Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (409359 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Khaleed4: 1:09am On Oct 25, 2023
Hello guys
I need advice on traveling and more information on homestay for the university of lethbridge. My programs starts 3rd January
Kindly help with relevant info
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by 00e1: 1:24am On Oct 25, 2023
The scamming is worst now , many experienced it many years ago. Now the India graduate students on PGWP about to expire have no choice than to go back to their country after studying here and spent over 60k cad. Government have no plans to extend anymore. They have refused to do Canadian experience class CEC draw. Many who are in EE pool can’t make 500 Crs score.

Only Canadian government benefits on the long run. Students are cashcow. Plan your journey and know what to expect before making that move. It’s a game of Chance.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by 00e1: 1:26am On Oct 25, 2023
Indian Students cries as their PGWP about to expire and no CEC draw

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Baloemmy23(m): 3:01am On Oct 25, 2023
Good evening people , I just rounded up with my second school and I want to future my education Abroad in Canada please I want to gain knowledge on the university with a cheap tuition fee and a university with work permit that is easy to apply and please I also want to know how to apply in the university , thank you so much as you enlighten me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Atturu: 5:18am On Oct 25, 2023
Tolifefun:
i am in Canada and i suggest you go for post graduate diploma. It will enable yiu you secure a job when you complete your program. The choice is yours
Thank you boss

I'm grateful for the advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Atturu: 5:22am On Oct 25, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

How about considering a Post Graduate Certificate program at Conestoga College? They accept students with third-class degrees. Give it a shot and you'll thank me later. And remember, Canadian employers don't discriminate based on credentials as long as it's from a designated learning institution. You'll definitely find a job and thrive! 💼🎓

It will end in praise
Thank you boss

I will make a research about the school and give you a feedback as soon as possible.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CoolHerod: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2023
samuelcrestor:
Hey everyone, I would be glad to review visa SOP for free for a few students here. Also, if you’re coming to Winnipeg, Manitoba. Let’s connect. I am a moving to my second year masters in infectious diseases, at the University of Manitoba.

Please how can I contact you? You can send me an email at Atiemoria.p@gmail.com.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Favouralltheway: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2023
00e1:
The scamming is worst now , many experienced it many years ago. Now the India graduate students on PGWP about to expire have no choice than to go back to their country after studying here and spent over 60k cad. Government have no plans to extend anymore. They have refused to do Canadian experience class CEC draw. Many who are in EE pool can’t make 500 Crs score.

Only Canadian government benefits on the long run. Students are cashcow. Plan your journey and know what to expect before making that move. It’s a game of Chance.

Wow! This is scary! So u’re saying there’s no likelihood of getting PR after 2yrs of study and 3yrs PGWP? Wow! The main reason people are going to school is to get to stay back.

Nobody wants to spend their life savings and at the end of the day come back to Nigeria. That would be disastrous.

All dese scary news is what’s making me think twice about going to Canada via these study route. My job is Nigeria is not a bad one. At least I make about 500k a month. To give it all up without any assurance is quite scary.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2023
yansky:

Thank you Frank. the flagpoling is for the spouse on a visit visa. Id email the school on that.

Oh great then, she can go ahead to flagpole. Best wishes bro.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2023
Atturu:
Thank you boss

I will make a research about the school and give you a feedback as soon as possible.

Amen!

Great 👍. Best wishes

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Baloemmy23:
Good evening people , I just rounded up with my second school and I want to future my education Abroad in Canada please I want to gain knowledge on the university with a cheap tuition fee and a university with work permit that is easy to apply and please I also want to know how to apply in the university , thank you so much as you enlighten me

Check Memorial University of Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island University

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Cath1234(f): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2023
Please I need help in this .

Actually when I came to Canada , I defer my admission to the next session. Am currently doing my course now and my course will finish next year. And my course will finish a a month later after my expiration date , so I need to extend my visa . And secondly I plan to do second course .

Right now I need to write a good Sop why am extending , I really need help
In writing it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2023
Cath1234:
Please I need help in this .

Actually when I came to Canada , I defer my admission to the next session. Am currently doing my course now and my course will finish next year. And my course will finish a a month later after my expiration date , so I need to extend my visa . And secondly I plan to do second course .

Right now I need to write a good Sop why am extending , I really need help
In writing it.

You should contact @zubizareta on this forum, there are many testimonies from people he has assisted.
Anyway, there is a claim that after doing a 2 years diploma, and with 3 years PGWP one still find it out to get PR.
Can you comment on that since you are in Canada.
Your comment will be much appreciated.
Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Baloemmy23(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

Check Memorial University of Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island University

It will end in praise
thank you so much I will search about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Iceboyblog: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2023
1,Guys please when I submitted my application it was for the second time I only inputed my father as parents in the parents section but didn't include my mother but I did include the two parent in the first application is there going to be a problem I need you guys suggestion
2, in my POF section my bank statement shows 60000 cad approximately in naira but stated 50000 cad is it a red flag
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Baloemmy23(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2023
Good morning people,please I want to make an enquiry?

Please as an undergraduate which university is best to apply for in Canada that has a minimum tuition fee of $6000
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by FavRicc: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Hello Seniors,

My friend studied Microbiology, which related course can she apply for masters. She’s currently working as nurse and most of the school's are demanding for too many documents for msc in nursing.

What related course and school can she apply to probably with low tuition deposit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by EbenMayor(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2023
Hi
mb92:
any one going to Carleton university or schooling their
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by maxyboss212(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2023
Good day guys,

I got a refusal yesterday.. any advice for me here

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Baloemmy23:

Please as an undergraduate which university is best to apply for in Canada that has a minimum tuition fee of $6000
Saw your post in uk student visa thread, but let me tell you that you wont find 1 my school is 27,000 cad per year, concordia university.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Jhigan(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tessi59:
Good Evening Great minds , please I need an urgent Response 🙏🙏🙏,I am Already close to my deadline and this Dollar Everyday Increase is not Helping,
Please has anybody pay their school fees via this particular platform
If Yes, please can My Nigeria master card work ??

Yes, if its a Dollar card, and you must have dollars in your dom account to perform this.
But, if you're talking to about Naira card, it's a big NO.
Since Buhari time, Most of the banks have a monthly limit of $20usd on the Naira cards, and some like GTB that you're trying to use don't even have at all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by milroz(f): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
Please I have a question, my hubby wants to apply for masters at Canada, we are both young, in our 20’s got married this year june. Can he use himself as sponsor? He’s a freelance Software Designer. We are also confused on whether we should apply for visa together, that’s me being his dependent or he should apply first then I apply later based on using me as home ties to get his own visa approved. I don’t really know how much the home ties works, if this will be cool or not. And is it also easy to apply for your spouse to join you when you’re there already?
I need advice please 🙏🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Baloemmy23:

6000CAD or 6000USD.?. But check Canadian Mennonite University Manitoba (Faith- Based though)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Dinma654(f): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
CoolHerod:

Did you still find any WhatsApp group?
not yet what about you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by evansp: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Please i need help am applying for study permit and sowp for my spouse and sp for my children. We are applying together.
Now my question is am I going to apply first to get my UCI before my husband and children can apply. Note we want to apply together. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Dinma654(f): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
samuelcrestor:
Hey everyone, I would be glad to review visa SOP for free for a few students here. Also, if you’re coming to Winnipeg, Manitoba. Let’s connect. I am a moving to my second year masters in infectious diseases, at the University of Manitoba.
I’m also coming to Winnipeg, Manitoba
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
maxyboss212:
Good day guys,

I got a refusal yesterday.. any advice for me here

How did you raise your POF?
Were you sponsoring yourself?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by shanny001(f): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hello, has anyone tried paying centennial acceptance fee with CIBC or Convera? Did it work? I've been trying but it's not working. Please its urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Does opening balance really matter for proof of funds?

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (467) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.