Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (408122 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by askarachi: 2:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 2:41am On Oct 19, 2023
yansky:
Omo i can't thank @zubizareta enough. i trouble am no be small but baba was patient all through.i will gladly recommed him any day, anytime. long story short, ppr dropped today and now i can rest ease. Also, thanks to everyone here who answered questions i had.

Please share you timeline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by askarachi: 3:03am On Oct 19, 2023
Please I’m unable to send you an email. I don’t know why. Please I have some questions
yansky:
Omo i can't thank @zubizareta enough. i trouble am no be small but baba was patient all through.i will gladly recommed him any day, anytime. long story short, ppr dropped today and now i can rest ease. Also, thanks to everyone here who answered questions i had.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Afobukola: 3:22am On Oct 19, 2023
Hello everyone. Please I’m trying to book an appointment for biometrics but it seems there are no available dates. Does anyone know what I can do as Abuja isn’t possible. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AOJoy: 6:41am On Oct 19, 2023
askarachi:
Please did you submit mybankstatement or PDF ?
I submitted PDF bank statement of my savings account in the UK. I am in the UK
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by surdik(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2023
I have a question regarding the submission of supporting documents for my application. Should I scan all the documents together and upload them in a single file under the ‘additional documents’ section? Additionally, I couldn’t find any option to upload a passport photo. Is it not necessary because I will be providing one during the biometric process?

Thank you for your assistance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bluestarry321: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=Daveconsult007 post=126471778]Greetings House ,

Gurus Please I need advice.

My friend got refused this morning and attached below is the message from the VO.

Here's some details.

My friend is being sponsored by his Canadian cousin who is a pharmacist,has 53kCAd in his account. He also attached property documents worth 450kcad and tax documents too.

My friend is studying a two-year(4semesters) PGD program, with a total 3 semester tuition costing around 22k( each semesteris 7k) 4th is CO-OP, no tuition, He has paid 7.7k CAD already.
.He also secured a 10kcad per session post-graduate scholarship award from his work place .

I'm a bit confused, is his relative based in canada not eligible to sponsor him?

Please how can someone who is 28 years demonstrate strong home Ties.
[Good Morning.
Please what's the Name of the School]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2023
surdik:
I have a question regarding the submission of supporting documents for my application. Should I scan all the documents together and upload them in a single file under the ‘additional documents’ section? Additionally, I couldn’t find any option to upload a passport photo. Is it not necessary because I will be providing one during the biometric process?

The passport photo upload is not on the new portal but on the old portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Udobaba123: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2023
Good Morning House, Pls I have POF running and my biometrics was last Friday and have renewed my POF two weeks after the 28days. Now after tracking my application, it's still with DMC, IS IT ADVISABLE TO PULL OUT THE POF
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jakeroberto(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2023
lanreogunfile:
For medical: u need ur original International passport (for seeing), Canada Medical request form (if Canada sent u a mail to go do medical) and your proof of payment for the medical.

If you are doing 'upfront medical', u won't have the form from IRCC. Just go with the other two. Don't buy the file & biro they sell there.

For Biometrics: u need the biometric request form sent to your mail after u submitted your visa application (hard copy). Your International passport.
Thank you very much

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Alwaysachick: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2023
AOJoy:
What God cannot do does not exist...

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Johnbosco1: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Daveconsult007:

Please what does letter of introduction mean here

A letter from your employer, acknowledging that you are their employee and maybe have given you a one/2 year (depending on ur program duration) leave for ur study and how u will come back to manage the accounting department lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bliss121: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=bliss121 post=126486076]Good evening everyone.Pls I studied Microbiology (Bsc).I also hold a master's degree in microbiology. Pls I need advice.I want to study nursing.How should I go about it inorder for my visa to be approved?

1.Apply for a diploma in practical nursing
OR
2.Apply for accelerated nursing program (2yrs) OR
3. Apply for another masters degree(eg community health science) thats closely related to my course then if possible transfer to an undergraduate degree(Nursing) when I arrive Canada or just finish the msc (community health science) if transfer is not allowed.Thanks alot.

Pls I would appreciate advice.Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Terminalia(f): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2023
AOJoy:

I came here in the message above looking for an immigration consultant after receiving the third study visa refusal from Canada on the 19th of September. @Zubizareta told me to contact him, which I did. He told me that he is not an immigration consultant, but he can help me. He accessed my case and was confident to help me put in a strong application. I worked with him, and he prepared a strong SOP and advised on the supporting documents to submit. (chai that guy na SOP guru). After 5 days, he put in my application. Exactly 3 weeks after my application, I received the golden email.

Chai... Passport request landed today. I am so grateful to God, and I thank @Zubizareta for his help. I bless the day you responded to my chat. May God Almighty grant you all your heart desires. Thanks to the entire nairaland team for this forum.

Na so my Canada dream become a reality. I pray that PPR would drop soon for as many people that is expecting it.

See my application timeline below and my supporting documents for my study visa application:

• Letter of Acceptance
• My Personal Bank statements
• Employment letter from current employer.
• My Pay slips, Work ID card and reference letter from current employer.
• Receipt of Tuition initial deposit as well as receipt of tuition part payment
• Notarized Sponsorship letter from my husband for sponsorship covering my full tuition, living expenses and any other unforeseen expenses that may arise during the course of my study.
• My husband’s salary account.
• My husband’s Work ID, International passport data page
• Contract Employment document for my husband and six (6) months’ pay slips
• My husband’s income tax report
• CAC registration documents of a company in Nigeria where my husband is a director
• CAC certified CTC Form 7A documents confirming my husband’s appointment as a director on the management board.
• Financial statement report of the company for 2022 signed off by my husband.
• Copy of tax computations, evidence of fillings and evidence of payment and forwarding letter etc. all showing recent activities of the company
• The company’s contract documents with partners
• My husband’s offer letter for home asset.
• Recent Digital passport photograph
• My Upfront Medical form
• Completed family information form (IMM 5645)
• Completed IMM 5257 form
• Statement of Purpose
• My reference letter from former employer
• My CV, WAEC Certificate, First Degree Certificate & Transcript, NYSC certificate, Professional Care certificate.
• My NIN & My husband’s NIN
• My Affidavit of change of name and newspaper publication.
• Reference letter from NGO where I used to volunteer
• Official memo from the company confirming my husband to lead a team
• My husband’s Leave of absence approval letter from the company
• My offer letter for home ownership
• My residential permit in UK, our kids’ birth certificates, our wedding certificate, wedding pictures, our nuclear and extended family pictures
• Refusal letter received previously

Congratulations, i am happy for you cos i know how if feels to get a refusal. @Zubizareta thanks for all you do on this platform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Date will be available soon, keep checking
Afobukola:
Hello everyone. Please I’m trying to book an appointment for biometrics but it seems there are no available dates. Does anyone know what I can do as Abuja isn’t possible. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Every session is available on the portal
You need to separate the proof of means of funds from client information
surdik:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Afobukola: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2023
JMG12:
Date will be available soon, keep checking

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ableinnocent11(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2023
I used flutterwave, initiated payment since 3rd of October till date it's still pending..I ve called countless times..any suggestions on what to do next?

post=126382044]Please I need assistance. In my letter of admission from Conestoga college the payment options written there are Flywire, Convera and pay my tuition. These three payment channel uses black market rate which is way higher than official rate. This afternoon flywire rate is #820 as against official rate of #550 per CAD, please has anyone made payment to Conestoga college using Flutterwave, I heard they use official rate or any other payment channels different from these Flywire, Convera or pay my tuition. Thanks [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Windblown2much: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Afobukola:
Mine has been scheduled to hold in Lagos next week. I saw on the form, everyone that has paid for the biometric b4 on the 17th of this month, must do their biometric on or b4 17th of next month.

I reside in Abuja but I couldn't schedule there so I doubt if Abuja is currently available for biometric.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by evansp: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good day. Please how much is visa fee and biometric fee for Applicant, dependant and children age 7 and 9. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chivincent: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ww

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by peejay03: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Thank you for the response. Just to be on the safe side, I think its best I add to the fund.
bullstriker:
It’s on the borderline, but it's possible, depending on your submission to IRCC.
In your SOP, provide a detailed financial analysis stating the cost of rent and living expenses for your intended city (links and snapshots from credible sources recommended) and ensure you have a couple of thousand left after analyzing the cost of your education. Showing you have researched and know your actual cost can tilt things in your favour.

In such a situation, a VO may look at other aspects of your application to decide. For instance, answers to questions like this could be a deciding factor. What are the job prospects after completing the program? Is it worth your life-saving? Do you have strong ties in Nigeria? landed properties? Was the funds from your savings, gift deed or sale of property? The VO can look at your application as a whole to make a decision. So, a well-written SoP is key.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Daveconsult007: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chivincent:
Hi everyone I am 24yrs old, please I just got a medical request and did my medicals for study Visa yesterday and I am an epileptic patient but I only have partial seizure when I don’t take my medication and it doesn’t last for 30seconds when it rarely happens. But I haven’t had it for 12years because I am under medication. Would it affect my medicals? Would my application be approved? Please guys I need an urgent response.

Tell the doctor when you get there
There's a one on one time with the doctor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chivincent: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Daveconsult007:

Tell the doctor when you get there
There's a one on one time with the doctor

I told the Doctor, she said she doesn’t know much about the immigration process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gideon19: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
lanreogunfile:
For medical: u need ur original International passport (for seeing), Canada Medical request form (if Canada sent u a mail to go do medical) and your proof of payment for the medical.

If you are doing 'upfront medical', u won't have the form from IRCC. Just go with the other two. Don't buy the file & biro they sell there.

For Biometrics: u need the biometric request form sent to your mail after u submitted your visa application (hard copy). Your International passport.

at bolded.

not really needed actually....also, you will be told to strip ooooh...

for guys, strip to only your boxer
for females, strip to only your pant and bra.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Popiya253: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
!!!!PPR ALERT!!!!

I got my PPR last month so this is coming late.

Special thanks to Zubizareta that worked on my SOP and supporting docs.
He delivered a detailed professional SOP and ensured all supporting docs to prove my sister as a capable sponsor were provided.
He was also patient enough to always answer all my questions that needed clarifications.
My elder sister was my sponsor and I went for a 2 years program.

Timeline.
Submitted my application 8th of August
Upfront medical passed 1st of September
ppr & BVL 8th of September
God is the greatest

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hhh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by allola: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hi everyone,

I want to apply for a course at St Lawrence College but the course will be offered at Alpha College which does not offer PGWP. I was made to understand that Alpha college is affiliated with St Lawrence College and after completing the program, I will be able to qualify for PGWP because St Lawrence college will also give me its certificate.

I don't know whether someone has been in this situation before and he or she is able to apply for his or her PGWP. Please advise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mikexceo: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
guys pls how do I contact ircc, preferably a phone number I can call or email. m application is over a month and my upfront medicals has not been updated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kenn55: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please for someone who was supposed to start in September 2023 but had to defer to September 2024 due to delay in visa. Passport was stamped this October, is it compulsory to send IRCC the new September 2024 LOA that just arrived even after visa has already been stamped based on the initial LOA?

I expect that IRCC should know that by stamping the visa in October for a September 2023 program, the person will have to defer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by evansp: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hello everyone
Please what visa should my spouse and children apply for age 7 and 9.
Family of 4 traveling together.
And how much is visa fee. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gabby18: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Yes it is..
U can do more than 3m daily
My cousin uses it..
wisewordd:

Is it safe for huge amount?

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (466) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.