.

Make I cap you go stadium road for Gra na there you go see jonki dem.

Abi no don go emouha for blank market?

Abi na elele big and small

pH na my area but drug don dey spoil am small small

Sou na le time no dey enyah use your 99
I fit gree for that elele big and small. . Enter ahoda go see wetin dey happen. . Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queens With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless, Storms Night Club (Photos) / / Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.