Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (405782 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (465) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Daveconsult007: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
JMG12:
The emphases is not your sponsor but you

In a scenario like this what do you suggest?

Can the applicant have a significant amount in his own account while the relative Co-sponsor.

Please, is it possible to present two bank statements?
The applicant and his Co-sponsor, a relative
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PeridotK9: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
samuel321:
Hello everyone, please does conestoga college requires you to pay your first semester tuition fee in full even after paying the tuition deposit of $1500 before flying over canada?

Did you get any reply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gabby18: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
wisewordd:
Please guys, which app do you recommend for payment asides Flywire and flutterwave?

Flutterwave doesn't have my school account.

Download lemonade

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by wisewordd: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
gabby18:

Download lemonade

Is it safe for huge amount?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Idbell: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pls house what are the documents needed from a co-sponsor or support (cousin) from outside the country and another co-sponsor in Nigeria (blood brother)?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Twostep: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ok thank you

bullstriker:
It is not a red flag. Ensure you carry both the new and the invalid passport (with the valid visa).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
PeridotK9:

Please the long is not going through

check your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by lanreogunfile: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
For medical: u need ur original International passport (for seeing), Canada Medical request form (if Canada sent u a mail to go do medical) and your proof of payment for the medical.

If you are doing 'upfront medical', u won't have the form from IRCC. Just go with the other two. Don't buy the file & biro they sell there.

For Biometrics: u need the biometric request form sent to your mail after u submitted your visa application (hard copy). Your International passport.

jakeroberto:

Please Sir, I would be going for my biometrics and medicals.
What documents do I require to take for my biometrics and medicals Please

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by lanreogunfile: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sponsor Documents
1. Letter of Sponsorship
2. Copy of Sponsor’s Letter of Employment (if employed) OR business documents (if self-employed) (CAC certificate, Article of association and memorandum, tax clearance certificate, particulars of directors in the company).
3. Pay slips
4. Copy of Sponsor’s Employee ID card
5. Copy of sponsors international passport
6. Statement of Account from Sponsor’s salary account.
7. Copy of Sponsor’s landed property
8. Copy of Approval and Survey Plan of Sponsor’s landed property
9. Shares or Investment account (Like T/bills) (if any)

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by lanreogunfile: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sponsor Documents
1. Letter of Sponsorship
2. Copy of Sponsor’s Letter of Employment (if employed) OR business documents (if self-employed) (CAC certificate, Article of association and memorandum, tax clearance certificate, particulars of directors in the company).
3. Pay slips

Best of luck

Idbell:
Pls house what are the documents needed from a co-sponsor or support (cousin) from outside the country and another co-sponsor in Nigeria (blood brother)?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Yes, you can present 2 different bank statements yours and that of your sponsor.
The asset shouldn't be that of your sponsor but yours, your initial application belongs to your supposed sponsor bearing your name, so it shouldn't be about your sponsor. You might want to work on that please
Daveconsult007:

In a scenario like this what do you suggest?

Can the applicant have a significant amount in his own account while the relative Co-sponsor.

Please, is it possible to present two bank statements?
The applicant and his Co-sponsor, a relative
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Do you want to use 2 different sponsors? Hope you don't mind me asking about your age
Idbell:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AOJoy: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
AOJoy:
Hello,

I just received another study visa refusal after two previous refusals. My programme is to start in November, and I think I still have time to reapply. Please can you recommend an excellent immigration lawyer that can help me with my visa application? I want to get it right this time around.

Thank you

I came here in the message above looking for an immigration consultant after receiving the third study visa refusal from Canada on the 19th of September. @Zubizareta told me to contact him, which I did. He told me that he is not an immigration consultant, but he can help me. He accessed my case and was confident to help me put in a strong application. I worked with him, and he prepared a strong SOP and advised on the supporting documents to submit. (chai that guy na SOP guru). After 5 days, he put in my application. Exactly 3 weeks after my application, I received the golden email.

Chai... Passport request landed today. I am so grateful to God, and I thank @Zubizareta for his help. I bless the day you responded to my chat. May God Almighty grant you all your heart desires. Thanks to the entire nairaland team for this forum.

Na so my Canada dream become a reality. I pray that PPR would drop soon for as many people that is expecting it.

See my application timeline below and my supporting documents for my study visa application:

• Letter of Acceptance
• My Personal Bank statements
• Employment letter from current employer.
• My Pay slips, Work ID card and reference letter from current employer.
• Receipt of Tuition initial deposit as well as receipt of tuition part payment
• Notarized Sponsorship letter from my husband for sponsorship covering my full tuition, living expenses and any other unforeseen expenses that may arise during the course of my study.
• My husband’s salary account.
• My husband’s Work ID, International passport data page
• Contract Employment document for my husband and six (6) months’ pay slips
• My husband’s income tax report
• CAC registration documents of a company in Nigeria where my husband is a director
• CAC certified CTC Form 7A documents confirming my husband’s appointment as a director on the management board.
• Financial statement report of the company for 2022 signed off by my husband.
• Copy of tax computations, evidence of fillings and evidence of payment and forwarding letter etc. all showing recent activities of the company
• The company’s contract documents with partners
• My husband’s offer letter for home asset.
• Recent Digital passport photograph
• My Upfront Medical form
• Completed family information form (IMM 5645)
• Completed IMM 5257 form
• Statement of Purpose
• My reference letter from former employer
• My CV, WAEC Certificate, First Degree Certificate & Transcript, NYSC certificate, Professional Care certificate.
• My NIN & My husband’s NIN
• My Affidavit of change of name and newspaper publication.
• Reference letter from NGO where I used to volunteer
• Official memo from the company confirming my husband to lead a team
• My husband’s Leave of absence approval letter from the company
• My offer letter for home ownership
• My residential permit in UK, our kids’ birth certificates, our wedding certificate, wedding pictures, our nuclear and extended family pictures
• Refusal letter received previously

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pls change your money before moving
ExcellenceAb:

Please, Sir. Can one exchange NGN to CAD at the Airport in Toronto? If its possible, what do you think the rate would be?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AOJoy: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
What God cannot do does not exist...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Idbell: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
JMG12:
Do you want to use 2 different sponsors? Hope you don't mind me asking about your age

I want to use them as co-sponsor.
I will be the main sponsor, because am employed.
Am over 30.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bliss121: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Good evening everyone.Pls I studied Microbiology (Bsc).I also hold a master's degree in microbiology. Pls I need advice.I want to study nursing.How should I go about it inorder for my visa to be approved?

1.Apply for a diploma in practical nursing
2.Apply for accelerated nursing program (2yrs)
3. Apply for another masters degree(eg community health science) thats closely related to my course then if possible transfer to an undergraduate degree(Nursing) when I arrive Canada or just finish the msc (community health science) if transfer is not allowed.Thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Idbell: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
JMG12:

My main reason using them as co-sponsor is for subsequent fees that will be paid for the rest of my semesters in school.At least won’t the VO see that am sincere?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Idbell: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
lanreogunfile:
Sponsor Documents
1. Letter of Sponsorship
3. Pay slips

Best of luck

Really appreciate the response🙏🏻

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Thanks to this wonderful platform. My second child- 16 years old son's application was approved today.
4 years undergraduate programme
Submitted 13 September 2023
Biometrics 19th sept
Upfront medical updated to pass 1st oct
Eligibility review/BVL/PPR 18 October.
Submitted employment letter, payslip, pension, gratuity document. Properties, share sale documents. etc
Grateful to all the guru's.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yansky(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Omo i can't thank @zubizareta enough. i trouble am no be small but baba was patient all through.i will gladly recommed him any day, anytime. long story short, ppr dropped today and now i can rest ease. Also, thanks to everyone here who answered questions i had.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PeridotK9: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
quadtunji:

yeah! Done!

Yes you have to resend cos I just followed you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PeridotK9: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
zubizareta:

It's not compulsory you don't need it. Haven't seen a single person that was denied visa because of not a submitting police report

Hello good evening Zubizareta I sent you a mail
Please respond
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2023
PeridotK9:

Hello good evening Zubizareta I sent you a mail
Please respond

I have responded.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 12:24am On Oct 19, 2023
I won't advise you to use more than 1 sponsor
Idbell:

I want to use them as co-sponsor.
I will be the main sponsor, because am employed.
Am over 30.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PeridotK9: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2023
zubizareta:

I have responded.

Do I need to login and out before I can see your mail?
Can seems to get to see the mail

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by askarachi: 2:18am On Oct 19, 2023
Please did you submit mybankstatement or PDF ?
AOJoy:

I came here in the message above looking for an immigration consultant after receiving the third study visa refusal from Canada on the 19th of September. @Zubizareta told me to contact him, which I did. He told me that he is not an immigration consultant, but he can help me. He accessed my case and was confident to help me put in a strong application. I worked with him, and he prepared a strong SOP and advised on the supporting documents to submit. (chai that guy na SOP guru). After 5 days, he put in my application. Exactly 3 weeks after my application, I received the golden email.

Chai... Passport request landed today. I am so grateful to God, and I thank @Zubizareta for his help. I bless the day you responded to my chat. May God Almighty grant you all your heart desires. Thanks to the entire nairaland team for this forum.

Na so my Canada dream become a reality. I pray that PPR would drop soon for as many people that is expecting it.

See my application timeline below and my supporting documents for my study visa application:

• Letter of Acceptance
• My Personal Bank statements
• Employment letter from current employer.
• My Pay slips, Work ID card and reference letter from current employer.
• Receipt of Tuition initial deposit as well as receipt of tuition part payment
• Notarized Sponsorship letter from my husband for sponsorship covering my full tuition, living expenses and any other unforeseen expenses that may arise during the course of my study.
• My husband’s salary account.
• My husband’s Work ID, International passport data page
• Contract Employment document for my husband and six (6) months’ pay slips
• My husband’s income tax report
• CAC registration documents of a company in Nigeria where my husband is a director
• CAC certified CTC Form 7A documents confirming my husband’s appointment as a director on the management board.
• Financial statement report of the company for 2022 signed off by my husband.
• Copy of tax computations, evidence of fillings and evidence of payment and forwarding letter etc. all showing recent activities of the company
• The company’s contract documents with partners
• My husband’s offer letter for home asset.
• Recent Digital passport photograph
• My Upfront Medical form
• Completed family information form (IMM 5645)
• Completed IMM 5257 form
• Statement of Purpose
• My reference letter from former employer
• My CV, WAEC Certificate, First Degree Certificate & Transcript, NYSC certificate, Professional Care certificate.
• My NIN & My husband’s NIN
• My Affidavit of change of name and newspaper publication.
• Reference letter from NGO where I used to volunteer
• Official memo from the company confirming my husband to lead a team
• My husband’s Leave of absence approval letter from the company
• My offer letter for home ownership
• My residential permit in UK, our kids’ birth certificates, our wedding certificate, wedding pictures, our nuclear and extended family pictures
• Refusal letter received previously
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by askarachi: 2:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Hello you emailed
tajuowo:
same thoughts here, but i have been seeing people here claim that flutterwave transferred their tuition to their schools at 590 rate. i would really appreciate if atleast 1 person could explain how they managed to achieve such a feat

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by askarachi: 2:27am On Oct 19, 2023
Please did you submit mybankstatement or just PDF ?
Favourafrica:

I paid $6,000 tuition deposit and these are the documents to summit.
. So I’m summiting some documents like

1.receipt of tuition deposit (6,000 cad)
2. Police certificate
3 university transcript and certificate
4. Business invoice
5. Family pictures
6.POF (28m Globus bank) not lump sum
7. CAC documents
8. A picture of me arranging orders
9. LOE/SOP
10.Cv
11.introductory letter
12. Nin
13. Birth certificate
14. Admission letter
15. Nysc certificate
16. Deed of gift(my father’s house to me)
17. Business invoice
18. POF (16m GTB)
19. Business bank statement (1 year)
20. Upfront medical
21. Neco result
22. Business ID
23. Recommendations letter
24. Passport page and travel stamps
25. My business page (Instagram)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 2:28am On Oct 19, 2023
PeridotK9:

Do I need to login and out before I can see your mail?
Can seems to get to see the mail

Check your mail itself.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by askarachi: 2:36am On Oct 19, 2023
I sent you an email Mr Zubi. Please I want to ask some questions concerning SOA
zubizareta:

Check your mail itself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (465) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: wewewewe and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.