Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (407835 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 4:03am On Sep 24, 2023
dongreat2018:
Good day all..
Please can someone help me with a copy of SOP for visa? I want to have idea on how it looks like. Pls kindly forward to dongreatness2018@gmail.com.

Thank you in anticipation!!!

Visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/523#100849022

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ericksen(m): 4:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Thank you so much.
bullstriker:
Yes, it does

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themmzyadewale: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Good morning guys. Please I want to ask a question. My agent refused to give me my ircc portal login, firstly is there a way I can reset it if I want to change school, cos I heard I need to notify IRcc I am changing schools. PS; I am in Canada aiidy. I just want to know how I can go about my Ircc login or if its possible to open a new one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2023
Themmzyadewale:
Good morning guys. Please I want to ask a question. My agent refused to give me my ircc portal login, firstly is there a way I can reset it if I want to change school, cos I heard I need to notify IRcc I am changing schools. PS; I am in Canada aiidy. I just want to know how I can go about my Ircc login or if its possible to open a new one

Did he use your email to open it? Did he activate your 2 factor authentication via email? If yes, then he isn't wise because he can't even access the portal without you giving him the codes.

Yes you can open a new portal and with your UCI, the new portal will be linked with all your information. However, I am not certain if that applies for change of dli situation. But I belive it should also apply as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Idbell: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2023
EdFin
MICROFINANCE BANK

Please has anyone ever used them for student loan before?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
You can’t use the IRCC portal to change DLI. To change DLI, you must create a gckey account called an ‘old portal’ by Nairalanders. Sign in, under Designated Learning Institution Student transfer, click ’Transfer from DLI number’ and provide the required information to complete the submission.
Themmzyadewale:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Do not use a Nigerian microfinance bank for a Canadian study permit application
Idbell:
EdFin
MICROFINANCE BANK

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mueeze(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
bullstriker:

Why do you say this if I may ask?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mueeze(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Please has anyone used Tuition by Flutterwave for school fees payment in Canada or to Conestoga College. Is it advisable? How reliable is it? How fast is the delivery to the school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Heritagebib: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ok. Thank you

bullstriker:
You don’t need to update your MBS. IRCC can access it anytime with the ticket you provided.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Idbell: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
bullstriker:

🙏🏻 thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Idbell: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Please does it matter if a program is part time?
Will it affect work/study eligibility by ircc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Idbell:
Please does it matter if a program is part time?
Will it affect work/study eligibility by ircc

Part time programs aren’t PGWP eligible
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mmaezuo: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hi NL.
A friend got PPR for himself, spouse and infant. He is going on a loan from his elder brother. People are advising him to leave the infant and travel to Canada with his wife because it won't be easy for him and family over there.
Won't leaving his infant behind be a problem at POE?
Also, is life really difficult in Canada that he won't be able to survive together with his wife and infant?

Please I really need your opinions because I am effortlessly convincing him that he will definitely survive in Canada with his family and will pay back the loan if he plans himself well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ednut1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
mmaezuo:
Hi NL.
A friend got PPR for himself, spouse and infant. He is going on a loan from his elder brother. People are advising him to leave the infant and travel to Canada with his wife because it won't be easy for him and family over there.
Won't leaving his infant behind be a problem at POE?
Also, is life really difficult in Canada that he won't be able to survive together with his wife and infant?

Please I really need your opinions because I am effortlessly convincing him that he will definitely survive in Canada with his family and will pay back the loan if he plans himself well.
what province is he going He wont be able to get accommodation easily with a family of 3, he can rent a room for himself but most landlords will not rent a full house him with family of 3. He has loan to repay, students are not finding it easy getting jobs due to economic situation, houses are expensive now due to high interest rate on mortgages. He should leave the infant and wife behind for now.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mmaezuo: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
ednut1:
what province is he going He wont be able to get accommodation easily with a family of 3, he can rent a room for himself but most landlords will not rent a full house him with family of 3. He has loan to repay, students are not finding it easy getting jobs due to economic situation, houses are expensive now due to high interest rate on mortgages. He should leave the infant and wife behind for now.

Saskatchewan is the province. The brother wants him to go with his wife because she got sowp, so she can work to earn more full time unlike him who will be schooling and have limited working hours.

So leaving the infant behind is the problem now. The wife is not concurring. Won't leaving the infant behind be an issue at the POE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Victor6677889: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
colored:
yes. Let's connect. Is there a WhatsApp group or something for applicants heading to NSCC? Which of the campuses are you heading to ?

You can message me … 08144523701
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ednut1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
mmaezuo:

Saskatchewan is the province. The brother wants him to go with his wife because she got sowp, so she can work to earn more full time unlike him who will be schooling and have limited working hours.

So leaving the infant behind is the problem now. The wife is not concurring. Won't leaving the infant behind be an issue at the POE?
from your old posts you are the one with the issue why you con dey disguise 😆. So while the wife is working who will take care of the child Daycare costs no be here. No law says the dependants must enter Canada at the same time as the primary applicant.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mmaezuo: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
ednut1:
from your old posts you are the one with the issue why you con dey disguise 😆. So while the wife is working who will take care of the child Daycare costs no be here. No law says the dependants must enter Canada at the same time as the primary applicant.

I am not the one with the issue. I did my own application after theirs. I'm yet to get PPR.

Thanks all the same for your opinion. At least it is ascertained that not going with the infant won't be an issue at the POE.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PubgAvicii(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Please I just gotten an admission to university of Regina to resume on May 2024, I haven't pay my acceptance fee but what would be the maximum deadline before they would cancel my admissions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mmaezuo: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
PubgAvicii:
Please I just gotten an admission to university of Regina to resume on May 2024, I haven't pay my acceptance fee but what would be the maximum deadline before they would cancel my admissions

If you have the 500CAD then go ahead and pay. But I know the admission given is for 3 seasons/intakes in the sense that, you can resume in January, May or September.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lavaqueen(f): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
PubgAvicii:

If it's not written in the admission letter, that means there's no deadline but make sure you pay before you start your study permit application. How many weeks did it take before this offer?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Yekebu:
How do I apply for coop work permit if I'm already in Canada? And how long does it take?

Hi, you can apply via your GCKey Portal. The application is usually free. I could take 1 month or more.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by IamRx: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Good afternoon all,

I want to ask, can my father in-law and myself be my wife's sponsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MayorJoshofNewY: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Idbell:
EdFin
MICROFINANCE BANK

YOU MUST NEVER USE ANY MICROFINANCE BANK FOR A STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION. IT'S AUTOMATIC REFUSAL.
I'm writing from personal and third-party experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
IamRx:
Good afternoon all,

I want to ask, can my father in-law and myself be my wife's sponsor

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Favouralltheway: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mueeze:
Please has anyone used Tuition by Flutterwave for school fees payment in Canada or to Conestoga College. Is it advisable? How reliable is it? How fast is the delivery to the school?

I need an answer to this as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mueeze(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
MayorJoshofNewY:

YOU MUST NEVER USE ANY MICROFINANCE BANK FOR A STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION. IT'S AUTOMATIC REFUSAL.
I'm writing from personal and third-party experiences.

If I may ask, what reasons were on the GCMS note about it being a Microfinance Bank. I know someone who used a microfinance bank and left a couple of weeks back for the September entry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gbola007: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hello everyone, please who knows any estate valuer based in Ibadan that can do land valuation please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by djbaju(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Victor6677889:

You can message me … 08144523701

Good evening boss if you don’t mind I message you too, applied to NSCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mueeze:

If I may ask, what reasons were on the GCMS note about it being a Microfinance Bank. I know someone who used a microfinance bank and left a couple of weeks back for the September entry.

They are telling you now, you are still saying you know someone that left with microfinance bank. Issorait.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Cceema(f): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hello house. I'm grateful for the wonderful information I've been able to gather from here.
Please I would like to hear from people who studied business administration or related courses in Saskatchewan province. Were they able to get jobs after schooling as I learned it's a requirement before you can get a PR. Are there jobs related to business management over there? Especially the fact that it's actually a rural area. If one gets the PR, can you be allowed to leave the province after then?
Please im at cross roads as to which province to go to with my family. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (466) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: GENUINEFILMS, Chirolechick, JMG12, luckystical and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.